Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign (28711 Views)

Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / INEC Postpones All Bye-Elections Over Security Situation / 91 Political Parties Threaten to Boycott Elections If Buhari Fails to Sign Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by fydence: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Nnamdi Kanu said Atiku chose Peter Obi for his effeminate moans.
Okay

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by mickeyenglish(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
All these mushrooms political parties sponsored by Tinubu.
They should go ahead, election is between Atiku and Peter Obi

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Pemco: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Buddha3:
My God!

Is it that Nigerians can no longer read? Or are people too blinded by hate and personal interests to actually find the slightest patience required to read just five paragraphs of a write-up?

The 13 political parties are threatening to pull out "IF the Government succumbs to pressure and decides to either cancel the cash swap deadline or extend it". In essence, they're in support of the February 10th deadline and are mandating the Government to stick to it.

Yet, over 80 percent of the comments on this thread so far, are pointing in the opposite direction. Which kind country God put me inside like this nau.. ?! Who did I offend in my previous life?

YOU OFFENDED TINUBU, and that's why despite all his glaring shortcomings, verified drug related conviction, fussy educational history, real health problem.. you still want to vote for him ; as repayment or to compensation for the offence.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by collins2good(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
franchasng:
How I wished INEC can just edit the ballot paper and remove other parties from littering the ballot paper, leaving just LP and PDP the two main contenders grin
Imagine waiting u dey wish for, and u believe if only two parties is on the ballot paper, the election will not be done again. That will be waste of time and resources
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Numerouno94(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Read b4 commenting. Seun is not paying for first to comment. It's irritating to say the least seeing peepz jux comment without reading.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by edward1106(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Read well, they are against Tinubu by their demands. They want the deadline to hold. Tinubu wants it postponed again til after election.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by letitrainnow(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
The parties said they won’t be interested in the elections if the new deadline of February 10, 2023 is shifted as demanded by some governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Kaytixy: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
lazy youth. Try dey read before you comment because your comment shows you didn't read it or you have issues with comprehension.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Aluma32(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
A welcome development. Let them withdraw from participation as that will reduce stress and burden on Nigerians. The Election is between APC, PDP and LP
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by ZombieTERROR: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Read it again..

And edit your comment..

do it fast now
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pemco:

YOU OFFENDED TINUBU, and that's why despite all his glaring shortcomings, verified drug related conviction, fussy educational history, real health problem.. you still want to vote for him ; as repayment or to compensation for the offence.

Who is this one?!

Some of you just share people's hotspot after about a month of absence from the internet, come online to comment nonsense on the first available comment that catches your fancy. Are you ment? Do I in any way sound or look like a Tinubu supporter?

I beg you in the name of anything you believe in, you can falsely accuse me of rape or even murder, but don't ever accuse me of wanting to vote for Tinubu! I don't find it one bit funny or even tolerable!
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU MEAN BETWEEN A SLAVE AND HIS MASTER?! grin

What he means is beyond your level of comprehension
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Mickykarim: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/06/breaking13-parties-threaten-to-pull-out-of-2023-elections-over-naira-redesign/

THE INCONSEQUENTIAL DARK HORSES WHO HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE RACE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

They are just only waking up to the reality of their futile misadventures.

IT IS TIME TO MAKE EXCUSE FOR A MORIBOUND EXERCISE. A GOOD FOR AN EXIT.

Time for the kiosk parties to bid farewell to the presidential race!
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Did you care to read the body of the write-up
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Baba you didn't read the Post.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU MEAN BETWEEN A SLAVE AND HIS MASTER?! grin
Did you read the post?
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by kayperry: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Funnily, Atiku and OBi combined lose an election to an old incompetent Buhari in 2019.

United they fall, divided nko .....

1 Like

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by MrUchenna1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
PLEASE GO AHEAD, VOTERS WILL BE LESS CONFUSED ON THE ELECTION DAY...
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Hessem: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Who are u waiting form Pls do so we know whom we dey see their posters
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by TheChameleon: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
fydence:
Okay

Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pimine:

Read the post and see how stupid you look. No wonder they call y'all zombies
Una never see anything yet IPOB terrorist, read post Kill IPOB terrorist there grin
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by SenatePresdo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
muykem:
Lazy youth and hatred filled IPOB.

Afonja Muslim calm down
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
This headline should have been "13 political parties sponsored by Thïefnubu threatens to pull out."

APC should also pull out.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by inforesource: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
jullary:
Read it again and comment

Thanks
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Scamburster(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
waslag11:
So half of nairaland don't read before comment. From today I've stop taking comments serious
Honestly.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Scamburster(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Buddha3:
My God!

Is it that Nigerians can no longer read? Or are people too blinded by hate and personal interests to actually find the slightest patience required to read just five paragraphs of a write-up?

The 13 political parties are threatening to pull out "IF the Government succumbs to pressure and decides to either cancel the cash swap deadline or extend it". In essence, they're in support of the February 10th deadline and are mandating the Government to stick to it.

Yet, over 80 percent of the comments on this thread so far, are pointing in the opposite direction. Which kind country God put me inside like this nau.. ?! Who did I offend in my previous life?
Honestly, I marvel.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by html14java(f): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
APC should to the list please.

Thamk you
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Alawode01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
The parties said they won’t be interested in the elections if the new deadline of February 10, 2023 is shifted as demanded by some governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
so they want to pull out because Asiwaju cares,who now is our messiah?
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by sultry69(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
This one just rush to comment without reading the content because of likes, all these will end after 25 of Feb.
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by Turboking(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
ChangetheChange:
your inherent hatred for Asiwaju will not let you read before posting your stupidity for the entire world to see. I just pity you and your myopic kinsmen cheering you on with likes and share without proper comprehension of the subject matter..lazy mind
Re: ‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign by ubox: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
franchasng:
How I wished INEC can just edit the ballot paper and remove other parties from littering the ballot paper, leaving just LP and PDP the two main contenders grin
Pdp is not even a contender this time around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja / Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video) / Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.