Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? (25033 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / CBN To Clamp Down On Illegal PoS Operators / How To Apply And Get Your Tin Number, Same Day Free Of Charge In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by APC2: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
300 for one new 1000 naira note.

Very bad
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by TradingGod: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2023
highchief1:
God bless u.Nigeria problem has Nthg to do with leaders.That’s why even Obi can’t fix Nigeria.Dora akunyili saw it when she brought out a program of rebranding Nigeria.The mindset of an average Nigerian is the problem.I live abroad now and I have never seen any compound with more than 2 cars.In Nigeria u see a compound with 20 cars.The quest to amass wealth is the problem we have.
💯no cap 🧢
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2023
broadman20:

God bless you my dear brother,
What I've learnt is that most Nigerians are into illicit business that's why most of our people are very very bitter.

I was surprised when the Mallam I bought Tomatoes from said he will accept transfer payment.

We are our own problems.
yet same pple think Obi is the Messiah to change things... The South of Nigeria and Christians are greedy set of Humans very wicked...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Learner247:

Somethings are not that simple.

There are so many people who earn a living by hawking in traffic. Many of these group of people may have families as well. How do they earn a living without cash?

Many are arguing that the news of currency redesign had been out since October 26th, 2022. That may be correct, but when did the new notes came into circulation? Dec. 15th, 2022. Then the banks continued to issue the old notes because many of them claimed they didn't have the new notes.

The truth is that it is bad to make your good intention or did look bad. The move would have been great to cut inflation and reduce vote buying, but voters even need to survive until the election days.
anyone who believe this can curb vote buying is deluded...
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
Still 100 Naira to withdraw ten thousand (10k) , I don't know why some people are wailing about this Naira redesign.

I'm currently in the most rural part of Kebbi state and every store accept transfer, I paid for a loaf kainuwa bread which is 350 naira with transfer this morning, using my Opay app.

Nigerians wailing about this are those that want to make it hard for themselves.

I haven't held more than 3k cash since this whole design issue, my card and transfer, accepted, kebbi and sokoto state.

So I wonder why those in the so called educated area's are finding it difficult to adjust.

Me an APC supporter undecidedgrin, me that have bought coffin to bury APC grin grin cheesy..
No one supports APC, they only deserve fire

The problem is Greed in Lagos here.
The fueling stations I buy fuel from suddenly don’t alway have PoS and wants Cash majorly all the filling stations in my area don’t do pos anymore they say cash.
Where I went to drink Jedi and peper Pomo I was to send the woman 3k2 but she insisted the I will add charges for the transfer that when she wanna remove it from POS 100k they took 12k from her. And the list goes on.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by broadman20: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
yet same pple think Obi is the Messiah to change things... The South of Nigeria and Christians are greedy set of Humans very wicked...

Greed is everywhere my brother, it's not written on anyone forehead.

Those bandits in the north kidnapping for money,

Those wicked unknown gunmen in the east killing and kidnapping for money,

Those wicked skull miners in Yoruba land especially Ogun state,

Are all products of GREED AND WICKEDNESS to our people.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Ten06(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2023
POS in my area charges 120% to collect old naira notes
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by UncleKoboko: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
bastard make the attack back to back so I go know say u gallant. You are boring me bastard
You're as boring as your USELESS dead father.
You'll also die miserably like him I swear.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2023
broadman20:

Let me tell you what you have never considered before,

[s]If you divide Nigeria, Biafra and Oduduwa parts will be the most terrifying side to live in.[/s]

I know emotions will never allow you to believe that.

Just like we told people when Lybians were fighting Gaddafi's government that after removing him problem will start.

How good and peaceful is Lybia now, they felt Gaddafi was their Problem.

Thank God we have been proving right.

Between Biafra - Oduduwa that agreed to marry and love each other with zero killing and abuses and one Nigeria that is massacring unarmed indigenous people of the land that are crying to survived, which one is more dangerous to live with?
Some of you have never experienced freedom & positive development before, yet all Nigerians are praying for Visas to escape to another man land fought for freedom & built.

The same system that created & sponsoring this evil Nigeria, sponsored the murdered of Gaddafi.

