Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output (1407 Views)

Why Does people Always Rubbish Those That Use Chatgpt To Code;; / As A Programmer, What Will Be The Output Of This Code? / What Would Be The Output Of This JS Code (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by logicalhumour: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
logicalhumour:
grin

Interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Sirmuel1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
I've been seeing this Chatgpt, I don't know what's it's all about and I don't care

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by losprince(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sirmuel1:
I've been seeing this Chatgpt, I don't know what's it's all about and I don't care
You don't care, but you just had to let the world know that you don't care. Uninvited tumbo fly. angry

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
It didn't mention the ethnic bigots and enemies of Nigeria supporting Tinubu on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by GorillaApp(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Abeg wetin be this chstgpt.

Can it write thesis for someone

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Link please
Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Decapheno(f): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
The poem make sense o, make we give am Nobel award

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by PPIA: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin
Sirmuel1:
You will soon care grin

Something wey the write whole project and research papers for people. Plus assignments grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by PPIA: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
GorillaApp:
Abeg wetin be this chstgpt.

Can it write thesis for someone

It does. But you will have to break up your thesis into parts and feed it information bit by bit.

E go write am for you finish aswear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by GorillaApp(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
PPIA:

It does. But you will have to break up your thesis into parts and feed it information bit by bit.

E go write am for you finish aswear
Are you serious?
Na demon dey behind the thing? grin

I don dey fear o

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by PPIA: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2023
GorillaApp:

Are you serious?
Na demon dey behind the thing? grin

I don dey fear o

Just visit
http://openai.com

And try the ChatGPT, then come back and give me feed back.

Ask it anything. The thing the even check programming code tell you what is what and what is wrong and what should be improved.

I hands up for artificial intelligence finally. Aswear down

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by dauddy97(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Seun need to see this grin
Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Nwaotu10(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
PPIA:
grin
You will soon care grin

Something wey the write whole project and research papers for people. Plus assignments grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Nwaotu10(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na for there I dey sleep now.
AI is amazing grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by PPIA: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Na for there I dey sleep now.
AI is amazing grin

Me too begin sleep for there since December last year oh! grin
Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Nwaotu10(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
PPIA:

Me too begin sleep for there since December last year oh! grin
grin grin
Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by RemyAO: 5:27am On Jul 03, 2023

Interesting cheesy

[quote author=Floxyolise123 post=123671047]if you want

Try learn about AlphaGPT

Paste link in Trustwallet or Metamask
Switch to BNB Smart Chain Network
https://alphagpt.io/?code=0x9a4a431a3be394c71829e7b589d83bc88a035464

First Mint BABT NFT from Binance

Claim Airdrop

Activate Robot

Earn 3%
Re: I Asked Chatgpt To Write A Poem About Nairaland. Here's The Output by Xinjin: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2023
So e no capture the badside

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Software Directory And Marketplace / Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid / 100+ Java, JS & JSP Apps With Their Source Code That You Can Make Money With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.