Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) (61373 Views)

Christian Atsu Found Dead In Turkey Earthquake - Agent / Earthquake In Turkey: Christian Atsu Found Alive / Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by God1000(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Turkish plane carrying the body of late Ghanian soccer star Christian Atsu has arrived in Ghana.

Ghanaian soldiers can be seen carrying his casket at the airport, the vice president of Ghana led the government delegation to receive his body at the airport

https://www.facebook.com/yencomgh/videos/710331107337845/?app=fbl

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
R.I.P..

NIGERIA IS SO LUCKY OUR NATURAL DISASTER NA RAIN FLOOD, GUTTER FLOOD, BAD ROAD FLOOD, DAM FLOOD AND NOT TORNADO,EARTHQUAKE, HURRICANE OR TYPHOON ABI HAILSTONES SELF

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by God1000(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
May his soul rest in peace

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Munachimso30(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Rest in power

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Rest in peace

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
May his soul rest well. The only secret God didn't reveal to any man is death.. an inevitable phenomenon that comes as he pleases. May God grant all the families of the viticms from the earthquake the fortitude to bear their losses.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Ever8090: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eyaaa...may his soul rest in peace..

Nothing dey this life I swear...

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Chukzbaby: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by royalamour(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:
Turkish plane carrying the body of late Ghanian soccer star Christian Atsu has arrived in Ghana.

Ghanaian soldiers can be seen carrying his casket at the airport, the vice president of Ghana led the government delegation to receive his body at the airport

Nlfpmod

Rest in peace Good man. God be with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Knows12(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

NIGERIA IS SO LUCKY OUR NATURAL DISASTER NA RAIN FLOOD, GUTTER FLOOD, BAD ROAD FLOOD, DAM FLOOD AND NOT TORNADO,EARTHQUAKE, HURRICANE OR TYPHOON ABI HAILSTONES SELF
buhari and tinubu nko?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Kharol1234: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Atsu rest on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2023
The death of these 3 sportsmen below pain me not be small probably due to the manner they died

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Emiliano Sala
3 Christian Atsu

I wish I could just discover the cure for death. That would have been the greatest discovery of all time...

All we got to do in this life is make money, enjoy, stay healthy, help the needy and live every moment like it's your last.

Because at the end of the day everybody dies but not everybody truly lives..

Rest in peace Man. He celebrated his freekick goal with his teammates and coaching staff in his last match as if he knew it was his last. The most interesting thing about the goal is that it was scored in the last minute of the match too.

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Rest in power Christian.
The really sad thing for me is the unconfirmed reports that trailed his appearance before his death.
The whole he was found alive thing.
Man was really happy when I heard he was in the hospital, but confirming his death on Saturday really made me sad

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement

5 Likes

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
cry
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by iwaeda: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:

Very sad. May God comfort his family and loved ones. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Enddy50ty(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
The
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by saphiere(f): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:

R.I.P to the dead.

Please guys let's remember that there are female contestants in the ballot box.

Let's give women chance to rule

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Alcoron: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Rest in peace Mr. Atsu.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs.
We Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe.
Peter Obi is the best man for president. Let us do it come 25 February.

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Luckylife(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

And politicians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by stano2(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Baller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2023
embarassed Mercy oh LORD sad embarassed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by brainpulse: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

This is insensitive and madness taken too far.

May his soul rest in peace. And the Lord grant the family the heart to bear the lost.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
RIP brother
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by EdiskyHarry: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Sad
I read good things about this guy.
May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Manna5050: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Thank God nothing happened to Nigerians in Turkey, Apc government will be the last government to render help to them, vote out Apc government, make Apc opposition party by Saturday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Chris Atsu rest in peace. If na oyibo all premiership team go wear black band. But in Christians case na only Newcastle observed a minute silence. This was a former premier league player ooo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Onyenna(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
It’s a pity mehn!!

The earthquake really destroyed so many things….. So many died…… The numbers keep rising!

May his soul rest in peace, Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by magzey: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Knows12:
buhari and tinubu nko?
You forgot ATIKU and PitObi too grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by sammysmiles(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2023
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by PointZerom: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2023
My prayers are with your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica / FIFA Bans Eight Players From Man Utd, Chelsea, Others From Weekend Matches / Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.