Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,589 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For : ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Worth Dying For : ? (737 Views)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / How Much Is Nigeria Worth / Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For : ? by OTEGA1: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2011
indeed, i have read alot of writeups about Nigeria including the recent revelations coming ou tof wikileaks revealing the $57MILLION DOLLARS bribe to judges to uphold the election of yaradua,and i quickly reason how much that money could have been used to boost electricity supply ,create jobs and reduce unemployment in nigeria.

Also the exposure of our biometric data to foreign governmants really breached our personal and collective security. For many years where access to stable electricity and good water, bad roads and unemployment has been part of our system with so much money been thrown around by a few, one begins to wonder where we are headed as a nation.

A visit to newspaper stands shows lots of ngerians who have lost hope for the country with thekind of leadership in place cos there seem to be no change in their attitude towards governace. Many ppl come to the stands to read headlines and go with many waiting for the headline nigerai is divide so they can heave a sight ofrelief.

On the other hand may come there to search for opportunities of getting into government to loot their share of the cake so i wonder will nigeria every be good if young and old think of geting a shot at politics just for wat to get in terms of money .

With the libyan crisis getting over with the ouster of gadaffi, libyans can hope for a more beautiful future, but the nigerian case is far worse of libya even when we at not at war ,so wat hapens when we finally fight to redeem nigeria, if bola ige,Gani, abiola and many prominent nigerians have died in the struggle to clean-up nigeria with nothing to show, ;CAN ANY ONE TAKE THE RISK AGAIN ,DOES GEJ look like he is ready to die for nigeria in making her a better place.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For : ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2011
Yes its not worth it.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For : ? by tushutt(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
valacious:

Yes its not worth it.
yes or no

@topic
i pledge to nigeria my country to be faithful loyal and honest to serve her with all my might and power (i might not uphold her unity and will not die for her) im sorry embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For : ? by udezue(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
Heck NO

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks Report: We Didn't Need Al-qaeda To Confront Obasanjo, Says Atiku / Aboki Challenges Gej Igbo Northern Votes / Ncc Set 4 Number Portability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.