HRM Nnamdi Kanu is our living Gaddafi that must be supported, Biafra is our own Lybia milking by Nigeria evil system.

Your forefathers were saying and making same mistakes you people are making in supporting this useless contraptions called Nigeria without unity, safety of three different nations and cultures forcing to sleep in one room where only by violence and killings to sleep in bed for over 100 years.

Biafra - Oduduwa Republics have done proper marriage, let Hausa and Fulani marry each other too.

Biafra - Oduduwa Republics must be free to rescue Africans from state sponsored terrorism against the owners of the land.

Free our HRM Nnamdi Kanu and all the Biafrans kidnapped by Nigeria state gunmen.

Nigeria supporters are suffering and smiling, no be juju be dat?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by odinga1of: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Stevengold:
So I went to withdraw Transport for me and my wife today. I was pained when I was told 600 naira charges for 3k.

Deep down I was burning 🔥 but I had no option.

How much are you charged in your area

Which area or state be that?
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by jibrilELsudan: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2023
I WENT TO WITHDRAW 100K....THE POS LADY TOLD ME SHE WILL COLLECT 20K......I THEN ASKED HER IF SHE INCLUDED HER PRICE OF FVCK INSIDE THE 20K

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Credobee(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2023
A MOMO agent in my area charges
#100-1k
#400-5k
#700-10k
#1k-15k
And you are not allowed to collect beyond 15k
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
I WENT TO WITHDRAW 100K....THE POS LADY TOLD ME SHE WILL COLLECT 20K......I THEN ASKED HER IF SHE INCLUDED HER PRICE OF FVCK INSIDE THE 20K

Lies...
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Evidenx(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2023
This morning on my way to work,I wanted to withdraw N10,500 I was told charges is N2,200..omo fear catch me na I move.

More reason am voting for PETER OBI.
THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Ayodeoba: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2023
adexbols:
2k for 5k
kuku share the money into two
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Treassured: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2023
I was Charged N3000 for withdrawal of N20,000.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Treassured: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Credobee:
A MOMO agent in my area charges
#100-1k
#400-5k
#700-10k
#1k-15k
And you are not allowed to collect beyond 15k

These Charges are very fair.

The POS Lady still has fear of God In her heart.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by godswill2005: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2023
1500 for 5000 naira
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Stevengold:
So I went to withdraw Transport for me and my wife today. I was pained when I was told 600 naira charges for 3k.

Deep down I was burning 🔥 but I had no option.

How much are you charged in your area
700 for 5k
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by AkProsper(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Obidientyoruba:
1.5k for 10k, 3.5k for 20k
This is the maths I don't understand. I'll rather do 10k twice with 3k charges.

One was charging 700 for 5k, 1200 for 6k then 1500 for 10k.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by broadman20: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Between Biafra - Oduduwa that agreed to marry and love each other with zero killing and abuses and one Nigeria that is massacring unarmed indigenous people of the land that are crying to survived, which one is more dangerous to live with?
Some of you have never experienced freedom & positive development before, yet all Nigerians are praying for Visas to escape to another man land fought for freedom & built.

The same system that created & sponsoring this evil Nigeria, sponsored the murdered of Gaddafi.

HRM Nnamdi Kanu is our living Gaddafi that must be supported, Biafra is our own Lybia milking by Nigeria evil system.

Your forefathers were saying and making same mistakes you people are making in supporting this useless contraptions called Nigeria without unity, safety of three different nations and cultures forcing to sleep in one room where only by violence and killings to sleep in bed for over 100 years.

Biafra - Oduduwa Republics have done proper marriage, let Hausa and Fulani marry each other too.

Biafra - Oduduwa Republics must be free to rescue Africans from state sponsored terrorism against the owners of the land.

Free our HRM Nnamdi Kanu and all the Biafrans kidnapped by Nigeria state gunmen.

Nigeria supporters are suffering and smiling, no be juju be dat?

Hahahaha!

I guess you are talking about most of you living in Nigeria who are beclouded by emotions and sentiments.

Who are the people who will champion the new nation?

Are they from the moon?

