Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign (28706 Views)

Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / INEC Postpones All Bye-Elections Over Security Situation / 91 Political Parties Threaten to Boycott Elections If Buhari Fails to Sign Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by farem: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/06/breaking13-parties-threaten-to-pull-out-of-2023-elections-over-naira-redesign/

Lame excuse.
13 parties that cannot garner 13 thousand votes countrywide (pun intended)
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by hohafrank(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Is PDP and APC amongst them? That will be nice.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by waslag11(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
So half of nairaland don't read before comment. From today I've stop taking comments serious

1 Like

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by bhella10: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Las las INEC will yield and there will be wailing in their camps.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by tunapawizzy: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
rubbish
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Ofolete: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
muykem:
Lazy youth and hatred filled IPOB.
Ipob will be better than you soon. I see you seeking for freedom soon and we will not accept. We shall tag you terrorist.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by joseph445(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
[Both of you are wrong learn how to read before chatting or go back to the story again and change your comments.quote author=muykem post=120681395] Lazy youth and hatred filled IPOB. [/quote]
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by jrobbins: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
All these mushrooms political parties sponsored by Tinubu.
They should go ahead, election is between Atiku and Peter Obi

Read first. You'd see they were saying they'd pull out if the deadline date is extended as requested by APC governor
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by drlateef: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/06/breaking13-parties-threaten-to-pull-out-of-2023-elections-over-naira-redesign/

You see now!!! The igbo coalition are bent on destroying Nigeria. These good-for-nothing parties are just an addition to numbers of serious contenders for the posts. They are a complete waste of space planted by opposition parties as special purpose vehicles for their political ambitions. Who is going to miss them if they don’t participate. Even if Obi join you as well as Atiku, the election will still hold and supreme court will quash Emefiele, Atiku and Obi together.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Nnaworo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Try to always understand what you read.The parties are saying that the deadline should not be extended while Tinubu wants the deadline to be extended.How then is Tinubu their sponsor?
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by IntroTech: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Are you sure you read the article or you just breezed over the headline?
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Mandate2023: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Fool....am very sure u did not read d write up
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Corrinthians(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rubbish. We know they have all been bribed by the Bullion Van. cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by fuke(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers iPob will be so happy with this news

See the flat head who spoke for them is IPOB
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by DoxxAnon: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
LOL!
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by NIGERIAisComedy: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
But there is too much Q in naija now sha, who else is tayaad of Q in Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvObdM6QB5c
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
My God!

Is it that Nigerians can no longer read? Or are people too blinded by hate and personal interests to actually find the slightest patience required to read just five paragraphs of a write-up?

The 13 political parties are threatening to pull out "IF the Government succumbs to pressure and decides to either cancel the cash swap deadline or extend it". In essence, they're in support of the February 10th deadline and are mandating the Government to stick to it.

Yet, over 80 percent of the comments on this thread so far, are pointing in the opposite direction. Which kind country God put me inside like this nau.. ?! Who did I offend in my previous life?

1 Like

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by jullary(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Read it again and comment
inforesource:
I know why. Are you thinking what I am thinking? The money they collected to rig the election is going to waste away like dead grass after the deadline. Lol. Why are these politicians crying so much due to this policy and were so quiet when the children were on strike?
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by unitysheart(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
I know Apc won't pull out if they extend the deadline line of this new naira note

The thing owe them for their scrotal sac..them never see anything

Please before you comment

You guys should read the body of the story ...he clear say una nor dey read for this nairaland at all...not good...

The reasons those political parties are pulling out is because they don't want cbn to extend the deadline
They love it this way

So which means they want tinubu too lose

They don't read. They just jump on the headline and begin type rubbish. They have a narrowed mindsrt already.

2 Likes

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Pimine: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Chai. My brother, please learn to read before commenting. Headlines can be deceptive 😂
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Pemco: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU MEAN BETWEEN A SLAVE AND HIS MASTER?! grin

It depends on your definition of a slave and master.

Atiku served under Obasanjo, Obi was a running mate, under Atiku; Tinubu served under a drug cartels in the United States. So, which is slave, and which is master here?

1 Like

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by JoeNL22(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2023

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by bentenny(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
OP did you read the content of your post?
Your title and content are saying totally different things!
Go back and read the content and make the right adjustments!
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by JealousCobra(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers iPob will be so happy with this news

🤣🤣🤣😃😃

1 Like

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Mitsurugi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
I know Apc won't pull out if they extend the deadline line of this new naira note

You guys should read the body of the story ...he clear say una nor dey read for this nairaland at all...not good...

The reasons those political parties are pulling out is because they don't want cbn to extend the deadline
They love it this way

Don't mind Nairalanders. Most of them hardly read. Even when they do, they hardly comprehend. Just jumping straight to making inane comments
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Pimine: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
yarimo:
Hahah even LABOUR PARTY want to pull out too. It's getting clear day by day
Read the post and see how stupid you look. No wonder they call y'all zombies
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by goaldynman(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
They should make haste to pull out! I hope APC is among them?!

That would hasten Obi's victory!!
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

? Erm, they are opposing something that would favor tinubu, so how can they be sponsored by tinubu?

Okay...
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by MasterShifu010(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
All this commotion over new Naira redesign , I don’t know what is wrong with Nigerians , you all had 3 months to deposit old notes yet complaints everywhere …
Fun fact ; did you know that India redesigned their currency in 2016 , now this will shock you , do you know the government of India gave just 4 hours for the old notes to stop being a legal tender ….. people died in atm and bank queues , but today India boasts of being 5th strongest economy in the world , their prime minister as at then called it a necessary hardship …..
So guys let’s all be calm , even the America you all are rushing to didn’t build their country on a joy ride , sacrifices were made , lives were lost ( we don’t pray for such ) but at the end it was worth it .

1 Like

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:

They love it this way

Thank you , I thought I was the only one who saw the contradictions in that guy's statement.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Mitsurugi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
bentenny:
OP did you read the content of your post?
Your title and content are saying totally different things!
Go back and read the content and make the right adjustments!

It's better. People should learn to read before commenting. Some mumu people got caught in the title and went spewing something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.