Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments (12240 Views)

Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emefiele should be jailed for the hardship he has subjected Nigerians into because of his senseless, useless policy.

@Madamexellency you'll not dare say that nonsense you're saying in the front of angry Nigerians trying to cash their money and not get mobbed.

Must you all attribute it to APC angry
aswear
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
respect80:
How about the criminals and terrorists, are they not affected or halted from carrying out their vices due to scarcity of the new naira notes?
Look for another format abeg because this one you are using is a two way thing. The criminals are also affected 😂
waste
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Lovenorth: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
lexy2014:

Aren't you one of the staunch APC and buhari supporters on this forum? So your eye don clear? Are you no longer supporting apc/buhari?
God forbit bat thing
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
waste

As the great one once said...when the seagulls...
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

As the great one once said...when the seagulls...
bulalala bluuuu
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
bulalala bluuuu

Nice to see that your master Tinubu has infected you.

Good.

As for me, APC, PDP,LP and NNPP....they can go and rest.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Nice to see that your master Tinubu has infected you.

Good.

As for me, APC, PDP,LP and NNPP....they can go and rest.
because mr bulalu told you i support him??
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
because mr bulalu told you i support him??

You are the one quoting his words, and repeating them, not me

Go and support him. As for me, they are all in the same party.

Keep worshipping a man who is responsible for the mess we are in now. Him and Buhari.

Good night.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

You are the one quoting his words, and repeating them, not me

Go and support him. As for me, they are all in the same party.

Keep worshipping a man who is responsible for the mess we are in now. Him and Buhari.

Good night.
i am using his meaningless lines to reply similar nonsense,good morning.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i am using his meaningless lines to reply similar nonsense,good morning.

Which you did not need to respond to.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by slimfit1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
My question is soldiers on the battlefield who is going to sell to them?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Youlins: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
When did Sen. Ali Ndume become the @NIGERIA ARMY spokes person.
Oga, abeg, no let us remember your Boko Haram story.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Goldbw122(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
How did the Boko Haram in the bush got the new naira, hmm infact this country I don't know it is like we are at the peak of corruption I swear.. now our soliders have issue getting the new naira note...

Hmm there is something that this Nigeria leaders are no tell us the public hmmm ?

God save Nigeria.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Elidrisy20: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pesin wea dey warfront,wetin concern am with naira redesign?
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by udemzyudex(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Werey don carry him own wailing go another level grin
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

it is a matter of life and death,the useless policy adds to my family's problems,i have to speak up,pvc changes nothing.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

it is a matter of life and death,the useless policy adds to my family's problems,i have to speak up,pvc changes nothing.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

Which you don't need to respond to, really.

Plus if you think this site has an impact on the real world, then it is time to log out of the internet and get out and explore. Less than 2million people in Nigeria are active on this site, and most of them don't even go near politics.

Plus if you want to change things in Nigeria...get out, join a party, be active. Nothing happens here.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Onyi90(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
You try civilian card no way, now you resort to military card. Shameless dishonorable men and women
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by HellVictorinho7: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Which you don't need to respond to, really.

Plus if you think this site has an impact on the real world, then it is time to log out of the internet and get out and explore. Less than 2million people in Nigeria are active on this site, and most of them don't even go near politics.

Plus if you want to change things in Nigeria...get out, join a party, be active. Nothing happens here.

you are not meant to tell me where to reply...your repetitive balulu does not make any party useful,boko haram is better than the parties, furk the need to survive,furk what i have seen,furk where you've been!
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by lagosrd: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Let them inherit all the new and old notes they find in the camps of the slaughtered terrorists.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by gfelo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Keep quiet if you dont know anything abt naija military setting, its a pity people still join army in nigeria despite of the ill treatment soldier receive from government and entire populace of the country,

In developed nation soldiers are provide everything and u hardly see them outside the barracks, but in naija soldiers fend for theirselves, with all their engagement, civilian they are protecting dishonour them and turn them to abject of caricature,

You are here telling lies, how many barracks in nigeria did u see bank, if not few, even if u will see bank it wont b more than 1 or 2, i grow up in the barracks and i ve been to so many barracks in nigeria, I still visit barracks up till date.
MadamExcellency:
APC Stewarts should stop using formats on Nigerians to attract sympathy and favour

The cash needed to prosecute the war comes from CBN and no soldier is required to lack cash because there are bank representatives in the barracks.

Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by dalass(f): 5:13am On Feb 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nah CBN Governor then go take do scape goat last last for this matter..

Nah only Buhari fit save ham and that’s if he didn’t lie to buhari at the beginning..

No one will save that goat because his head must be used for Isi ewu. He is seeing and must experience the hardship he brought on this people.

Money is probably the most important. He singlehandedly did that even without the knowledge of the Minister of Finance.

Fuel has faceless people behind it. The 3rd most important is food. The price of which has skyrocketed

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by GeneralPula: 5:17am On Feb 07, 2023
dalass:

No one will save that goat because his head must be used for Isi ewu. He is seeing and must experience the hardship he brought on this people.

Money is probably the most important. He singlehandedly did that even without the knowledge of the Minister of Finance.

Fuel has faceless people behind it. The 3rd most important is food. The price of which has skyrocketed
Imagine that..
He’s going to get punished for sure..

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Advocate500: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Shetemi12:
Emefiele will never know peace for the hardship he made us go Though!

I spent 3 hours just to withdraw 5000 and the bank is deducting 37N per N1000

Imagine
why do I constantly hears emefiele on the mouth of Nigeria and not the minister of finance? Under Jonathan sanusi was the CBN governor and ngozi okonji iweala was constantly criticise and attack.

Is it based on the difference in tribe or region?
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Advocate500: 5:41am On Feb 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nah CBN Governor then go take do scape goat last last for this matter..

Nah only Buhari fit save ham and that’s if he didn’t lie to buhari at the beginning..
do you think if emefiele was to come from the north,he will get this level of criticism? Sanusi was the CBN governor under Jonathan,but ngozi was constantly criticise,ngigi was criticise for ASUU strike while nobody talk about the education minister,is it a problem in the kind of names they bear or based on their tribe? You can call me a bigot by Nigeria own definition,I don't care.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Thomasankara(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
[/color]even the faceoff between uniben students and soldiers, was as a result of naira redesign. [color=#770077]
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by MrUchenna1(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2023
BUSINESS MAN DON YARN!
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Thomasankara(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2023
[/color]why Dem no provide that for them at S&T barrack in benin, so that they wouldn't have to intimidate students [color=#770077]
MadamExcellency:
APC Stewarts should stop using formats on Nigerians to attract sympathy and favour

The cash needed to prosecute the war comes from CBN and no soldier is required to lack cash because there are bank representatives in the barracks.

Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Thomasankara(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2023
[/color]most of them don't even know why they are supporting him[color=#770077]
Putindbutt:

No Soldiers is required to lack, right?, so why was there a serious clash between some soldiers and UNIBEN students at an ATM Machine?.. Like I earlier stated on another thread, lots of Obi supporters are very ignorant other than punching their keypads in the corner of their rooms. I can assure you that this harsh policy would further encourage vote buying. How would security agents who are being starved of cash decline an offer for cash on an election day?. You think they don't need money to feed their families and send their kids to school.
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Thomasankara(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2023
[/color]oga which bank dey deduct 37naira per 1k na😂[color=#770077]
Shetemi12:
Emefiele will never know peace for the hardship he made us go Though!

I spent 3 hours just to withdraw 5000 and the bank is deducting 37N per N1000

Imagine
Re: Naira Redesign Causes Hardship For Troops Fighting Boko Haram — Ndume Laments by Thomasankara(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2023
[/color]Nigeria needs total overhauling,starting from the constitution[color=#770077]
sapientia:
This shows a serious lacuna in the logistics dept of our military.

Soldiers on the Frontline should be insulated from this kinda mess.

Let's assume they are soldiers and can't adapt to the situation, what about their families which plays a big role in their state of mind?

Knowing your kids are hungry cos they can't access the funds you sent them is enough to get your morale down.

Buhari led APC are acute failures without equal.

APC have destroyed Nigeria completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(EXPOSED!!) Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors / Kaduna State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.