Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi (12071 Views)

CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi / Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Bro wait, let be serious pls, I know u have Ur candidate but why did u say this??

Answer I never vote for my life.. something is just not right. I know so many men who were so good and kind to a fault,I mean very good and loving adorable people, the moment they joined politics,something changed..

Everything changed. I dont know what oath they took or what they signed up for but something isn't right. Check our rochas before he came a governor.. We all saw Ngige koro koro carrying coffin, trash is a minister today man...

Something is wrong.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Highways: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Britishpea:

Obi is a pretender in chief of federal republic.
One fact is he will never win even if God is allowed to be the inec chairman.

why will I come out and stand in the sun to vote for a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2023
lapintoz:

IT IS CALLED......ECONOMIC POLICIES

Dumb Head !

Thanks for the correction. Mistake
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

It is not difficult spotting amala and ewedu miscreants. TheChameleon aka Simplyleo aka LeoTheRat. Afonja head slamming urchin.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The guy na empty skull.

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Highways: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2023
LegacyB:

I’ ve told people severally that God forbids Obi becomes President. His flip flops would have finally grounded this country with his inexperience.

why will I come out and stand in the sun to vote for a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:
I can bet my 2 solid balls you don't even understand basic economic talk more of questioning a comprehensive economic policy.
Your types just move with the bandwagon of economics who trend.

Ok Olaniyi
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Rubeshi(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:
myopic ediot. You think everyone is a tribalist and bitter looser like you?
tribalism runs in your veins. You don't think straight before u type
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by mvem(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:
Make this man put him leg one place.
Yesterday you were praising the policy saying it has long term benefits.
Na today you wan begin speak on behalf of Nigerians. Na today day break.

To the daft Obi supporters quoting and insulting their father, keep your opinion to your bloody sef. Your hypocrisy stinks, how you package Peter Obi obvious myopic indecisive decision no longer shocks us. That's why you pick a trader over a first class accountant.
he backed the policy but said that CBN ans banks should make it easier for the populace

All he said was in one statement...so I don't know why you are saying he said 2 different things...most likely the op made it a separate news
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Bebigiby: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerians supporting Obi may be making a big mistake if he wins, he may continue this Buhari's evil cashless policies..... He may be another "false messiah" just like Buhari in 2015.... I hope those supporting him are using their heads and are not into the cult of personality that have characterized Peter Obi's meteoric popularity after decamping from PDP and joining labour party.... Obi made a insensitive statement yesterday that Nigerians should continue to bear with the naira swap crisis.... It appears he is just playing to the gallery....

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Masterito(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Normally, you need to be intelligent to understand Obi.
jumper524:

To the daft Obi supporters quoting and insulting their father, keep your opinion to your bloody sef. Your hypocrisy stinks, how you package Peter Obi obvious myopic indecisive decision no longer shocks us. That's why you pick a trader over a first class accountant.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You want to take out 3trillion yet you printed 1.3trillion

It's called moping. You print 60% of what you've mopped out back to the back bank since there's still others left to be mopped out and printing of currency ain't once forever.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Nnatuu: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2023
I support you obi, but if I hear this manipulative statement from you again, thunder go fire you!

Because I sure say this money wey we de find, your hand dey for this new money wey de miss. After all, you be board executive for many banks...meaning you have high level control.

For the fact that I'm voting you doesn't make me stupid...mind you!

And if you don't fulfil all these ratta ratta you've been talking after I don vote you...ogun go kill you!

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You want to take out 3trillion yet you printed 1.3trillion

It's called moping. You print 60% of what you've mopped out back to the back bank since there's still others left to be mopped out and printing of currency ain't once forever...
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by mvem(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Anonymous0001:
They are all bed of same feather .. he has always been in PDP few months ago he decamp to LP and now he’s a Saint Paul lol
he never had any position in pdp...he was governor all through in Apga party but went to pdp only in 2014 prior to Jonathan leaving
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Kemistri4(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Bodmas06:

I'm I expecting anything less from a zombidiets like you the answer is no.
Now tell me how it will improve our economy. Bandits and politicians u think they are changing the naira bcs of already have them in millions. But since u think it will affect Tinubu u don't care what the masses are going through, try to think with ur brain nah

U mumu sha

When students sat at home for 8 months what did your lord and saviour say? Or about the fuel scarcity?

Why is he only concerned about the naira scarcity? Because he foolishly thinks it's a gangup against him

And mumu people like you concur only because you think emefiele is working about him.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Malory: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Corrinthians:
The idiot made a statement yesterday, his zombies went wild with jubilation. Today he has said the direct opposite, they're still praising him.

This is exactly how Kanu's behave.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Cc: Malory.
At least he is in charge of his thinking faculty unlike the push and start engine you market on a daily here.

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd Class Dullard and coward.

Fled from PDP primaries. This one will flee Aso Rock if Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri.

Last week was a golden chance to ruthlessly attack APC.

