Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon (2494 Views)

Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp / Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / 'INEC On Hit List' - BMO Reveals Pdp's Alleged 2019 'rigging' Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by floret23(f): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
He Came To My House – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Iyorchia Ayu, has revealed that one of the five aggrieved governors of the party is dumping Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike’s G5 group before the 2023 general elections.

Ayu alleged on Monday that Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, was in his house two days ago, and they have resolved the crisis between them.

Naija News understands that the PDP national chairman disclosed this while wooing Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, a member of the G-5, to support the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

According to him, Ortom now has nowhere else to go and hence, should return to the main factions of the PDP ahead of the forthcoming polls.

Recall that the G5, also known as the Integrity Group, includes Governor Nyesom Wike (Rivers), Samuel Ortom (Benue), Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia), Seyi Makinde (Oyo), and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu).

The aggrieved governors have been at loggerheads with the PDP national leader and have vowed to boycott the party’s presidential candidate until Ayu resigns his position.

However, while speaking on Monday to a crowd of supporters during the PDP Presidential Campaign in Makurdi, Benue State capital, Ayu begged Ortom to come back to the PDP main fold so they could rebuild the party.

He said: “I’m appealing to my younger brother, Governor Samuel Ortom, to come back to the party so we can rebuild the party. Ortom has nowhere to go.”

Ayu stressed that Ikpeazu visited his home after his preferred governorship aspirant lost his bid at a rerun primary election, which was held following the candidate’s death, whom Ikpeazu preferred as his successor.

“We have resolved the problem with Governor Ikpeazu, and he is coming back. Two days ago, he was in my house because his candidate lost the primary,” Ayu said.

Ayu admonished party supporters to vote for all PDP candidates in the forthcoming election, stressing that the only messiah is the PDP candidate, Atiku.

“One week is enough for us as a party to resolve our problems,” Ayu said.
https://www./2023/02/06/he-came-to-my-house-ayu-reveals-pdp-governor-leaving-wikes-g5-soon/amp/

2 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by floret23(f): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ayu stressed that Ikpeazu visited his home after his preferred governorship aspirant lost his bid at a rerun primary election, which was held following the candidate’s death, whom Ikpeazu preferred as his successor.
Polithiefcians are not loyal to anybody but to their selfish interest. G4 will abandoned Wike soon. It's all about nothing but selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Lionnation: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wike G5 is about self interest

2 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by StrongandMighty: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
They've left wike behind! Wike had his moment, but he didn't utilise it well and his greatest undoing was supporting the drug baron as a his preferred presidential candidate..

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by SmartPolician: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
That's why Okezie Ikpeazu denied the G-5! grin

A special place will be reserved for Nigerian politicians in hell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by FoolaniHellman: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Igbos and betrayal na 5&6 grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Ineedhustle247: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Antoeni(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lies, But if This True, Then I Suspect
Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi or Gov Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Antoeni(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Certainly Not Makinde or Ortom
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by asanausana91: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Next is Enugu state governor. His candidate is about to be disqualified for forging NYSC certificate.

1 Like

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by ChangetheChange: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by everythinggirly(f): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
How come Mr. Wike?
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by YungMillionaire: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2023
IGBOS and BETRAYAL like Benson and Hedges.

First, it was Okowa the donkey teeth Igbo. Now, it is Ikpeazu, the kerosene infrastructure governor.

2 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by juman(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Dont believe everything you read.
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Ndistar: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Antoeni:
Lies, But if This True, Then I Suspect
Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi or Gov Okezie Ikpeazu

Are you not ashamed for displaying foolishness. I bet you didn't read the write up, hence your foolish remarks.

Does your write up not look like Tinubu responding outside the question

2 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Sounds like a lie. Anyway we are just two weeks away..GOD will shock us to the core

Nigerian food time table for diabetics now available.. send a WhatsApp msg to purchase urs

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by ican2020: 2:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Ayu the Man that destroyed PDP
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Confirmedzombie: 3:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Igbos are known for betrayal. Obi betrayed Atiku.
Obi betrayed Johnatgan.

Obi betrayed Tinubu

Obi betrayed wike

Obi betrayed Soludo

Obi betrayed Ojukwu

Obi betrayed victor umeh

Now ikpeazu has betrayed wike.

Never will an igbo man rule Nigeria.

On Tinubu mandate we stand

2 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike cannot beg Bcus he has nothing to lose.
But u see other four governors...Omo they have alot at stake....hence, they must dance to Ayu and the party's tune

2 Likes

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Almaigaa: 5:25am On Feb 07, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
Igbos and betrayal na 5&6 grin grin grin

Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Ruggedniggaone: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike will soon be politically irrelevant Atiku will win without him thanks to balabulu Muslims Muslims tickets and obi weak structure
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by mycar: 5:48am On Feb 07, 2023
people don't read anymore, that's why urchins pick a line in a sentence as a topic head and lazy people comment based in that
Re: He Came To My House To Beg – Ayu Reveals PDP Governor Leaving Wike’s G5 Soon by Mynd44: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2023

(1)

BREAKING: Obi Defeats Atiku With Over 2,500 Votes In Adamawa Ward / Storm As Ondo Activist Links Akeredolu's Problems To Marriage Into A Wrong Tribe / Why President Jonathan Cannot Lead .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.