Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina (25676 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Deprime2341: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Fake pictures with cut and join videos
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Deprime2341: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ogun kill u and ur God forsaken cut and join mouth[quote author=Deprime2341 post=120688544][/quote]
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by abbasajao(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
Northerners just de chop this man de decieve him.

Dey deceive yourself. May be na Obi dey will vote for.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by ivandrag0n: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:

Thanks for posting a photo depiction of what’s currently happening to your clan and the entire IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of evil!!!

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Musauzor(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
80% of those guys there have already sworn to vote their Fulani brother as president. The pendulum might swing in the governorship contest
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by motayoayinde: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria

INSHA ALLAH
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Tareq1105: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Cajal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
E go shock you
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by IranianSea: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
And you're crying because e no reach you, Ode grin grin grin
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Thedon22: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
So, why he dey pain you? Na your chop? Thank God they are willing to chop Tinubus money? They are not even interested in Obis money. They don't want to have anything to do with a failure in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pinito:
dey play
You have to import paid crowd rally in Kano to deceive yourself grin
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by IranianSea: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seriously election is not needed any more. INEC should just swear in this man

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tflex01:

Mumu.... Those are different pictures na cheesy

I wish this is WhatsApp where I can easily circle the differences for you. grin

Only the venue and decoration of the podium is confusing you laidis. grin
Ode I can see you're blind see how you guys are fooling yourselves

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tflex01:

Mumu.... Those are different pictures na cheesy

I wish this is WhatsApp where I can easily circle the differences for you. grin

Only the venue and decoration of the podium is confusing you laidis. grin
Poor editing

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Komu1048(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:

But for the past 8weeks, there have been report of decamping of APC to PDP with the least number as 6000. I think punch n other papers aren’t telling the truth
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Pinito: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120688940:

You have to import paid crowd rally in Kano to deceive yourself grin
just like the way You also import from Aba

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Gboom: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
Obi wey dem no chop we shall see what will become of him.

Cry cry malory na wa for you

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Tflex01: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120689041:

Ode I can see you're blind see how you guys are fooling yourselves

Where is the banner close to the guy on red in the first picture? grin

Check the lady in the first picture and see if she's in the second picture.

You be real ozuorr. grin
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Selfmotivated: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Election should come quicker. The rhetorics is too much on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tflex01:

Where is the banner close to the guy on red in the first picture? grin

Check the lady in the first picture and see if she's in the second picture.

You be real ozuorr. grin
Oluwale boy your poor editing can't decieve some one like me

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by quickberry(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Creamypie:
so with all d pains we have been going 2Ru, I still get courage to hail Obidaft? I get sense so?

Fixed
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by quickberry(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jostoman:
yes we are seeing empty sit and empty space everywhere. You poeple are not afraid and that was the reason why you poeple are shouting it is yoruba turn up and down in lagos grin

You need to go back to K.G
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Ashlar(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTz95uWeXo

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Kastina.
These are pictures and video from the rally.
this does not reflect winning, it's only because of he money
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTz95uWeXo

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Kastina.
These are pictures and video from the rally.
Beautiful
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Romanus123: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
I noticed something on this nairaland platform, you always show good photos of Tinubu's campaign but when it comes to Obi, you show poor photos.
I hope you are not working for APC?
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by jahsharon: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:

Same way they will chop him and vote for him on election day, then you will cry

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Shantyken(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations His excellency Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Oluwalifted: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
APC the criminal party
Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by Creamypie(m): 3:52am On Feb 07, 2023
quickberry:

Fixed
you are a bastard. U think obi supporters are all from east? U will be surprised. Idiot
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by quickberry(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Creamypie:
My parents are bastards. U think obi supporters are all from east? My parents will be surprised. My parents are Idiots

Fixed.

Where did I mention that all Obi supporters are from the East?

cc Alhaji Buba Marwa, you have a patient here.
Re: Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina by HawkToBar(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2023
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs don't have data to watch the video
The Video is/was edited too. Just how you defend the #ENDSARS massacre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari / Seriake Dickson Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert / APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.