Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Business Model You Can Do Online With Your Smartphone And Internet Connectio - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Business Model You Can Do Online With Your Smartphone And Internet Connectio (315 Views)

Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months / Please, What Job/Task Can I Do Online That Will Fetch Me At Least ₦1000 Per Day / 15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Business Model You Can Do Online With Your Smartphone And Internet Connectio by Favour04(f): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
The business model is Affiliate Marketing
What is Affliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a simple online business model which basically involves recommending information and products to customers that need them and get a commission on every sale
It is Easier to get results faster with affliate marketing
Because Why?
❌ You don't need to have any product
❌ You don't import or create any products
❌ You don't need a shop or website
❌ No delivery fees
❌ No logistics charges
❌ No transport fare
❌ It is not MLM
❌ There is nothing like referrals
❌ It does not require huge startup capital
❌ There are no monthly fees
❌ It is not a Ponzi scheme ... and
❌ It does not work for lazy people who want others to do it for them
The beautiful part is
the products here in affiliate marketing are not physical products. They are digital (online) products which means you don't need to leave your home
You only need your smartphone and internet connection to make sales and get your commissions paid directly to your local bank account
Cool, right?
Even if you're a
Student,
Graduate,
Stay-at-home mom,
Business owner,
Online Marketer or
9-5 job worker (Who's always busy even at night) it will also work for you.
To get started send me a DM on WhatsApp 07058821513
Re: The Business Model You Can Do Online With Your Smartphone And Internet Connectio by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Okay o
Re: The Business Model You Can Do Online With Your Smartphone And Internet Connectio by DyshApp: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Somewhere To Stay And Be Closer To Your Job If You Work In VI Lagos / The Most Richest Men In Nigeria / Hello Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.