Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics (85963 Views)

Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by naijapikin2(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2023
marlow1962:

Nawa o, men don't have hymen madam, men don't bleed .
she believes that since it's called hymen then it should be found in men.

Oya na hy-women for women
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Maysdevices(f): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oil Dey your head!

Was she expecting a virgin to go 30 minutes!
30 minutes in one round is even too much for anyone virgin or pro.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by einsteine(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
It's an attempt by the Palace to shame him. It's what they're good at.

Which Palace?

Is it the Palace that wrote a memoir and put it in the memoir?
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by marlow1962(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2023
naijapikin2:
she believes that since it's called hymen then it should be found in men.

Oya na hy-women for women
Hywomen 😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by hush15: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2023
dre11:
(L to R) Emma Lippiatt, Sasha Walpole and Prince Harry in 2001 (Picture: Getty)

https://metro.co.uk/2023/02/05/older-woman-who-took-prince-harrys-virginity-says-he-lasted-five-minutes-18224160/amp/

What were you expecting of a virgin, 10hrs! Mind you, that five minutes maybe the best 5mins of your entire existence of experiencing a royal sperm.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Naz34(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Mother Hen 🐓

Apart from Peter Obi , I know say the rest Presidential candidates nor de last reach 300secs 😂
so Peter Obi knack you. Interesting!
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by marlow1962(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2023
1opinion:
Don't you think that she may probably be a young girl (Teen), any age can be on this forum.
Seems so, nairaland now is full with kids, but it's now bad if they want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by UncleKoboko: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
bastard woke up but was scared to respond to me
. You never see anything grin
Lol
I don't Wake up to generational curses like you.
You're the doomed piece of shit and this how things will continue for you hear.
I'll make generational curses like the air you breathe grin
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by UncleKoboko: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I'll bring USELESS ugly WHÓRE mama come for treatment before your pigs and dogs fucƙing
Okay Bastard
I'm waiting grin
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by redcliff: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Albertone:

Normal for a virgin or even for experienced men?

Me I dey plan 45 minutes o. Make we just dey shook dey go.

Lol Bro. show me which animal in the world dey last pass 5mins. Even Lion gan we be kind of Jungle once he enter he don release.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by phemmyfour: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I would like to know if there was a blood stain from Prince Harry when he was deflowered. 🧐
Just a lill curious about the fate of the hymen of the 16-17year old innocent boy 🫣
comedian
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Dchampion65: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2023
No shame nowadays
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2023
5 minutes for a virgin.

Not bad
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by correctguy101(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala..

Normally,how long does it suppose to take? undecided. Abi dem dey give trophy for who last long during lashing......

Moreover,big men no too dey last untop banny...Na poor men dey carry woman kpekus matter for head like keke engine lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by steeltrust: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2023
marlow1962:

Na God you go ask that one
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Originalsly: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Mrkumareze:

Tinubu does not have erection. His veins are long gone

Tinubu? ... what he has to do with the topic? .... and just curious ... how do you know such intimate stuff about Tinubu? ... should I believe what I'm thinking?

@ topic .... what is the legal age to be served alcohol at a bar in the UK? ... and up to what age is one considered a minor? If under 18 ... shouldn't she be charged for rape? ... just curious.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Mummiesboy: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2023
marlow1962:

Na God you go ask that one
E b like say the two of you no get work grin
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Yoighaman(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2023
oz4real83:
for you to expect a man to have hymen and also bleed when being disvirgined, your biology classes were wasted.

You should know she's just being sarcastic....
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Papichulostunne(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Misterone:
Harry was a minor then (16yrs). She would have been the one charged for having sex with a minor
DID YOU EVEN READ THE STORY?

It happened after his 19th BIRTHDAY
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by BRATISLAVA: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Tzar:
Some women are so full of sh1t! If a man shamed them like this, they will be up in arms, but they can dish what they can’t eat.
Five minutes is enough time for a normal woman who is not a wh0re, nymph or whose vag1na hasn’t lost all it’s grip from overuse.