Are they not the same people indulge in illicit activities and corruption?

I know that the Fulanis are killing people everywhere in Nigeria, but what about most of our people hiding under the pretense and doing their own bidding.

What we need in Nigeria is RESTRUCTURING not all these break up you people are shouting up and down.

We will end up being worst off, just bet me.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by ogkrakkid(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Last I did was 3k for 20k
shocked
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Olodo24: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2023
In my area, POS operators no longer have cash
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by UncutSk(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
Believe this or not, #300 for 50k transfer to 2 different accounts. She didn't even bill me, she said I should give her what I feel like. Person wey send me msg gave me 2k for charges. I return change give am, he dash me.

My guess was that the POS operator needed cash so badly. 2 of them were even struggling to process the transaction, buh that was last week Wednesday afternoon o.
dem cheat you
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by tonididdy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Evidenx:
This morning on my way to work,I wanted to withdraw N10,500 I was told charges is N2,200..omo fear catch me na I move.

More reason am voting for PETER OBI.
THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP.

Dude it’s not by PO
There needs to be a mass education and serial disciplinary measures towards Nigerians

We too wicked to ourselves even outside country
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by Nancy225: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Yesterday I withdraw 1k naira with charges of #200 in owhruwhoru, delta state
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by codemaniacs: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

I guess you are talking about most of you living in Nigeria who are beclouded by emotions and sentiments.

Who are the people who will champion the new nation?

Are they from the moon?

Are they not the same people indulge in illicit activities and corruption?

I know that the Fulanis are killing people everywhere in Nigeria, but what about most of our people hiding under the pretense and doing their own bidding.

What we need in Nigeria is RESTRUCTURING not all these break up you people are shouting up and down.

We will end up being worst off, just bet me.

Break up will give the power to deport criminals, sentence criminals to death, deport illegal immigrants, guarantee that indigenes will get federal jobs, guarantee to build power plants and provide 24 hours electricity, guarantee security and peace not the one that when a person defends themselves from attacks from another tribe and if that tribe controls the military then soldiers will descend on the innocent community trying to defend themselves.

Control of natural resources

Last but not the least, break up will guarantee control of military power e.t.c.

Restructuring will not guarantee most of the above because the other tribes will not agree to it.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by broadman20: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
codemaniacs:

Break up will give the power to deport criminals, sentence criminals to death, deport illegal immigrants, guarantee that indigenes will get federal jobs, guarantee to build power plants and provide 24 hours electricity, guarantee security and peace not the one that when a person defends themselves from attacks from another tribe and if that tribe controls the military then soldiers will descend on the innocent community trying to defend themselves.

Control of natural resources

Last but not the least, break up will guarantee control of military power e.t.c.

Restructuring will not guarantee most of the above because the other tribes will not agree to it.

Wishful thinking!

Just like the Lybians were saying when they were rooting out Gaddafi.

Now how market?

What happened to those beautiful plans and objectives?

Just also like Southern Sudan,

Why are they fighting each other now after breaking out from Sudan?

I've given you much current examples in your Africa.

You people are simply day dreaming.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
broadman20:

Greed is everywhere my brother, it's not written on anyone forehead.

Those bandits in the north kidnapping for money,

Those wicked unknown gunmen in the east killing and kidnapping for money,

Those wicked skull miners in Yoruba land especially Ogun state,

Are all products of GREED AND WICKEDNESS to our people.

south own too much... Besides where una get dis nonsense propaganda of skull miners in Yoruba and nothing like unkwown gun men but ipob miscreants...
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by broadman20: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
south own too much... Besides where una get dis nonsense propaganda of skull miners in Yoruba and nothing like unkwown gun men but ipob miscreants...

So all those news on NAIRALAND about people selling skull in Yoruba land is fake ABI?

I don't know why you people like covering crime like no man business.

You are quick to talk about other people's crime but yours is an Accusation ABI?

It's either this HYPOCRITICAL lifestyle is inborn or it's a curse.
Re: How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? by TheMostComplex1: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Buhari said the problem of lack of currency circulation is wickedness & selfishness of most Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. / World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report / Court Orders AMCON To Pay Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil N26 Bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.