Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi (12088 Views)

CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi / Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2023
maasoap:
Once again, forth and back grin grin grin.
Obi and Atiku are not known to be consistent in their opinions on issues. Like they're not properly and adequately informed before airing their opinions.
Just yesterday, he appealed to zombies to endure till after election as it will prevent Tinubu from vote buying.
Before yesterday, he joined the masses to call on the CBN and FG to reduce the suffering of the masses.

He is as confused as Atiku. Most times, they make comments and later backtrack

Mumu urchin, I ask you, how is his earlier statement inconsistent with this one?

He said "the Naira redesign is a universal thing that happens all over the world with long term benefits for the citizens, now he said the CBN should make the new Naira notes available to Nigerians to ease the transition", how is that conflicting with each other?

Urchins will always urchinate indeed sad
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Ahuitzotl: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2023
maasoap:

You don't know what you are saying! People are already paying N500-N1000 to get 5k from POS!
Why should economy management should be this difficult? Japanese currency doesn't have high value, I don't know why we put too much emphasis on strong currency instead of admitting that we have clowns as management team.
Yeah, but when you use the money, isn't the pricing the same as at last year December? Because on a normal day, by this time last year price of things have increased. That of POS is an outlier situation where demand for naira outstrips supply but note that it isn't the demand or supply for goods and services that is affected thus they remain relatively stable
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by sultry69(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

It is not difficult spotting amala and ewedu miscreants. TheChameleon aka Simplyleo aka LeoTheRat. Afonja head slamming urchin.
You ipob terrorist again, can't you tell your Pandora obituary to stop moving front and back,what we hear from him today is different from what he said yesterday.

Someone who couldn't make a decisive decision what to rule a whole country.

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Kemistri4(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bodmas06:

See this is not about Tinubu now, I just want you to be sincere with urself is Nigeria economy ripe for whatever they are trying to do at this time? There is no enough money in circulation our banking technology is zero. I don't know if u are using zenith bank, since Friday their internet banking has not been working,no cash to withdraw I can't transfer how I'm I suppose to survive? Yes u can say my bank should be held responsible but zenith bank is under Centra bank what has Centra bank done to address those issues?

I understand your point

I personally believe that none of these politicians support or oppose the changes because it will benefit or affect us.

They either oppose or support it if think it benefits or affects them negatively
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:
Make this man put him leg one place.
Yesterday you were praising the policy saying it has long term benefits.
Na today you wan begin speak on behalf of Nigerians. Na today day break.

To the daft Obi supporters quoting and insulting their father, keep your opinion to your bloody sef. Your hypocrisy stinks, how you package Peter Obi obvious myopic indecisive decision no longer shocks us. That's why you pick a trader over a first class accountant.

A first class 200 bags of Barrel of oil?
A first class Bulaba?

Cash and carry first class grin
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120674839][/quote]

Poor man
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by shimolv: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2QyRsTmFys

‘CBN Should Expedite Actions that Ensures the Availability of New Currency”

Presidential Candidate, Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi urging the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, and Commercial Banks to take proactive measures that would alleviate current hardship across the country.

Peter Obi is just a confused imp, yesterday you begging Nigerians to endure the senseless policy's today u changing mouth .

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
Our president. He is already showing that he will be in charge of his government unlike the auto pilot we are struck with right now.

He's a fool

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Malory: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

He's a fool
Shatap.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
Our president. He is already showing that he will be in charge of his government unlike the auto pilot we are struck with right now.

Some of you get easily carried away. Psychophancy is a problem we need to cure ourselves from before we can move forward in Nigeria. This same obi that you are praising is the same person that was telling nigerians that CBN is doing the right thing and that Nigerians shouldn't complain but bear the suffering
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Malory: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
lexy2014:

Some of you get easily carried away. Psychophancy is a problem we need to cure ourselves from before we can move forward in Nigeria. This same obi that you are praising is the same person that was telling nigerians that CBN is doing the right thing and that Nigerians shouldn't complain but bear the suffering

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bodmas06:

See this is not about Tinubu now, I just want you to be sincere with urself is Nigeria economy ripe for whatever they are trying to do at this time? There is no enough money in circulation our banking technology is zero. I don't know if u are using zenith bank, since Friday their internet banking has not been working,no cash to withdraw I can't transfer how I'm I suppose to survive? Yes u can say my bank should be held responsible but zenith bank is under Centra bank what has Centra bank done to address those issues?

Only few people in Nigeria are thinking like you. Majority have blocked their brains with the rivalry between peter obi and Tinubu. They can't see or understand any other thing. They only interprete and make sense of life thru the obi and Tinubu rivalry. Obi and Tinubu are selfish opportunist enjoying their lives and some clowns who are victims of CBN and buharis wickedness are fighting themselves over them.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
07kjb:
Great

Great policy by CBN

But the new note should be made available, which I think the commercial banks are sabotaging

PETER OBI WILL MAKE A GREAT PRESIDENT

VOTE LABOUR PARTY

How is the policy a great policy by CBN?

How did commercial banks sabotage the policy?

How will peter obi make a great president? He hasn't become president and he is happy nigerians are suffering as a result of CBNs policy. How will he make a great president when he has no empathy?
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
CBN WONT RELEASE QUANTUM CASH AGAIN TILL ELECTION IS OVER. NO MORE VOTE BUYING.

VOTE BUYING IS BAD FOR NIGERIA AS WE SEE NOW.
Pray hard and VOTE YA CONSCIENCE as God leads you all angry
EVERYBODY MANAGE YASEFS DO TRANSFERS,GET MORE ATM CARDs,PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASES VIA POS.That's the spirit of a goal getter.grin
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by 247Dior(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
how can nonsense based on nonsense be implemented?
you critins lack wisdom and common sense
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
247Dior:
you critins lack wisdom and common sense
depends on what you mean by wisdom and common sense
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Simplythebest: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Did u even listen to what he said or pure hatred and Agbero have block your sense of reasoning?
jumper524:
Make this man put him leg one place.
Yesterday you were praising the policy saying it has long term benefits.
Na today you wan begin speak on behalf of Nigerians. Na today day break.

To the daft Obi supporters quoting and insulting their father, keep your opinion to your bloody sef. Your hypocrisy stinks, how you package Peter Obi obvious myopic indecisive decision no longer shocks us. That's why you pick a trader over a first class accountant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Federal Excuses Council - Reno Omokri / Nigeria, UK Sign Agreement On Stolen Assets / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Officials Diverting Food At IDP's Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.