Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? (25060 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / CBN To Clamp Down On Illegal PoS Operators / How To Apply And Get Your Tin Number, Same Day Free Of Charge In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by technuel: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2023
Ok
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Neddstark: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2023
POS and bankers are taking advantage of the scarcity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Wannabenz: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2023
I withdrew 30k and paid 5k for it. Here in Onitsha.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by aminadat: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Transferred 12k to get 10k cash in Lagos.

And people are busy throwing new money in wedding of Lagos big boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBk92u2u-4A
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by naijapikin2(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2023
100 naira for 1k
Here in Abuja o.

Just negodu that thing
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Thermodynamics(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Foreigner12:
Vote for Tinubu to make things right.

You're sick in the head

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by broadman20: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
Still 100 Naira to withdraw ten thousand (10k) , I don't know why some people are wailing about this Naira redesign.

I'm currently in the most rural part of Kebbi state and every store accept transfer, I paid for a loaf kainuwa bread which is 350 naira with transfer this morning, using my Opay app.

Nigerians wailing about this are those that want to make it hard for themselves.

I haven't held more than 3k cash since this whole design issue, my card and transfer, accepted, kebbi and sokoto state.

So I wonder why those in the so called educated area's are finding it difficult to adjust.

God bless you my dear brother,
What I've learnt is that most Nigerians are into illicit business that's why most of our people are very very bitter.

I was surprised when the Mallam I bought Tomatoes from said he will accept transfer payment.

We are our own problems.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by SeniorMan715(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
20% charge of any amount you are withdrawing. They now sell cash to Pos owners at 10% of any amount you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Thebigheart: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
Still 100 Naira to withdraw ten thousand (10k) , I don't know why some people are wailing about this Naira redesign.

I'm currently in the most rural part of Kebbi state and every store accept transfer, I paid for a loaf kainuwa bread which is 350 naira with transfer this morning, using my Opay app.

Nigerians wailing about this are those that want to make it hard for themselves.

I haven't held more than 3k cash since this whole design issue, my card and transfer, accepted, kebbi and sokoto state.

So I wonder why those in the so called educated area's are finding it difficult to adjust.

I wonder ooo my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
We have defeated Nigeria with the truth.

I see Biafrans currencies coming soon.

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by DaddyGoo: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
3k for 15k
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by bigdammyj: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Donedeal1(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Why can't we just face the reality for once

Whatever is scarce

must command value

What made our tenders so?

Therein lies the issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
And they say everyone in Nigeria should vote APC again. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
4K to withdraw 10k
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Classicalman(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
N300 per 1,000
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
#200 for every 1k.... Very wicked set of people...This thing has really made me to realize that an average nigerian is anti-nigerian............. Waiting to get an upper hand so that he/she can rip off the sweat of his fellow country man.......It clearly shows that our politicians aren't our problem only,na we-we dey do ourselves.

It's the system and the leadership. We love corruption because that is the only thing we know.

There is no other value Nigerians know beside sharp practice.

It shocks people that travel outside how things are done properly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Believe this or not, #300 for 50k transfer to 2 different accounts. She didn't even bill me, she said I should give her what I feel like. Person wey send me msg gave me 2k for charges. I return change give am, he dash me.

My guess was that the POS operator needed cash so badly. 2 of them were even struggling to process the transaction, buh that was last week Wednesday afternoon o.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by adeoyekay(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Stevengold:
So I went to withdraw Transport for me and my wife today. I was pained when I was told 600 naira charges for 3k.

Deep down I was burning 🔥 but I had no option.

How much are you charged in your area
On a normal day here is #30 for #1000 but now that there is scarcity of naira , I withdrew 2500 yesterday and pay #300 charges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Sammy07: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
JayTripz:
Omooooo I de wash my clothes nai I see 2k for my jeans way I sock... Omooooo I don sun dem..go soon dry..see as God de do miracle

I fit ask boys to steal am
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by bigdammyj: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

Only if you know what people are going through..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by SeniorMan715(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Network have been frustrating recently imagine i sent my brother money he didn't receive it for 24 hours and they debited me i have to resend and boom both of the went
broadman20:

What I've learnt is that most Nigerians are into illicit business that's why most of our people are very very bitter.

I was surprised when the Mallam I bought Tomatoes from said he will accept transfer payment.

We are our own problems.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by care4you: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
🤔🤔
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by dfrost: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
#200 for every 1k.... Very wicked set of people...This thing has really made me to realize that an average nigerian is anti-nigerian............. Waiting to get an upper hand so that he/she can rip off the sweat of his fellow country man.......It clearly shows that our politicians aren't our problem only,na we-we dey do ourselves.

You just dey know? An average Nigerian is wicked. No cap. One of them is above you.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by pepetua(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
#300 for #1000 new Note.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by JayTripz(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Sammy07:

I fit ask boys to steal am

No think am...na barracks I go sun am oo

1 Like

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by FarahAideed: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Stevengold:
So I went to withdraw Transport for me and my wife today. I was pained when I was told 600 naira charges for 3k.

Deep down I was burning 🔥 but I had no option.

How much are you charged in your area

What did you need so much cash for
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2023
broadman20:

We are our own problems.

Nigerians are not One but the same Nigerians supporting one Nigeria to continuing their corrupt business in the zoo shit-hold called Nigeria.

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by techstack: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2023
I have not been spending cash for 2 weeks.

Everyone is now accepting transfer.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by everythinggirly(f): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2023
1600 for 6000
2k for 10000
5k for 30k
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Rotji(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Here in Oleh Delta State, They charge 8k for 20k, 7k for 20k and 7k for 20k depending on which POS you find yourself.

This is more than a plaque cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? / Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.