Who shamed who? If he didn't claim she was an older woman who used him like a stallion, and only wanted stallions in her bed, would this even be a story? She was quiet for 21 years until he decided to unearth stories from decades ago in order to hurt a lot of people and make some money. It backfired when she came out to say what really happened. Who is the full of shitt shamer if not the man?

A man wh0re who began having sex before he was out of his teens, in a gutter, is writing a book about his overused and frostbitten pen1s, but if you don't blame the woman, what would you have gained?

All the anger and cusses at women when the man is the trigger himself. Grow up.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Amotolongbo:
really?

Didn’t you bleed when you had your first experience, cos me I almost bled o
Men and women are not the same. As for women once a man disvirgins you he owns your body And Soul and cookie but as for men virginity doesn't mean anything to us we are not emotional
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Karemarealty288(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Mother Hen 🐓

Apart from Peter Obi , I know say the rest Presidential candidates nor de last reach 300secs 😂

Emilokan's cucumber 🥒 parked up tey tey..

Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Karemarealty288(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I would like to know if there was a blood stain from Prince Harry when he was deflowered. 🧐
Just a lill curious about the fate of the hymen of the 16-17year old innocent boy 🫣

The truth is that most men disvirgined via ✋ job.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by geesilver(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Why is she telling us this...... Is it for us to be Hot
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Tzar(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Child! You will learn later in your adult life. Kids like you are unteachable. Only experience will teach you. I hope and pray the universe brings the right experience to you for you to see what we saw, hopefully you will learn & not adamantly self destruct.
BRATISLAVA:

Who shamed who? If he didn't claim she was an older woman who used him like a stallion, and only wanted stallions in her bed, would this even be a story? She was quiet for 21 years until he decided to unearth stories from decades ago in order to hurt a lot of people and make some money. It backfired when she came out to say what really happened. Who is the full of shitt shamer if not the man?

A man wh0re who began having sex before he was out of his teens, in a gutter, is writing a book about his overused and frostbitten pen1s, but if you don't blame the woman, what would you have gained?

All the anger and cusses at women when the man is the trigger himself. Grow up.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Domistar5(f): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Misterone:
Harry was a minor then (16yrs). She would have been the one charged for having sex with a minor

Age of consent in Britain and most American and European countries is 16 not 18.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by BRATISLAVA: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Tzar:
Child! You will learn later in your adult life. Kids like you are unteachable. Only experience will teach you. I hope and pray the universe brings the right experience to you for you to see what we saw, hopefully you will learn & not adamantly self destruct.

You are a child from your response.

Go and learn to love yourself so that all the hate and resentment you have for women will make you stop having worthless relationships. All your prayers for the universe will never happen, because unlike you, other real adults have learned to heal and move on from their hurt. You on the other hand have refined your life because of a little heartbreak to live in hatred and bitterness. You are self destructing yourself, all over the thread already.

Grow TF up.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Albertone(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
redcliff:

Lol Bro. show me which animal in the world dey last pass 5mins. Even Lion gan we be kind of Jungle once he enter he don release.

Mehn! Ladies con dey complain say 5 mins too short. Seems they're clueless.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Albertone(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
peacettw:

Well, it really isn't any fault of mine or hers that you failed to 'get it'.

I have already done the needful by apologising on your behalf and I am glad that I did, because even right now, you are erroneously assuming my gender to be male. Now, who is finished?

Sorry, finished woman!
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by Tzar(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
You have said nothing child! People like you will eventually backtrack when you finally walk in grown up shoes. Save your energy for that time small pikin. Be patient, it’s coming.
BRATISLAVA:

You are a child from your response.

Go and learn to love yourself so that all the hate and resentment you have for women will make you stop having worthless relationships. All your prayers for the universe will never happen, because unlike you, other real adults have learned to heal and move on from their hurt. You on the other hand have refined your life because of a little heartbreak to live in hatred and bitterness. You are self destructing yourself, all over the thread already.

Grow TF up.
Re: Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics by koby86: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Fedrick100:

Bro, the first time I had sex, I didn’t cum that day, i had sex upto two times I didn’t cum, I started cumming the third time I had sex

Possibly, you never form sperm at the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.