Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Met Any Nairaland Members? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Met Any Nairaland Members? (4891 Views)

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Ralvy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
iice:

Ralvy. . .you no well tongue So you're in Abj. . .i lived there once. . .a long time ago grin grin

yh! I'm in ABJ now grin

Y I no well? Abi u see sth wey no dey . . .
Find those goggles, I doubt if they are on . . .

tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by iice(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
grin grin You no well as in you dey craze. . .which is a good thing tongue grin grin Personal opinion that is tongue grin grin

Ahhh how's ABJ? Hope it's improving. . .it was hella dry when i went there, years back. . .would have shot myself tongue grin but i won't deny, its a beautiful city. . .i love cruising the town early morns and late at night. . .i'd just record the city grin grin
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Ralvy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2007
ahh . . . .Thats great. . . Y dnt u come over any time soon?
It was dry 4 u because - u didnt know the right places to hang out?

Come 'en I'ma show u round . .
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by iice(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2007
Hahahaha na i knew the places and sides, i got friends there. . .it was just dry for me. . .freaking city was dead b4 10. . .am kindda used to life happening 24/7. . .so it was a dead for me. . .every night though, we'd hop from club to bar to restaurant. . .5 places in a night, by early morning, we'd be racing down the streets grin grin

LOL, i have people to show me around, but if i come back soon. . .we'll see what interesting places they have. . .and who knows grin grin
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Ralvy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2007
No wahala . . come over, U'll get tired dis time . . trust me
I know a thousand and one places u're kinda person will want tu hang out . .

Like u said, Years back, at that time -me and ma crew were nt in Nigeria, thats Y it was dry grin

We hold ABJ

iice:

LOL, i have people to show me around,

Those people shuld b d 1s that made the City seem dry, wn u come - I wuld have tu teach them,

Wn ur around - ask of Mr. Nerve, even a chicken will lead u
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
Update: To topic, yes, I have, a couple of days ago.

First Nairalander I've come accross that lives just about a 25 minute drive away! smiley
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by iice(f): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2007
Ralvy:

No wahala . . come over, You'll get tired this time . . trust me
I know a thousand and one places u're kind of person will want tu hang out . .

Like u said, Years back, at that time -me and ma crew were nt in Nigeria, thats Y it was dry grin

We hold ABJ

Those people shuld b d 1s that made the City seem dry, wn u come - I wuld have tu teach them,

Wn your around - ask of Mr. Nerve, even a chicken will lead u

Carry go tongue grin JK! grin grin Nah, these are crazy peeps ooo! As in na kolo be their names grin grin
Nwayz, if its better now, i will think about it grin grin Ehen Mr. Nerve. . .we go see grin grin
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by nitmare: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
okay point taking but listen iice its high time u cooled off mate someone is trying to get through to u just try and listen lets talk get ur does not mean i get to see u
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by nitmare: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2007
getting ur address doesnt mean i get to see u
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by iice(f): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2007
nitmare. . .i am cooled off. . .cold masef. . .hence my nick wink
Yes people are always trying to get through to me. . .by hook, crook, line and sinker cheesy grin
You should have some ladies to talk to now. . .going by your thread, who knows. . . wink
Who says anything about seeing? I am much worse on addresses and yims (don't know why people think, i should be easier undecided undecided)
Sorry but like i said, my email doesn't go out
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by mydynasty(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2007
Here we go again! If you guys are really sure of wanting to see/meet each other LIVE, then its simple.

You guys should start by first meeting me, then I assure you, you will definitely meet others; GOOD TIDINGS I BRING TO THEE. cheesy

Just try, and you will be glad you did. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by mydynasty(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2007
Here we go again! If you guys are really sure of wanting to see/meet each other LIVE, then its simple.

You guys should start by first meeting me, then I assure you, you will definitely meet others; GOOD TIDINGS I BRING TO THEE. cheesy

Just try, and you will be glad you did. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2007
wow. . .i don't even want to know the people who buy that grin grin
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by nitmare: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2007
iice i dig ur style but,
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by iice(f): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2007
Isn't there usually one, a but that is tongue grin grin
Well we can't all have them undecided
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by almondjoy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2007
Siena:

Update: To topic, yes, I have, a couple of days ago.

First Nairalander I've come accross that lives just about a 25 minute drive away! smiley

Was it a pleasant experience? undecided I mean did you feel like you "bonded" like on Nairaland?
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2007
almondjoy:

Was it a pleasant experience? undecided I mean did you feel like you "bonded" like on Nairaland?

Yes, it was a pleasant experience, she was pretty sane too. Hopefully, we'll meet again. smiley
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by almondjoy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2007
I think that is nice. I would not mind meeting some myself quite a few interesting people here. Would be nice to place the faces with the screen names and characters. Just have to get to know them a little better. tongue
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Ekinadoese(f): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2007
i have not met any,i would love to meet some.
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by ricki: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
guy are we talking about casualĀ  meeting or something else, 'cause i smell mating season coming up, and the females posters seems to be gagging for it , guys give it to them, then post your comment here.

i live in kent by the way.
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2007
yeah met two wonderful nairalanders, nice people
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by chiboyz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
I would like to meet EMENMA.
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by tkb417(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2007
not seen any. . .

@iice
Abj is a bit different now but i still prefer my weekends to be in Lagos.
Weekends in Abj is like a sanitation day in Lagos grin grin grin

Seen all dem joints and dem peeps, nothing to be compared to Lagos, they are just living it up
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by saucekid(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
grabs an apoti in silverbird galleria**this promises to be interesting
all of una***line up***i wan make roll call according to the number of ppl you have met***

calls galleria service***cant you see my popcorn and soda is almost out??refill before i get you fired grin grin

where were we
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by chaloo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2007
POSTER, NONE SO FAR

SAUCE KID, YOU SPEND ALL YOUR BUSY TIME IN SILVERBIRD? ABI. HOPING TO MEET SUM PRETTY WOMAN?

I REMEMBER MY DAYS DERE.
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by saucekid(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ chaloo,

not all the time oooooo, it's once ina very blue moon
apoti-check, popcorn-check, suya-coming soon, soda-check, its back to duty!
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by iice(f): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2007
tkb417:

not seen any. . .

@iice
Abj is a bit different now but i still prefer my weekends to be in Lagos.
Weekends in Abj is like a sanitation day in Lagos grin grin grin

Seen all them joints and them peeps, nothing to be compared to Lagos, they are just living it up

grin grin Yeah i can imagine. . . grin grin grin Prolly good to just travel round the country on the weekends tongue
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Ekinadoese(f): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2007
winkhey people wats up?

Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by ajadrage: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2007
Ekinadoese that's a strong name, my sister from great Edo. How u doin girl smiley
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Memmyluv(f): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2007
None ,but hope 2 meet them soon.
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by rowlandwhy: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2007
yes,
i met one in port harcourt when he came to write a test in our office,
i will still meet some more
Re: Met Any Nairaland Members? by Ekinadoese(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2007
ajadrage,r u from edo?it will be gud to knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! / Looking For Ashawo Joints In Jos Plateau State / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.