Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Eholor Lambast Oshiomole For Unfair Comments. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eholor Lambast Oshiomole For Unfair Comments. (314 Views)

Gov. Obaseki Expresses Gratitude To Oshiomole For His Support (Video) / Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria / Residents Slam Governor Umahi For Unfair Taxation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eholor Lambast Oshiomole For Unfair Comments. by Thepointer: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Several reactions have continued to trail a video of an interview between Seun Okinbaloye of Channels Television and Comrade Adams Oshiomole.

In the video Comr. Adams affirmed that the CBN is not responsible for coordinating free and fair elections .

In reacting to this Statement The Ultimate equal lambast

Oshiomole for doing a disservice to the Ruling APC by condemning the monetary policy in an interview on Monday , Feb. 5th 2023, at his residence in Benin City.

During the discussion, while commenting on the Monetary Policy, Chief Patrick expressed dissatisfaction in most policies of the Central Bank of Nigeria . however, he stated that he is in full support of the cashless policy. Staring further that is not new , as he recounts a similar experience in India, when citizens where asked to turn in their old currency for new ones within four hours.

“It’s something that we need to need to do. The CBN Governor cannot be blamed for Lack of banks in rural areas as Oshiomole accused, The Governor should not be blamed for the scarcity in new Naira notes, the EFCC and ICPC have arrested some bankers on this note. We have over six trillion out there and only three trillion has been received , because some corrupt people are selfishly hoarding it.

“ Oshiomole should leave the Stage when the Ovation is loudest. He was a Labour leader and he has made the Union to be useless to Society.

Although we are feeling the pains now, I think the policy is very good if we persist we will enjoy it”. He stated .

He also said the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is in panic because of the change. According to him, “when the money is not in circulation, you cannot use debit cards to buy votes “

Countering the statement made by Comr. Adams that Election might be postponed if the Naira Scarcity persist, Chief Patrick said that he(Oshiomole) can not dictate if the Election holds.

He also commented on the assumption of the APC Chieftain that the president was deceived by the CBN Governor into making the decision of the new naira redesign, and the Nation adopting the cashless policy.

“ I disagree with Oshiomole and I am of the believe that the President was quite aware of it. There’s Veto power and I believe the senate was also aware of this decision . Although the decision doesn’t Favour buying of vote with bouillon vans”

At the end of the Interview, he advised voters to be civil and responsible, respect the Law and report any abnormalities in the Electoral process.

(1) (Reply)

108 TINUBU Campaign Council In The North Decamp To Atiku PDP Video / Live Report: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Obidatti Shutdown Lagos For Labour Party C / I Want To Join The Obedient Movement Are You Guys Willing To Accept Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.