Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India (13950 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by UncommonLogic: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
They are only trying to develop India like they developed Lagos na.
By the time they lock up all these online IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys, na who go vote for pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by trendist: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Brighton1:
Ndubuisi Uma.
Nwoye Godswill Onyekachi.

What are you implying
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Ofemmanu1: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
hisgrace090:
So every day this criminals must carry drugs in India?

It is high time Abike Dabiri should stay clear from their issue completely.
That woman dey try wallahi.

If na me, I for don comot my hands patapata for drug related crimes teytey.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by gadgethead: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
TONYE001:

Is there a region in Nigeria where crimes don't occur?
No, but Igbos are pound for pound, the most criminal ethnic group in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
4 out 5 of children born in certain landlock are drug peddlers. All drug prisoners from the land of rising canabis

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Hatrick01: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chrismania100:
Otule, Remove Enugu from drug people,you anambra always envy us Enugu.it is your people Anambra and Imo And Abia carried drug case for us thereby disgracing igbo people up and down.Enugu does not answer Onyekachi.
Check drug statistics it is always Anambra and Imo and Abia.While Ogun state is the head quarters of rituals in Yoruba land.Nevertheless,I will rather carry drug than killing my fellow human being.Yoruba is a curse tribe,who always mistake igbos hardworkers as drug people cos some igbo Miscreants are caught on drugs off shores

bro ignore that yorubastard afonja.
He just want to cause rift btween we and anambarans.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by easytig(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
These ibo people sef ,na wa, they worship money,whether na blood o,abi na drugs o,the must do all sort, still waiting for obi cubana and emoney to be caught

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Semaj77(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
caesymore:

Last last they no force person wey dey take drug to go buy drug.

grin

Okay , so as dem no force dem to buy we can excuse them or probably give them a national award ba
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
This was how every wealthy Igbo man started.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Goodoldays(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
That was how Peter Obi started.

The son of a common trader suddenly became wealthy.

Thank God you know his parents to be traders

Who are the parents and siblings of your presidential candidate?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin I knew it.My tribesmen won't fail to disappoint in this business,and if you check well,Igbos in drug trafficking are predominantly from Imo and Enugu states.
The name of one of the idiots,Aja already points to his state of origin as Enugu.

Aja is either Enugu, Ebonyi or Crossriver but Nwoye is clearly Anambra

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by doneback04: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=Righthussle post=120690777]Tomorrow dem go buy form to contest for president.[/quote

Hahaha I swear, once they succeed like tinubu they will now contest for APC
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by easytig(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Indian govt sef no get sense at all,just kill them and donate their organs ,or use dem as feeds to lion and other wild animals in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by tyinfinity: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Peter dullard OSU obi started from Cambodia and escape to India and became wealthy .obi is the head of the largest drug cartel in Asia.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by xavuv: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Edikaikong gobblers
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by caesymore(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Semaj77:

Okay , so as dem no force dem to buy we can excuse them or probably give them a national award ba

Read my last paragraph. One should be ready to leave or die being who he is. Every action get reaction.

Further stated that I'd rather be caught with drugs than human skull.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Goldbw122(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by sircatherine45(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
a thread for Yoruba idiots to masturbate upon.
Pigs from a devilish fallen Angel!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Elidrisy20: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Namaste
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by delzbaba(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
They are only trying to develop that part of India

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Sensiblerealist: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oloriburuku dey use one account give support to another scam one. Na dat hunger or sore go kee you las las

Berryicy:
Sensitisation needs to go on in Igbo land as a matter of urgency. Their leaders and traditional rulers need to have a chat with their people

Nigerians are truly suffering, I pray that God touches a kind hearted person here to help your plight dear. So sad

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by rafcrown(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
JUST STATE THAT 2 BIAFRANS ARRESTED. IGBO PEOPLE AND DRUG BUSINESS IS LIKE TEA AND BREAD. Ndubuisi Uma Aja (23) and Nwoye Godswill Onyekachi (23).
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by sylve11: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Brighton1:
Ndubuisi Uma.

Una fit faint person with laughter. grin grin cool
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Mercury12(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

That photo is gory.
Why are y'all like this nah. undecided

It is a disturbing photo.
Seun and the rest of the mods need to get rid of graphic photos on nairaland
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by atobs4real(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Brighton1:
Ndubuisi Uma.
Finishing the developer thru drug activities is really cool.
Just matching those heads to that of my Igbo friends.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by Luckysbab: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Berryicy:
Sensitisation needs to go on in Igbo land as a matter of urgency. Their leaders and traditional rulers need to have a chat with their people

Nigerians are truly suffering, I pray that God touches a kind hearted person here to help your plight dear. So sad

NLFPMOD

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by hopexter(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from APC, no be JuJu be that??

Juju get power pass juju, so it’s possible. undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by tunjijones(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Are you saying we should not call out people from the South East for this drug trafficking issue. Haha naaaa... No be only una dey find money nao.. Make una calm down na. U are giving Nigeria a bad name world wide. What are the elders in that region even doing?

Most countries in the world wld hate Biafra if u ppl eventually get ur country because of this drug issue. And don't tell me it will change when you get ur country. Let me you the truth, it wod get worse cos there will be more competition.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Drugs Worth Over ₦‎6 Million In India by hopexter(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
trendist:

What are you implying

Stop being emotional and laugh it out grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Man Kills Kinsman Over N800 Electricity Bill (photo) / What's Paxausdt / DSS Arrests Suspected Boko Haram Gun Fabricator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.