Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. (409 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by chrisxxx(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Acceptability of Obi is spreading like wildfire. Initially I was skeptical about his chances thinking he was doing a spoiler role for Atiku. With few days to the election Obi seems to have the support of most enlightened unbiased electorates down south and surprisingly and unexpectedly the votes of citizens up north who want a fundamental change for good the day to day running of Nigeria.
From my studies and observation most elites down South secretly support him but for government patronage wouldn't come open about it.
Up north the elites are rattled for whatsoever God knows reasons while those against the systems that have held them down all these years want something different from what the elites from the north wants. Going to the mosque to proclaim Obi infidel seems not to be yielding the expected effects and results and that has caused ripples that excites within it's wavelength.
From the foregoing the northern elites need to ask for UN kind of arrangement where people like El Rufai vote will equal a million of ordinary citizens. This is the only way to win Obi with what I have observed on the street from Oshodi to Nguru, Port Harcourt to Dutse and Sokoto to Calabar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by sleek214(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Point of correction, Obi has the highest number of unintelligent, daft and biased people supporting him.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
It is very obvious that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by wegevv: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
sleek214:
Point of correction, Obi has the highest number of unintelligent, daft and biased people supporting him.

Wailer in chief

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by darling2424(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
He is the next president,simple and short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by MITCHELL96: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
sleek214:

Stfu!

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by chrisxxx(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
sleek214:
Bros u r right here. His support is just like Buhari in 2015. But to show u r not more daft than his supporters can u mention here who you intend to vote other than Obi?

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by ganisucks(f): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Politics is a social science. When you go to the grocery store to get your favorite bottle of shampoo, if you come across a well packaged new product, you're very likely to leave the grocery store with the new product.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by Ttalk: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
sleek214:

Point of correction, Obi's supporters are not only daft but the are dumb and insane, when their brian is working at 50% they see Buhari as El Jubril of Sudan, tell me how will they now reason that their brian are working at 13%?
Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by duro4chang(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. In his mandate we stand gidigba. Congratulations to you Akanbi Omo olodo ide.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by chrisxxx(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Point of correction, Obi's supporters are not only daft but the are dumb and insane, when their brian is working at 50% they see Buhari as El Jubril of Sudan, tell me how will they now reason that their brian are working at 13%?
This was how I viewed Buharis supporters in 2015 probably you might be one of them then
Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by Ttalk: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
chrisxxx:

This was how I viewed Buharis supporters in 2015 probably you might be one of them then

Talk true, who is in the Villa, Buhari or Jubril?
Re: How Peter Obi Can Lose The Election. by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
It is very obvious that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
grin

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Emefiele Disobeys S/court On Currency Swap, Insists On Feb. 10 Deadline / El Rufai Has Too Many Skeletons To Be Instigating Rebellion Against FG / The Benefits Of The Naira Redesign Policy And Why It Should Be Helped To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.