Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari (25669 Views)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by kolonigga(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2015
LAGOS — PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that he would inherit a huge debt profile and empty treasury if elected president, expressing confidence that his wealth of experience would assist in turning the situation around.
He also stated that his party’s economic policies are conceived to be people-centred, adding that the country would for the first time in over three decades experience a truly pro-people Federal Government if elected.
Buhari said this in a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, APCPCO, Malam Garba Shehu.
His words: “It is crystal clear that our revenues are dwindling by the day and if we must survive, we cannot continue on this path of near absence of accountability, mismanagement, outright waste and jamboree that has characterised the management of public resources under the Jonathan-led PDP government.
“We can assure the mass of Nigerian people that help is on the way. We know that an APC controlled Federal Government will obviously inherit a huge debt profile and an empty treasury from this PDP Federal Government. We are confident of turning the situation around.
“It is apparent that the Federal Government has suddenly found itself in a bind with plummeting crude oil prices in the international market, but typical of a team that lacks capacity for anticipatory actions, the Federal Government has been running from pillar to post in a vain bid to stabilize the economy.
Buhari-london“Unfortunately, all conceived palliatives applied to save the nation’s declining economic indicators have merely scrapped the surface of the problems leaving the mass of Nigerians desperate, confused and hungrier.
“With external debt standing at more than $10 billion and our internal debts at more than $50 billion, it is without doubt that President Jonathan is driving Nigeria into economic wilderness. This should be a cause for concern for all well-meaning Nigerians, more so when the Federal Government responses to these rising economic challenges have, at best, been casual.
“Emblematic of this casual, non profound approach to the management of the national economy is the Central Bank of Nigeria’s devaluation of the national currency in November 2014 while retaining the Retail Dutch Auction System (RDAS).\
“Dramatically, just under three months after that devaluation, the CBN, obviously buffeted by unanticipated dynamics in the foreign exchange market, announced the closure of the RDAS and the Wholesale Dutch Auction System (WDAS). This shows clearly an uncoordinated template in the management of the national economy.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/ill-inherit-huge-debt-profile-empty-treasury-buhari/#sthash.wLpoBiL0.dpuf

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by buygala(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2015
God will give the People's General the perfect team and the wisdom to turn Nigeria's fortune around...

The shoeless Fisherman and his gang of thieving sycophants have raped our economy to stupor. .. Yet he wants us to give him a mandate which will enable him to finally sell us all into slavery undecided .... God pass am ooo

GOD BLESS GMB AND HIS 150 COWS embarassed

196 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by shininglite(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2015
old sick illiterate thinks to handle d Nigerian economy is same as rearing his 150 cows **maybe he even borrowed d cows **

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Baawaa(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2015
We all know that,Jonathan is a prodigal president!

61 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by M4gunners: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Hahaha this is another confuse Man like OBJ.

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by kolonigga(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
M4gunners:
Hahaha this is another confuse Man like OBJ.
[/s]
how is he confused? u sound confused ooo

*Modified

Check the facts Oga

[size=13pt]Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N10trn - Debt Management Office (DMO) [/size]
http://leadership.ng/news/345987/nigerias-debt-profile-hits-n10trn

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by wakaman: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Beautiful.
Sai Buhari, Kai Jonathan!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Bifwoli: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2015
GMB you can only inherit boko-haram and its sambisa forest hideouts.

Treasury and economics is just too far above your grade.

174 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=20]FOLAKE NEEDs us. . .extend the hands of love [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent/25#2110709.818
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2015
The 'President' has spoken, and so shall it be.

Sai Buhari

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2015
buhari get sense so? grin please, has buhari taken his drugs?

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by cozy7(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Mr Buhari don't worry, since u could borrow 27 million to buy presidential form, I'm sure u can also borrow to clear d National debt.

The Lord is your strength!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2015
2undexy:
The 'President' has spoken, and so shall it be.

Sai Buhari
president my yansh. grin

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by manutdadex(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
of cus! After much borrowin and loans wat do u expect to b in ur acct old man? Ntin..u wil av to marry off ur dutas to cover ur debts!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Vote Ganiyu Galadima as our president in 2015.

Vote ACPN

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by cecejobs(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Its not new. Its something common in Nigerian politics. Even at state levels. You inherit more of problems from your predecessors. Even SOME parent(esp the father) die and leave debt for their children to clear.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by nwafuluozoh: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Delusional grandeur. Inherit what? Mallam has skipped his drugs again.
gringrin grin grin grin grin .

