Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM (2892 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Isiala Ngwa South Council Boss Involve In Accident That Happened Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Lionmachala(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Yesterday, I went to First Bank to use the ATM,
I got there and looked around and joined the long queue. A young lady came to meet me and asked how much I wanted to withdraw.

She said she over withdrew money; She was supposed to withdraw ₦3,000 but mistakenly pressed ₦30,000. She will give me ₦20,000 cash, I will transfer it to her account.

This is what shocked me; I have been standing on the queue for approximately five minutes and I never saw this Lady around that ATM, she wasn't on the queue, she never made any withdrawal. Which ATM did she use in getting the ₦30,000?

I told her I will wait for my turn, she left my side, I asked the man in my front, did you see this lady around? I wanted to point her but the Lady had disappeared, I didn't see her again.

I told the man what she said and he laughed and said it is an old logic. They come with fake Naira notes claiming they mistakenly pressed and withdraw the wrong amount

When you are in a hurry to leave the long queue, you transfer the money to them and they give you cash. You leave happily thinking you have escaped long queue, go to wherever to buy something with the money and realise you were given fake money

The man called it Old logic but what saved me was my keen observation, she looked so innocent and pretty, you won't even suspect a thing...

I am sure someone out there is hearing about this stealing logic for the first time.

I had to post this because I am hearing it for the first time too o. It might help someone who doesn't know this too.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Ayobammi20: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nice information love
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by HumbleTrader: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigeria.
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Hungerbadoo: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Same thing happened tn me at GTB Wuse yesterday. A man approched me on the queue and requested i make a transfer of 30k to him then he will give me 35k cash. Omo when i saw the new naira notes in his hand i nearly agreed but on a second thought this is Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Lionmachala(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
Same thing happened tn me at GTB Wuse yesterday. A man approched me on the queue and requested i make a transfer of 30k to him then he will give me 35k cash. Omo when i saw the new naira notes in his hand i nearly agreed but on a second thought this is Nigeria.

some people are just beyond description.. when it come to crime

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Hungerbadoo: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lionmachala:

some people are just beyond description.. when it come to crime
Seriously. Shebi you get PVCs vote oo make them no turn aso rock to retirement home. 2023 we say no to recyled leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Reelmii: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
World people,,, they always see criminal opportunities in any situation.....just imagine,, always looking for opportunities to commit fraud people are their own problems

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Reelmii: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
this one is even off,, anybody that falls for this is naturally greedy....who in this time will dash extra 5k for a tranfer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Majority of this fraudster are IPOB members undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Pharaohny: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Hungerbadoo:

If you agree to this them suppose beat you 🤣😌🤣🤣
Nothing good come easy you know ☺️

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Waterysperm: 2:27am On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
Ode nie

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by InfernoNig: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Lionmachala:
Yesterday, I went to First Bank to use the ATM,
I got there and looked around and joined the long queue. A young lady came to meet me and asked how much I wanted to withdraw.

She said she over withdrew money; She was supposed to withdraw ₦3,000 but mistakenly pressed ₦30,000. She will give me ₦20,000 cash, I will transfer it to her account.

This is what shocked me; I have been standing on the queue for approximately five minutes and I never saw this Lady around that ATM, she wasn't on the queue, she never made any withdrawal. Which ATM did she use in getting the ₦30,000?

I told her I will wait for my turn, she left my side, I asked the man in my front, did you see this lady around? I wanted to point her but the Lady had disappeared, I didn't see her again.

I told the man what she said and he laughed and said it is an old logic. They come with fake Naira notes claiming they mistakenly pressed and withdraw the wrong amount

When you are in a hurry to leave the long queue, you transfer the money to them and they give you cash. You leave happily thinking you have escaped long queue, go to wherever to buy something with the money and realise you were given fake money

The man called it Old logic but what saved me was my keen observation, she looked so innocent and pretty, you won't even suspect a thing...

I am sure someone out there is hearing about this stealing logic for the first time.

I had to post this because I am hearing it for the first time too o. It might help someone who doesn't know this too.

ATM doesn't dispense 30k once this period. You are lucky.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Hungerbadoo: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Reelmii:
this one is even off,, anybody that falls for this is naturally greedy....who in this time will dash extra 5k for a tranfer
Exactly what i thought bro
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Hungerbadoo: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Pharaohny post=120697315]

If you agree to this them suppose beat you
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by nicerod(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Chai this kontri people sef

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by clydecarson(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Which atm dey give person 30k...that one na the red flag
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Oceemo(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2023
clydecarson:
Which atm dey give person 30k...that one na the red flag
You can actually withdraw 40k on sterling bank ATM as a sterling bank customer
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Waterysperm:

Ode nie

Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by SIONKPO1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
who is this Mad boy
you should be fed to the hungry Lions at Gamji Zoo in kaduna
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
So someone will give me fake money and i will not know it??
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by abbasajao(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nobody can intentionally or by mistake withdraw above #20, 000 at moment.
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by blowjohn(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reelmii:

Come to abuja, some big men and women are buying 10k cash for 15k
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Reelmii: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
blowjohn:

Come to abuja, some big men and women are buying 10k cash for 15k
did u read what he wrote at all before quoting me......u are talking about a seller,, selling 10k for 15k ( meaning seller is making profit which is normal)

The guy is saying the seller wants to give him 35k while him ( the buyer) will transfer 30k to the seller

Meaning the seller is giving the buyer extra 5k....... now does that happen in ur almighty Abuja 😏
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Lionmachala(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reelmii:
did u tead what he wrote at all before quoting me......u are talking about a seller,, selling 10k for 15k ( meaning seller is making profit which is normal)

The guy is saying the seller wants to give him 35k while him ( the buyer) will transfer 30k to the seller

Meaning the seller is giving the buyer extra 5k....... now does that happen in ur almighty Abuja 😏

A friend of my call me yesterday from ABJ
That he will like to waybill #500,000 So I can start selling it ...
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Reelmii: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lionmachala:

sha no let them catch u....because ur guy go deny u ooo...and how sure are u that its not fake note....just be careful sha.....
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Lionmachala(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reelmii:
sha no let them catch u....because ur guy go deny u ooo...and how sure are u that its not fake note....just be careful sha.....

I have to reject it grin
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Parachoko: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
Seriously. Shebi you get PVCs vote oo make them no turn aso rock to retirement home. 2023 we say no to recyled leaders
It seems Sowore is your candidate
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Parachoko: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lionmachala:

You no ask am why he no fit sell am himself?
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Lionmachala(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:
You no ask am why he no fit sell am himself?

Noooo.. I keep quiet... Because I don't ve have that can of mind
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Parachoko: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lionmachala:

Noooo.. I keep quiet... Because I don't ve have that can of mind
I 4 ask am why he choose me to sell am and why he can't sell it

Selling Naira nah criminal offence, you go shock say e go deny he knows you.
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by blowjohn(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reelmii:
did u read what he wrote at all before quoting me......u are talking about a seller,, selling 10k for 15k ( meaning seller is making profit which is normal)

Omo! Yepariparipa!

Ma to alert security sharp sharp
Re: What Happened Yesterday, I Went To First Bank To Use The ATM by Foodqueen(f): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Nice info, never heard of such before.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses / Woman Strip Naked After Loosing N60k In A Bet Game / Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.