Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Please How Can I Cure Sweetie - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Cure Sweetie (1705 Views)

Scabies Infection Popularly Called SWEETIE,Can Damage Your Penis,V&Skin CURE IT / I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Dreamcatcher01: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2023
Hi guys plz am in need of serious help on this disease,I really don’t know how I got it but that’s not even so important to me right now all that’s matter most is to cure it,i start noticing am having some itching at my balls and after some days it swells up like some boils then it’s keeps multiplying and then it keeps itching so badly d more I scratched it the more the itching have use some medicine but it’s only dissappear and appear again after some few days pls have spend close to 15k to get medicine for this but it still repear I even try local herb but it’s only relieve a little bit since I started using it but I need a fast cure because am really tired of itching and scratching my private part,please house help a soul
Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Autobot05: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Scabies right?
Get ivermectin at a pharmacy
Then get benzyl benzoate and rub it all over the affected part of your body ( apart from your face)

Twill go
Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Dreamcatcher01: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Autobot05:
Scabies right?
Get ivermectin at a pharmacy
Then get benzyl benzoate and rub it all over the affected part of your body ( apart from your face)

Twill go
I really don’t know the name in English but am certain it’s sweetie,I think I got it from my roommate because he got all those boils on is dick and he always scratch his dick also but since I notice it have stop sleeping on the bed I was just surprised when I started scratching my dick also and then the boils start appearing one after the other,it’s really so annoying the more I scratch the sweetness,plz the ivermectin is it a tablet if so how will I be using it
Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Autobot05: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dreamcatcher01:
I really don’t know the name in English but am certain it’s sweetie,I think I got it from my roommate because he got all those boils on is dick and he always scratch his dick also but since I notice it have stop sleeping on the bed I was just surprised when I started scratching my dick also and then the boils start appearing one after the other,it’s really so annoying the more I scratch the sweetness,plz the ivermectin is it a tablet if so how will I be using it

Is it only on your dick ?
Your knees and fingers nko ? If yes then it should be scabies

Theyll give you the right amount for you at the pharmacy because they'll check your weight first

The benzyl is gonna be hell tho.. and make sure you disinfect your cloths too maybe soak it in hot water and wash it . Including the bed sheets

Your friend will need to be treated too if not you'll surely get it again

Good luck with the benzyl benzoate tho grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Dreamcatcher01: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Autobot05:

Is it only on your dick ?
Your knees and fingers nko ? If yes then it should be scabies

Theyll give you the right amount for you at the pharmacy because they'll check your weight first

The benzyl is gonna be hell tho.. and make sure you disinfect your cloths too maybe soak it in hot water and wash it . Including the bed sheets

Your friend will need to be treated too if not you'll surely get it again

Good luck with the benzyl benzoate tho grin
yea it appears on my hand and knees also,thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by LadySarah: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dreamcatcher01:
yea it appears on my hand and knees also,thanks so much

While on medication,wash your bedspread,boxershorts with hot water and dettol and iron thereafter or discard them and get new ones.

They are infected and if not taken care of ,no matter the medication they will come back.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Caaz: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is what you get when you wear one particular boxers for 6weeks.
Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Dreamcatcher01: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Caaz:
This is what you get when you wear one particular boxers for 6weeks.
lol try and reason with your brain sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Dreamcatcher01: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
LadySarah:

While on medication,wash your bedspread,boxershorts with hot water and dettol and iron thereafter or discard them and get new ones.

They are infected and if not taken care of ,no matter the medication they will come back.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Dreamcatcher01: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thanks a lot guys,it’s been a while just want to tell y’all it cured now am back bombing those girls again lol but am more careful now
Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by bestmutiu2019(m): 2:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Dreamcatcher01:
Thanks a lot guys,it’s been a while just want to tell y’all it cured now am back bombing those girls again lol but am more careful now
bro what did you use to cure it,help a brother
Re: Please How Can I Cure Sweetie by Bababulama(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please bro what medication did you use ?

(1) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Stay Young Face Cream / Moringa Makes You Healthy & Wealthy! Courtesy Moringa Dev Association Of Nigeria / Hermaphrodites; What Do U Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.