Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. (320 Views)

CBN Claims They've Been Begging Banks To Take New Naira Notes / USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos / MTN Nigeria Denies CBN Claims On Illegal Repatriation Of $8.1b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. by stephendinks: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
The president of the Association of Corporate Affairs Managers of Banks has denied the claims of the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria that commercial banks are hoarding the new naira note.

This was revealed in a statement signed by ACAMB President Rasheed Bolarinwa and titled “Banks are not hoarding new naira; normalcy will return soon.”
Godwin Emefiele, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, has blamed commercial banks for the scarcity of the new naira note. He claimed that banks are hoarding the money and selling it to their special customers; he also promised to sanction any bank that is found guilty of such an act.

In response to this claim by the CBN governor, the president of the ACAMB published a statement in which he...
https://ratecaptain.com/banks-deny-cbns-claims-of-hoarding-the-new-naira-notes/
Re: Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. by kernniejay(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
They will deny now, eni ku re, eyin oloriburuku oloshi gbogbo.
Re: Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. by stephendinks: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lol... I wonder how we are going to survive ooo...
Re: Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. by stephendinks: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
I will marry pos operator... na them dey rain now
Re: Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. by NETCEO(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pls, someone should help with card or data; I want to complete an online course

Hello all, someone should please help me with MTN data sharing or MTN credit top up.

I’ll be very happy to get help and God bless you all. Amen 🙏

Phone number is; 07049528019
Network: MTN

(1) (Reply)

BANKER ARRESTED FOR HOARDING 29M MEANT FOR ATM FUNDING IN ABUJA. / Mini Importation Business 2023 Explained! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.