Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes (1936 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes by GOBOnline(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Some netizens have called for the arrest of the children of the Chairman of Lagos State Parks and Garages Management Committee, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo following a trending video of them spraying tons of new notes.

In the viral social media video, we see Fuji king, Kwam 1 hailing the children of MC Oluomo at a recent event for spraying tons of new notes on him.

The video shared captures the moment musician was seen hailing them and singing their praise, “Awon omo Musiliu, awon omo Ayinde” which translates to Children of Musiliu, Children of Ayinde whilst they spray away the newly redesigned notes.

This is coming at a period of new notes scarcity which has left many Nigerians in anguish and frustration and in some cases, death.

“Efcc won’t see these ones to arrest” one Abiola wrote

“See why the new Naira policy is not benefiting the poor, the bank you’re going that you can’t find, MC will enter and come out with enough cash. I said what I said when I said both old and new has to coexist. They should be arrested like simisola Gold” one Moyo wrote

“ The same reason an actress was arrested last week. And she’s making headlines. Now what do we call these ? Some animals are more superior than other animals (animal farm). Scarcity ! Scarcity !!! Yet the same bills still finds it way to owambe …. Olopa ma Ko efribody” one Nkoye wrote

Video below….

https://hitng.info/angry-nigerians-call-for-arrest-of-mc-olumos-son-for-lavishly-spraying-the-new-naira-on-kwam-1-amidst-scarcity-video/

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes by Xscape1993(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2023
Agberos giving birth to agberos.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes by Finneseguy1(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol, this is just a tip of an iceberg. Vote Tinubu and suffer, imagine agbero son, see wetin em they carry money do, millions of Jobless graduates out there suffering, can’t even afford 3square meal. My God, all of una mumu neva do🤧😰

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes by BossGerald: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2023
While tifnubu urchins here no see food chop grin

Chai! This life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of MC Olumo’s Son For Lavishly Spraying The New Notes by simple250: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
BossGerald:

While tifnubu urchins here no see food chop grin

Chai! This life no balance

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Late Mohbad's Wife, Wumi And Naira Marley On The Same Bed / Jay-z Proposes To Beyonce / Vanessa Bryant Accuses Kobe Of Sleeping With 105 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.