Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey (44158 Views)

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) / Christian Atsu Found Dead In Turkey Earthquake - Agent / Earthquake In Turkey: Christian Atsu Found Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by phenzy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Federalis:
Good for him. Anything Ghana, count me out, because if it was a Nigerian, a Ghanaian will say exactly the same, or even worst.

You must be a sadist fr that nonsense you put up. I am not sure you have blood running through your veins.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by sunboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
dazzlingd:

What exactly is your problem, why are u people behaving like this?
This is a thread of someone under rocks and battling for life and na Tinubu matter you bring come here

They are paid to post about Tinubu, they are so daft. They do so annoyingly and lay curses on their fellow citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Thoceen: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
May God keep him alive.
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Itiaba007: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
He scored a free kick yesterday.
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by desiredhome: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Impregnable101:
The truth is, the western world will do everything humanly possible for Africa to remain in total state of comatose including making sure we always have stupid leaders like bubu, Zuma, etc. They can't stomach the fact that Africa is blessed beyond human comprehension.............. No natural disasters, weather is very friendly, blessed with natural resources....... A good leader would make African the best continent in the world añd the westerners don't want that. They know they need Africans to keep their countries moving.

Think I'm talking trash? Make a research on why muammar Gaddafi was killed
So it was the Western would that selected/elected Bubu abi Zuma or all those corrupt/foolish African leaders?.......
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by iamme1234(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again
Just imagine how Nigeria WI be under tinubu a drug an corrupt man.a man without integrity.
Nigerians aint u tired being killed while trying to express ur feelings.
Nigerians wunt u be api having a listening president a president near to d people

All your comments are senseless with nothing to show forth for
I havw never seen a sensless human being like you
All ur life is tinubu
And tinubu does not even knows if u and ur family ever exist
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Impregnable101:
The truth is, the western world will do everything humanly possible for Africa to remain in total state of comatose including making sure we always have stupid leaders like bubu, Zuma, etc. They can't stomach the fact that Africa is blessed beyond human comprehension.............. No natural disasters, weather is very friendly, blessed with natural resources....... A good leader would make African the best continent in the world añd the westerners don't want that. They know they need Africans to keep their countries moving.

Think I'm talking trash? Make a research on why muammar Gaddafi was killed

Yeah, that is why you have countries like Nigeria and Ghana still exporting raw materials like their ancestors did during the slave era, our children school abroad and remain there like slaves, they cannot apply what they have learnt to make their home place better.

Migrations from rural places to city centres to country capitals like Lagos and abroad destroys family bonds and makes people forget their roots.

Yes we have more gadgets , toys and better living standards than 50 years ago, but what about the quality of life and relationships. It has gotten worse. Women no longer behave like women, men no longer behave like men.
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by wallarwallar(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:
Just imagine how Nigeria WI be under tinubu a drug an corrupt man.a man without integrity.
Nigerians wunt u be api having a listening president a president near to d people

Cam u imagine dis idiot, A life trapped under rubbles, his family very worry and all dis oloriburuku omo ale could post is abt election dat do not relate with d topic Sincerely some people are naturally cursed from birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Truthshscrazy: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Omg!
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by IMPARTIAL: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
I pray he and his colleagues are found alive in Jesus name.
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Olohunofero: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:
Leave the incoming president Mr Tinubu alone Mr man...
Why the name of Jagaban everywhere? You people are scared of him cos he will expose those cabal in aso villa as an auditor and accountant
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Emmanuel909090: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
My prayers are with you and all other victims, Rip to the dead
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Federalis: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
phenzy:

You must be a sadist fr that nonsense you put up. I am not sure you have blood running through your veins.

LOL. Shut up. I can never be such which you are, and it is the truth. All you Ghanaians or whoever you are, are the worst sadist that anyone can ever come across, especially when it has to do with a Nigerian. Jealousy, and envy runs in your blood, and you eat it for breakfast. So accept the bitter truth, and swallow it. No be today I know una type.
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by JaskanFactor: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
RealLordZeus:
If only Africa can get it right

Africa is never going to get it right, cause Africans dont run Africa.

And if the rumour from the ipob boys on the internet is to be believed, turkey is one of the major sponsors and logistics operational supporters of all the terrorist activity in Nigeria.

They want to wipe us out and take the country, sorry i meant the continent.

So i dont think Africa is gona get it right, cause they have our hands tied behind our back, we dont run Africa, the Europeans do, that why nothing works.

And i dont think your hope of Africans getting right is what comes next, think we have much bigger problems than that right now.

As we speak the European/turkey sponsored terrorists are clearing out all Nigerians in all the rural areas.
So its bit late to get it right, when there isnt much of a country left. Its just Lagos and Abuja left in nigeria .

The only safe places left in Nigeria are the places where you likely to come across a European.

Cause first you gona need a place to call your country before any talk of getting anything right.

1 Like

Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by wallarwallar(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
amuwo1980:

Anything worse than leprosy shud consumer any hand that votes for that cursed party APC , woe unto the anti Nigerian party

It will start with ur family as u wish for others. Every of ur heart desire concerning other people just because they are not on same chapter with u shall be d portion of ur entire family in Jesus Name ... AMEN
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by damkin24(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:
This your cry is not needed here please. At least try to sympathize with the trapped footballer and his loved ones.
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
I wish him safe
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
JaskanFactor:

Africa is never going to get it right, cause Africans dont run Africa.

And if the rumour from the ipob boys on the internet is to be believed, turkey is one of the major sponsors and logistics operational supporters of all the terrorist activity in Nigeria.

They want to wipe us out and take the country, sorry i meant the continent.

So i dont think Africa is gona get it right, cause they have our hands tied behind our back, we dont run Africa, the Europeans do, that why nothing works.

And i dont think your hope of Africans getting right is what comes next, think we have much bigger problems than that right now.

As we speak the European/turkey sponsored terrorists are clearing out all Nigerians in all the rural areas.
So its bit late to get it right, when there isnt much of a country left. Its just Lagos and Abuja left in nigeria .

The only safe places left in Nigeria are the places where you likely to come across a European.

Cause first you gona need a place to call your country before any talk of getting anything right.
what trash. this is what ipob thinks of africans. ugh the self hatred and inferiority complex is nauseating.
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Shemadex(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:
pains is all over u

Because I don't know y mentioning tinubus name oloriburuku

Don't worry I pray 25th quick com

Make u run go lagoon go swimm
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by newnigerdelta00: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:

GOD punish you
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by 8stargeneral: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
shantti:
If not for the excessive harsh sun in Africa, Africa could have been a perfect continent. I almost collapsed today under thpe hot sun
but you later no collapsed...you put ice block on head grin
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by 8stargeneral: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
phenzy:

The guy comment weak me aswer
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
aspabay:

You will wail for 8 solid years.

BAT is coming.

Vote APC

BAT is coming only to your backyard
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
mbahdi:
Guy you're senseless and you lack human feelings. What has voting for a certain party got to do with this news, instead of empathising with a fellow African trapped in an earthquake you're busy cursing whoever votes for APC, must everybody belong to your labor party or what is election if everyone belong and vote for the same party... Whether you like it or not your candidate will just labor in vain
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
God bless you bro
youngzeal1:
My prayers are with u
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Temsohh:
May the good Lord be with him
Amen and you too
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by FireUpNow(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
May God Almighty locate him alive and healthy in Jesus name Amen
Re: Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey by Formation10: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
God will bring you and the others alive in Jesus name amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Austin Okocha Make PSG's Team Of The Decade List / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) / Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.