He was hiding under his bed in his wife's skirts asking :

" edakun, has Tinubu issued a statement? Let's giraffe his answers"

You are a no body
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by zsamorano(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2023
Typical Igbo politicians...they don't have direction and always talk with their 2 mouths. I won't vote Pandora because he is another calamity in waiting

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by OlawaleBammie: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Answer I never vote for my life.. something is just not right. I know so many men who were so good and kind to a fault,I mean very good and loving adorable people, the moment they joined politics,something changed..

Everything changed. I dont know what oath they took or what they signed up for but something isn't right. Check our rochas before he came a governor.. We all saw Ngige koro koro carrying coffin, trash is a minister today man...

Something is wrong.

U and I have never bn on same page, infact we used to abuse the hell out of ourselves grin

But today I agree with you 101% sir. This is the reason I am not having the pvc, I have always said it I don't trust any of these politicians both the drug baron, the proscribed Messiah and the mikano merchant..I have never had trust in any of them. But we'll, let the best candidate win sha.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by phorget(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:

First class accountant that wont attend accountants meeting... grin
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Shutupthere: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:

Try dey watch the clips so that u nor go dey comment foolishly
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by edward1106(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
maasoap:
Once again, forth and back grin grin grin.
These people are not known to be consistent in their opinions on issues. Like they're not properly and adequately informed before airing their opinions.
Just yesterday, he appealed to zombies to endure till after election as it will prevent Tinubu from vote buying.
Before yesterday, he joined the masses to call on the CBN and FG to reduce the suffering of the masses.

He is as confused as Atiku. Most times, they make comments and later backtrack

When I listen to half the interview, ignorance becomes your friend.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by edward1106(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:

When you listen to half the interview, ignorance becomes your friend.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by debbaron2011: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
THIS MAN IS A GAME PLAYER, A WICKED LIAR. ALWAYS SPEAKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by rocknation62(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2023
quote author=jumper524 post=120673636]Make this man put him leg one place.

To the daft Obi supporters quoting and insulting their father, keep your opinion to your bloody sef. Your hypocrisy stinks, how you package Peter Obi obvious myopic indecisive decision no longer shocks us. That's why you pick a trader over a first class accountant

That’s why we pick a trader over a drug lord
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by piagbara: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2023
All this ojoro na towards election, I might be wrong but plsss well meaning Nigerians don't sell your vote, it won't be easy but this strategy will failπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ͺ
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2023
jumper524:

To the daft Obi supporters quoting and insulting their father, keep your opinion to your bloody sef. Your hypocrisy stinks, how you package Peter Obi obvious myopic indecisive decision
no longer shocks us. That's why you pick a trader over a first class accountant.

Atiku & Peter Obi are scammers cheesy, they are neither here or there at all times, they do that purposely to "Play Safe" ... such people should never be trusted or entrusted with governance

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2023
This is exactly the real image of Peter Obi..

He’s a liar, pretender, zero reliability & fake promises..

Yesterday, he was supporting the policy.
Today, he’s changing mouth..

This is exactly how he scammed Ojukwu with fake promises. We all know how it ended..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by magzey: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2023
CBN or Commercial Banks, this Obi of a Man is a Clown Aswaya. Na so he go become president of Nigeria ? He think Nigeria is Small Anambra state wey no even reach Bauchi state talklesse of Kwara state? Or Imo State? He is dreaming Aswaya grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Kinddetective: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2023
maasoap:
Once again, forth and back grin grin grin.
These people are not known to be consistent in their opinions on issues. Like they're not properly and adequately informed before airing their opinions.
Just yesterday, he appealed to zombies to endure till after election as it will prevent Tinubu from vote buying.
Before yesterday, he joined the masses to call on the CBN and FG to reduce the suffering of the masses.

He is as confused as Atiku. Most times, they make comments and later backtrack

Take time and listen to the whole interview, he said that the policy will have long term economic benefits despite the short term pains but he begged the CBN to make the new currency available to Nigerians especially the ones at the bottom of the economic ladder. He never changed his position on the policy.
Re: CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi by Bodmas06: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2023
Kemistri4:

U mumu sha

When students sat at home for 8 months what did your lord and saviour say? Or about the fuel scarcity?

Why is he only concerned about the naira scarcity? Because he foolishly thinks it's a gangup against him

And mumu people like you concur only because you think emefiele is working about him.
See this is not about Tinubu now, I just want you to be sincere with urself is Nigeria economy ripe for whatever they are trying to do at this time? There is no enough money in circulation our banking technology is zero. I don't know if u are using zenith bank, since Friday their internet banking has not been working,no cash to withdraw I can't transfer how I'm I suppose to survive? Yes u can say my bank should be held responsible but zenith bank is under Centra bank what has Centra bank done to address those issues?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Lagos Central Food Security And Logistics Hub, Ketu-Ereyun, Epe / Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC / Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.