Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta (25283 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Benrosaria(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2023
religious people are wicked ooh. why condemn a man for life rather than just ending his life because e don become "-Naira" on our sickening economy.

and it's adam and eve and Cain and I don't know, brought you to this state of judgment today
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by ZombieTERROR: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
Peter Obi's total votes nationwide = 10,000 10,000 - 1 = 9,999 shocked

INEC please open polling booths in prisons, brothels and baby factories. Na beg we dey beg... no shakara. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by MorningSir: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2023
This is the most bizarre news I’ve heard lately cos WTF

How?

If that child had grown to teenage without him being caught he must have been screwing her till she marries or runs away damn…

His brain needs to be detached from him head and placed in a labeled glass jar then place in a prison cell!
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by deavicky(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2023
E get as the new dey do me for boby. This one na to just electricute am.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Bigseven(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2023
He should be raped in jail daily for life till he accepts Christ as his Lord and savior
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Wetin be life imprisonment.....oga kill dat man by hanging!
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by EmmyOD(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2023
I doubt if this story is true. Hope this man isn't being punished unjustly shaa
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Gandrova: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Rikze:
Good for him.

I still can't understand how a man's gbola will rise when it comes to ones own blood...

Some men are beasts...
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by sircatherine45(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2023
BossGerald:

You're very dull

Guy, I respect you, but you dey fvck up. You don't give an idiot an attention. Got that?

Ignore the ranting mofo and read comments. The downfall of him and his fellow yoruba chestbeaters is getting nearer by the day.

Once again, stop giving fools attention!

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by dotedote: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2023
The fact that you're a product of rape and domestic violence doesn't make everyone same.

Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again! sad

Women should never put her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

The Nigerian court should also check well before granting Men custody of their daughters because many toddlers are really suffering in silence sad

Men are so Disgusting and irritating
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Justiceleague1: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2023
It's so good for that foul foolish bronco...

They should've allowed the mob to do justice to him first angry
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Gandrova: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2023
olgaa14:
Well deserved judgement.
He should have been poison.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Gandrova: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2023
Rikze:
Good for him.

I still can't understand how a man's gbola will rise when it comes to ones own blood...

Some men are beasts...
My Almighty Allah never allow me to experience such. How can I rape my beloved daughter?
This a is child that cries each time am going out, she wants to follow me often.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by obrian888: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=120671952]Oh No! Not again! sad

Women should never put her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

The Nigerian court should also check well before granting Men custody of their daughters because many toddlers are really suffering in silence sad

Men are so Disgusting and irritating[/

Maybe Yoruba men, because not all men are like them, i have a 10 and 12 years old as daughters, it will never even enter my taught let alone carrying out such despicable and barbaric act. hoever this man should not be allowed to appeal this judgment, never.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by UmbrateethO4: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Na UncleKoboko papa be this. Na rape he rape one mad woman last week
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Gandrova: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again! sad

This is the second time you will write this trash.
Not all men are beast in human form.
My wifey travelled last month and left my children in my care, including my little princess of 2 yrs old. Although it wasn't funny taking care of them but I enjoyed the responsibilities even though I wanted to run mad because of their disturbances.
So change your thinking.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by EmekaA125(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Good judgment.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Gandrova: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2023
mooremoney:

That means u father fit rape you be that na. Because of a sick man you generalize all men.
Don't mind her, she reasons with her bum bum
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by JDJ4: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
The end of the road
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Drayco007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Damn!
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1438389/man-sentenced-life-imprisonment-raping-4-year-old-daughter-delta-photo/

After eating Banga soup and starch....na him daughter dey enter him eyes .....
Useless mofo.....
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by AfahaAbia(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
If you think that there should have been a medical report to back all the statement and testimonies beyond reasonable doubt, say I
The judgement was not really 21st century compliant... I am not disputing that the man cannot do a thing like that... but she should have explored all avenue to make sure that indeed he did what he was accused of... There are medical ways to find out all these.
smiley

A very big fool has spoken.

Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Richy4(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
AfahaAbia:

A very big fool has spoken.

Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by leofab(f): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again! sad

did your father rape you too? Happy healing..
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by BossGerald: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

Guy, I respect you, but you dey fvck up. You don't give an idiot an attention. Got that?

Ignore the ranting mofo and read comments. The downfall of him and his fellow yoruba chestbeaters is getting nearer by the day.

Once again, stop giving fools attention!

Alright, no vex sir

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Pinkyposh(f): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Very good, not those women that will be hiding and covering up their husbands after raping and molesting their daughters
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Rikze: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Gandrova:
My Almighty Allah never allow me to experience such. How can I rape my beloved daughter?
This a is child that cries each time am going out, she wants to follow me often.

It's crazy, and unimaginable.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Rikze: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Queendera:
this is not even question of blood. I mean if the girl is 21 years old with breast and nyash and probably a pretty face, we can sit down and talk about attraction.

What exactly is in a 4 year old's body to warrant rape? How exactly do you even start thinking about touching a 4 year old child?

I like the point you shared. Some persons are mentally unbalanced but unknown to them and the society, if not I don't see why people should rape others how much more one's own child of 4 years. It's crazy, I tell you.
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Rikze: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Realists:

Summarize your facts to Southerners are beast particularly their christians.

You want to drag me into some tribal shiit? The problem of rape and sexual pervasion is a global thing.

Your region inclusive. So STFU 😷
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Rikze: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
gentleguy1975:
A four year old for that matter

So sad and pathetic
Re: Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 4-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Rikze: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
mytime24:
little girl wit no boobs or ass, d matter tire me oo grin
Mayb na ritualist thing

It's shocking and inexcusable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) / Farmers Kill Cows, Three Youths Murdered In Reprisal In Makurdi, Benue State / Hoodlums Who Robbed Man Of His Wedding Ring Worth N250K,Other Items Arested.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.