Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,255 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics (85894 Views)

Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by dre11(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2023
(L to R) Emma Lippiatt, Sasha Walpole and Prince Harry in 2001 (Picture: Getty)

A former worker at King Charles’ home has come forward as the woman who took Prince Harry’s virginity.

Sasha Walpole claimed she and the prince slept together in a field in the summer of 2001, with the whole affair lasting only five minutes.

It happened after celebrating her 19th birthday at a pub in Wiltshire, while Harry’s security searched for him in a blue Ford Fiesta.

The 40-year-old described the one-off encounter as ‘passionate and sparky’, but between two friends.

‘It was literally wham-bam between two friends,’ the mum-of-two told the Sun.

‘The sex was passionate and sparky because we shouldn’t have been doing it. One thing just quickly led to another. We ended up on the floor.’

She recalled the two had downed 10 shots of tequila, Baileys and sambuca before heading to a meadow behind the car park of the historic Vine Tree Inn in Norton.

Ms Walpole is dressed in a black puffer jacket, and has her hair tied up in a ponytail (Picture: Getty)

Harry hanging out with friends in June 2001 at the Beaufort Polo Club, near Tetbury, in Gloucestershire (Picture: Getty)

‘We went outside and both climbed a three-bar fence to the field. We were quite drunk at this point,’ Sasha said.

‘I gave Harry a cigarette. I lit mine and then his. He started to kiss me. He was wearing boxers. There was no chatting, no words.

‘It was exciting that it was happening. It was exciting that it was happening like the way it was. We were away for 15 minutes but the sex was about five ­minutes.’

Sasha confirmed she did give Harry a ‘slap’ on his ‘lovely peachy bum’ as per the details of memoir excerpt.

Afterward, they made their separate ways back to the pub and, although they had been gone just minutes, the prince’s security team was looking for him.

He can be seen kissing one of her friends on the cheek (Picture: Getty)

At the time Sasha admitted she did not know this was Harry’s first time as there were ‘no virgin vibes from him’.

There had been much speculation who the mystery woman in Harry’s tell-all book, Spare, is.

Several women, including actress Elizabeth Hurley, had been forced to deny they were involved with the royal at the time.

Sasha and Harry knew each other from when she worked as a stable girl at Highgrove, the country retreat of King Charles, and previously enjoyed trips to polo matches together.

The Duke of Sussex opened up about the ‘humiliating’ experience when he was a student at Eton College in 2001, and aged 16 or 17.

He wrote: ‘I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away.

‘One of my many mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a very busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us.’

https://metro.co.uk/2023/02/05/older-woman-who-took-prince-harrys-virginity-says-he-lasted-five-minutes-18224160/amp/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Natbrowny: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Yes. I was there. Na stopwatch we even use

324 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by wordbank(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2023
grin
Ask the wife, she go say the guy dey last 2mins.
Shey she get naija blood?
She go pull tonto dicke on this princely churchill

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by siofra(f): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2023
They look so pink in that photo!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by pyyxxaro: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2023
Mother Hen 🐓

Apart from Peter Obi , I know say the rest Presidential candidates nor de last reach 300secs 😂

219 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Amotolongbo(f): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2023
I would like to know if there was a blood stain from Prince Harry when he was deflowered. 🧐
Just a lill curious about the fate of the hymen of the 16-17year old innocent boy 🫣

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by oz4real83(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I would like to know if there was a blood stain from Prince Harry when he was deflowered.
Just a lill curious about the fate of the hymen of the 16-17year old innocent boy
if you really meant what you wrote, it means you wasted all your time in school🙄

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Amotolongbo(f): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2023
oz4real83:
if you really meant what you wrote, it means you wasted all your time in school🙄
how?

2 Likes

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by oz4real83(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
how?
for you to expect a man to have hymen and also bleed when being disvirgined, your biology classes were wasted.

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Amotolongbo(f): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2023
oz4real83:
for you to expect a man to have hymen and also bleed when being disvirgined, your biology classes were wasted.
really?

Didn’t you bleed when you had your first experience, cos me I almost bled o

21 Likes

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Betterhalf2(f): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2023
Really? Hhhmmm!
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Shedrack777: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2023
what matters is: did she enjoy it or not?

1 Like

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by marlow1962(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
really?

Didn’t you bleed when you had your first experience, cos me I almost bled o
Nawa o, men don't have hymen madam, men don't bleed .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Amotolongbo(f): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2023
marlow1962:

Nawa o, men don't have hymen madam, men don't bleed .
But why? 😲

That is unfair😞

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by marlow1962(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
But why? 😲

That is unfair😞
Na God you go ask that one

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by JoeRizzla(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2023
many women don't last long sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2023
grin
Wahala..

Normally,how long does it suppose to take? undecided. Abi dem dey give trophy for who last long during lashing......

Moreover,big men no too dey last untop banny...Na poor men dey carry woman kpekus matter for head like keke engine lipsrsealed

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Hendrixky: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Okay

Harry get luck say this woman nor later come up say na rape matter

And for all those replying that amatolongbo
Can't you guys see she or he is catching cruise with you

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Cricketman: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Nawa o

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
If it's possible, she wouldn't waste time to slap the rape tag on the prince
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Maysdevices(f): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2023
How many minutes is he supposed to last?

That’s very impressive normally, not to talk of a virgin.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Hendrixky: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Maysdevices:
How many minutes is he supposed to last?

That’s very impressive normally, not to talk of a virgin.

Read the full story

The woman was not lamenting about the 5 minutes

Infact the five minutes was mind blowing

Our bloggers are the ones giving those stupid headlines

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Mrkumareze(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Mother Hen 🐓

Apart from Peter Obi , I know say the rest Presidential candidates nor de last reach 300secs 😂

Tinubu does not have erection. His veins are long gone

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by 1Sharon(f): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2023
So Harry wasn't a virgin before marriage ?

Son of jezebel.

No wonder Meghan had trouble conceiving.

Harry wasted his seed on women of the night in his youth

Many God save women that need to pick husbands.

Pray for a virtuous man, not one that wasted his seed

10 Likes

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Misterone: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Mother Hen 🐓

shut your trap. Obi cannot last more than Sowore.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Misterone: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Okay

Harry get luck say this woman nor later come up say na rape matter

And for all those replying that amatolongbo
Can't you guys see she or he is catching cruise with you
Harry was a minor then (16yrs). She would have been the one charged for having sex with a minor

19 Likes

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Mercury12(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2023
How is that our business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Maysdevices(f): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:

Read the full story

The woman was not lamenting about the 5 minutes

Infact the five minutes was mind blowing

Our bloggers are the ones giving those stupid headlines
Okay, let me butt of of the the conversation then.

I don’t have a second to spare reading about this man’s sexual abilities.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by KosiGee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Men who have premature ejaculation don’t know how lucky they are.

I really envy them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Generalwoodz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
💦🥒🍑

I just searched for the babe's name on Facebook and there she was... looking so fresh like flower from concrete.

I'll just tell her that I'd love to collect mine in a bush behind Buckingham palace. I'm offering her times 5 of what Harry managed to give her.

I'm so so excited and I'm getting turned on already.

My pre-intimacy is A+ and my BBC is top-notch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Vyzz: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by TheChameleon: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin

Oyinbo especially UK women can be shameless.

Mother of two proudly brandishing the affair. No regard for her own marriage.

Thank God its not like that here. The girls I deflowered... married women I mercilessly screwed. Can't imagine them coming to give accounts when I become a public figure.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.