Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria (29047 Views)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by micronut(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Chief Patrick Osagie Eholor aka Ultimate Equal
a Canadian Based Nigerian and an indigene of Edo State, who was manhandled and arrested in Lagos yesterday, at the ENDSARS MEMORIAL protest, recounts his ordeal in the hands of the police after he was released yesterday night.

He said, he left Canada where it feels like heaven to pay his solidarity by joining the protest in Lagos, and his experience in detention felt like hell in Nigeria, as the was no food, no way to pee among many discomforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsabdQvtUJg

Patrick Eholor aka Ultimate Equal has been part of many social protest in Nigeria in the past, which are evident by searching for his name online, where he has always been addressing press and leading certain groups, in what he calls a way to fight for good governance in Nigeria.

Yesterday, a wide call for his immediate release has been made to the Lagos State Police Command.

I was in heaven last week, today I’m in hell - Patrick Eholor, the man who flew in from Canada last week and was arrested while speaking to journalists during the #EndSARS protest memorial at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos yesterday, October 20, speaks after being released from detention.

Showing off his iPhone which he claimed was damaged by the police, he alleged that he was dehumanized by security operatives.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVR_9vmArDW/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by WibusJaga: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2021

“A week ago I was in heaven (Canada), today I’m in hell”

Welcome to hell my guy. We have been Suffering & Smiling here in hell for ages. cheesy

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by micronut(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Welcome to hell my guy. We have been Suffering & Smiling here in hell for ages. cheesy

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Kingofgods: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
And Dem talk say hell no dey master body. Who talk am? I was born and bred in hell...

I can't wait for the victory of nnamdi kanu. Make we splint dis country into seven partso we can differentiate heaven from hell

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by philiancoop(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nigeria na your mate?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by philiancoop(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
But Residents of Nigeria are legends o. But then most people don't know how else life could be

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
N-power 30k and trader moni 10k beneficiaries and slaves who now term themselves as PATRIOTS about to come defend their paymasters who have turned this country to HELL...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Timblogga: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Very Shameful! Those Police and Lagos neighborhood watch.. so shameless. They forget that their videos are all over on the internet, and people have marked their faces.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by HEBEI: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thank God you're not omo ibo they could have said you're there to scatter Lagos.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by MangekyoAlt: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Na only mumu go return from a place like Canada to Nigeria.
I swear if I leave this useless country, it would be dead to me

10 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by GABRIEL6036: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
You are welcome to the zoological garden of animals in agbada uniform grin

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
angry
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Yep... Hell indeed!

Watch the demons from that Hell on Earth come out in droves to defend their Devils in positions of power.

In threads about the worsening Northern crisis, you won't see a single one of them!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Cholls(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by UncleKoboko: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
See what these fool ani fools are doing.
Our major problem in this country is relinquishing power to fool ani fools.
In the history of Nigeria, these savage cows have ruled this country for at least 70% of times. See the results of their rulership - FAILURE!!!

Buharî is the worst thing to ever happen to this country. He's failure and corruption has even surpassed that of ibb.
Very nepotistic cow.

A pack of Indomie is now N2,900! Something that used to be N1,300 two years ago.

Bottle Table water is now N100

Sardine is now N500

In some places, one single egg is now N100

12.5 kg of gas is now N6500

Engine oil 1LT is now N3000! Etc

N500 can hardly feed anyone satisfactorily in a booker or mamaput restaurant..

I wonder what state this country will be by 2023.
Definitely, there is no way out of these nonsense except DIVISION.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by HolyStriker(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Welcome to hell my friend

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy Tomorrow we go hear different story cheesy
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Kevsmart88(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
And one id**t was saying few days ago that living in this hell beats living in the US.
Well, I just wish he could come have a piece of this hell.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by DSoj(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
He wanted to Overwhelm the police, so he got his bargain

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Goldenheart(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by ba2remagaji: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
God save u ,u better go back
micronut:
Chief Patrick Osagie Eholor aka Ultimate Equal
a Canadian Based Nigerian and an indigene of Edo State, who was manhandled and arrested in Lagos yesterday, at the ENDSARS MEMORIAL protest, recounts his ordeal in the hands of the police after he was released yesterday night.

He said, he left Canada where it feels like heaven to pay his solidarity by joining the protest in Lagos, and his experience in detention felt like hell in Nigeria, as the was no food, no way to pee among many discomforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsabdQvtUJg

Patrick Eholor aka Ultimate Equal has been part of many social protest in Nigeria in the past, which are evident by searching for his name online, where he has always been addressing press and leading certain groups, in what he calls a way to fight for good governance in Nigeria.

Yesterday, a wide call for his immediate release has been made to the Lagos State Police Command.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVR_9vmArDW/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Most people won't understand why Nigeria must break until they step out of Nigeria,
A lot of dummmies think seeing soldiers on the road is a normal thing or 6 hours of daily electricity or bad roads is a normal way to live,
Every comedian makes joke of 'if a soldier slaps you' but that joke is only funny in Nigeria and other failed states.
Most of you would NEVER drive on a road without potholes till you die, most would never witness 24 hours electricity, and most would never witness a country that actually wants you to thrive!

People like us that have read books from Luggard understand this is exactly how the Brits said we would turn out, how many one Nigerians have actually read the book of their creator, Luggard?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wetin carry you come before. Mtchew. Fucck you sir.
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Jerrydox(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
CONDUCT OF PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION (PE)

Oral Interview- Areas of Focus

(i) Knowledge and practice of engineering in: planning, design, production, construction, installation, fabrication, testing, commissioning, maintenance, operations, research, entrepreneurship, teaching and/ or sales of Engineering Products.

(ii) Knowledge and understanding of:

(a) Standards, Codes, Manuals, Handbooks and other documents that contain the body of knowledge and practice relevant to the field of engagement

(b) Health, Safety and Environmental issues relevant to the area of practice.

(c) The Engineers Code of Ethics, regulations and COREN Act

(d) Current Affairs (as related to Engineering Profession)

For your stress-free COREN application process, you can DM me on
+2348077785580

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Ayomi90: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
inderhappy:
Thank God you're not omo ibo they could have said you're there to scatter Lagos.
He didn't scatter anything, we knw the tribe that use to scatter things.
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Godwin Obaseki
Adams Oshiomhole
Ultimate Equal

Edo Men are the finest in Nigeria!! God made them on Sunday grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.