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:

how is he confused? u sound confused ooo
no GMB is not and cannot be confused. As a matter of truth he knows what he is saying.

Take it or leave it, he will meet empty treasury if elected (GOD FORBID he wins). But not because GEJ will leave the treasury empty but because that is what GMB will tell the world.
Then we all will start accusing GEJ of killing our economy & leavig empty treasury at that point (GOD FORBID BUHARI) GMB will use our money to pay back Amaechi his cheif sponsor & Tinubu his benefactor...

Anyway the most unfutunate thing is that there is no vacancy at ASO ROCK VILA till 2019... So GMB, Tinubu & Amaechi will not steal our money as they have plaNed.

77 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by M4gunners: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=kolonigga post=30995404]

how is he confused? u sound confused ooo [/quoteA]Attention Sker i know what you are looking for. U just got registered dis fab becauseof Election.So park well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Faibuhari: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2015
You will not inherit anything because you can never win. Gej till 2019

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Ok., oga don't talk too much cos I know deep down that u will not inherit d gate of Aso Rock let alone d debt.
By the way, this man sounds to malicious n it's bad, it doesn't tell well.
If u r campaigning, go ahead with wat u will offer n stop criticising d incumbent govt, u r not elected yet, n so u r still an average citizen n not above d law, so some respect should b accorded to tell the voters u r a true man of peace n honour.
How do u know the treasury will b empty? These r silly accusations,
In as much as the govt haven't done 100%, Buhari won't tell me Johna has been idle since day one, wat has he got to say bout agricultural dev?
All he does is criticise,yet wen we criticise his previous regime. He begs not to b judged based on that, u just ve to live with it man.

Any one who criticises too much always lack strength to do better.

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by aminashy: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2015
In your dreams, only a blind man would give a dead man walking Nigeria to manage, Tinubu fashola highest debtors out of Nigeria total debt of 3billion usd lagos owe one billion dollars ,party od debtors.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by jerflakes(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Oh dont bother.

You will not smell that seat.
[/size]

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by myweb(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2015
THERE IS SOMETHING VERY PRESIDENTIAL ABOUT GMB SERIOUSLY.

A PRESIDENT HAS SPOKEN. YOU CAN TAKE THAT ASSURANCE TO THE BANK NOT SOME KIND OF CONFUSE DRUNKARD WHO SAYS:

I WILL GO ON EXILE IF I FAIL TO COMPLETE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE BY 2015 .... AUG,31, 2012

THOSE INVOLVE IN SUBSIDY SCAM AMOUNT TO TRILLIONS OF NAIRA MUST NEVER GO UNPUNISHED... JULY, 12, 2012.

FOUR YEARS IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN POWER SITUATION. IF I CANT DO IT, THEN I CANT DO ANYTHING BETTER... AUG,26, 2010.

ITS OBVIOUS GEJ WAS NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARED TO HANDLE PRESIDENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES.

GMB JOO

OKUNRIN NIYEN

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by ionsman: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Sir, God will give you the wisdom of Solomon to steer this country forward. ...
AMEN!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by kheart(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2015
The thiefing squads ll not like d change of status quo but we d well meaning Nigerians re all 4 change.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by mekaboy(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Already making excuses for future failure.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by bondingman: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Giving reasons beforehand for nonperformance
Not to worry, you'll not get there,
GOODLUCK will keep performing with d 'empty treasury'.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2015
It wouldn't be easy.
The system is rotten we must collectively revive it. With hardwork and patience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Chigold101:
no GMB is not and cannot be confused. As a matter of truth he knows what he is saying.

Take it or leave it, he will meet empty treasury if elected (GOD FORBID he wins). But not because GEJ will leave the treasury empty but because that is what GMB will tell the world.
Then we all will start accusing GEJ of killing our economy & leavig empty treasury at that point (GOD FORBID BUHARI) GMB will use our money to pay back Amaechi his cheif sponsor & Tinubu his benefactor...

Anyway the most unfutunate thing is that there is no vacancy at ASO ROCK VILA till 2019... So GMB, Tinubu & Amaechi will not steal our money as they have plaNed.

I beg the man just they talk Bla bla bla! since! our hear dey blocked to him now!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
ionsman:
Sir, God will give you the wisdom of Solomon to steer this country forward. ...
AMEN!

No wisdom, he wont get there!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by countsparrow: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Dis postponement has killed the election buzz sef, Now I am not as enthusiastic as before...

Sai Buhari
One Nigeria

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Withdraws Individuals And Companies' Security Guards / 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ / Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.