Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India (13977 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by constance500: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
I know how this thread will end

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by PeinDanzo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
I really want to play with Siofra boobs and azz till she comes and suck my Deeek . .I know that girl likes deeek

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Cti28(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Igbos and drugs, are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Creamypie(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ah. Nigerians don spoil the whole world with crime, giving innocent ones bad image

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by brutal1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Same people shouting drug lord grin cheesy na every tribe dey involve in illegal business and bad thing tho
Righthussle:
Tomorrow dem go buy form to contest for president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Confirmedzombie: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Without opening the thread I know they are igbos.

If obi becomes president, he will legalise drugs to make his brothers rich.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by juman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
India is lawless country also.
They be free on the street soon.
Bribery works there as well.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
These ones will still be online claiming obedients

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by sapele914(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Berryicy:
Sensitisation needs to go on in Igbo land as a matter of urgency. Their leaders and traditional rulers need to have a chat with their people
They will say it is APC & Tinubu’s fault.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by samsam2019: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labour party voters just de reduce everyday grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by hallowswit: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ndi alaigbo developers with drug money

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by flokii: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Imagine pushing drugs at that age.. 23yrs o.

When you worship money.. even a day old child will go the extreme to make money and send his elders on errands.

Igbos wake up and start asking your children for the source of their wealth not celebrating blood and drug monies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Brighton1:
Ndubuisi Uma.
Nwoye Godswill Onyekachi.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂 May God forgive you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Aldol: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
,Na dem,they want to develop India the way they develop Lagos grin grin grin grin
DEVELOPERS INDEED grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Pwettylinda(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from APC, no be JuJu be that??

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Novice1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Develop...........................................Develop........................................................Develop smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by obembet(f): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Brighton1:
Ndubuisi Uma.

I will leave Nairaland for you before I kill m grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by ipobarecriminals: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
sad IPOB yoots sad.They are under spell/cursed sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Samogloby: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
No comment,pls who can summarize the write up and name of people involved plus their region
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Pityoobi: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
And his fellow flat heads will come online and open mouth waaaaa, that they are developing Lagos, Indian and China. Bunch of stupid miscreant masquerading as better people.

It’s official, there is a crisis of drug trafficking within the Igbo communities in India. Looks like 80% of the average Igbos in India are into crimes and their first love is drugs. Any Igbos visiting or coming back from Indian is a drug dealer.

They should stop disturbing ABIKE Dabiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ndubuisi Uma Aja (23) and Nwoye Godswill Onyekachi (23).

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by tishbite42: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin I knew it.My tribesmen won't fail to disappoint in this business,and if you check well,Igbos in drug trafficking are predominantly from Imo and Enugu states.
The name of one of the idiots,Aja already points to his state of origin as Enugu.
Ebonyi dey answer Aja/Ajah too
But your assertion is right

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Almaigaa: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Two IGBO Men grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by CUMIN: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Is there any I o family that is not into drug trade.

Ibos are now menace to their society the ever found themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by muystoy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
I knew it must be 'dem'.Flat heads like bicycle seat

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by OlawaleBammie: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Brighton1:
Ndubuisi Uma.

Guy a promise u, u can not make heaven grin grin grin

See as a dey laf for road only me, where u see these pics gather kwanu?? grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by makavalley(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
I give up
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Bluntemperor: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin I knew it.My tribesmen won't fail to disappoint in this business,and if you check well,Igbos in drug trafficking are predominantly from Imo and Enugu states.
The name of one of the idiots,Aja already points to his state of origin as Enugu.

You are so damn truthful and may you live long ,bro!
If we confront the various evil within our Communities,the overall spill over to the State or Nation will be minimal and can be tamed!
For instance,there was Baddo in Ikorodu Area of Lagos and the Governor then - Ambode called the Traditional Rulers and the Community Heads- given them a matching orders that if this shedding of blood occurs,the Natives and the Obas will be held liable! Sooner than later,the arrow head was napped and televised all over the State and that was the end of the evil!
Is it too much to shame the wicked in our lands and learn from Ambode's method?
Let's consider this methodology,it may be the way out in our States!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by LastProphet: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Berryicy:
Sensitisation needs to go on in Igbo land as a matter of urgency. Their leaders and traditional rulers need to have a chat with their people

They will label you a hater for saying what is obvious, ask Abike Dabiri for advice. I have never seen a tribe as shortsighted as the Ibos. The moment you want to tell them the truth their brains reset to hatred mode. If not Ibos were leading this country right after independence but their shortsighted foooolishness made them kill all regional leaders except Okpara their own thinking that other tribes are fooools. Any day you see anybody that thinks others are fooools, just know that you just a big fooool
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Chrismania100: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Otule, Remove Enugu from drug people,you anambra always envy us Enugu.it is your people Anambra and Imo And Abia carried drug case for us thereby disgracing igbo people up and down.Enugu does not answer Onyekachi.
Check drug statistics it is always Anambra and Imo and Abia.While Ogun state is the head quarters of rituals in Yoruba land.Nevertheless,I will rather carry drug than killing my fellow human being.Yoruba is a curse tribe,who always mistake igbos hardworkers as drug people cos some igbo Miscreants are caught on drugs off shores

Onyiiobi7735:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Full Biography And Net Worth / UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice / Why Buhari Did Not React To Benue Killings Instantly - Ita Enang Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.