Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections (6548 Views)

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / Bode George Faults Presidential, NASS Elections, Knocks INEC Over Irregularities / Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by abc115: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2023
In Kabba today for the Kogi West APC Presidential Campaign Flagoff for Presidential, National and State Assemblies.

Our Leader, Governor Yahaya Bello re-echoes Jagaban’s battle cry in Yoruba: “A ma di bo, a ma wo le.... "

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Love700(f): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria, are we voting dog's or human being, which one, because no one is going for election except Peter Obi and Atiku, Atiku is also a.......
Peter Obi for life

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Just only senatorial rally for TINUBU and it was well attended than OBI and ATIKU presidential rally in kogi state combine .

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria, are we voting dog's or human being, which one, because no one is going for election except Peter Obi and Atiku, Atiku is also a.......
Tinubu for like
If you can't continue in English why not type in Igbo grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Mide3367: 6:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Are people still supporting apc? 🙄
Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by lifeandjoy: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2023
grin
yarimo:
Just only senatorial rally for TINUBU and it was well attended than OBI and ATIKU presidential rally in kogi state combine .

Just look at the time and Obi is the only thing giving you sleepless night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Honourable1901(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Peter obi couldn't gather this crowd

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Trustme2(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by southsouthking(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Chop money clean mouth.
Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by poncedeleon: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Villa12(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu for like
Tinubu will lord over you and your entire kindred

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Urbanchampion: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Asiwaju will win

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Villa12(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2023

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and all other demented effermite zombies 😀

Only this district campaign for JAGABAN plenty pass una Obi naming ceremony campaign rally so far in all states😀

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Urbanchampion: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu for like

Can you say this, without crying of marginalisation? Don't cry again, Asiwaju will give your ethicity sense of belonging

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2023
abc115:
In Kabba today for the Kogi West APC Presidential Campaign Flagoff for Presidential, National and State Assemblies.

Our Leader, Governor Yahaya Bello re-echoes Jagaban’s battle cry in Yoruba: “A ma di bo, a ma wo le.... "

Nonsense
Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by everythinggirly(f): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2023
Support not only the party but someone with good intentions, someone that will uplift this country, someone that will stand for what is right, someone who is strong and healthy, someone that has the fear of God, someone that will listen to your suggestions. I can go on and on.

VOTE WISELY.

KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR YOUR ACADEMIC RESEARCH WRITING SERVICES!
Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Royalty83(m): 7:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu for like

Go back to school you dumbo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by topclem(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu for like
your father and entire family are dogs

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Cajal(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
If you can't continue in English why not type in Igbo grin grin grin grin
Or he should relocate to Bujumbura where sign language is allowed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by olumide4christ: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu for like

Are you God that knows what will happen the next minute, the next hour, the next day, the next month, next year, etc?

When a human being that the Bible says his/her life is just like vapor says emphatically that someone else will never achieve something or will achieve something, it reeks of complete ignorance.

See...
- Only God knows who will still be alive to see election day
- Only God knows who will win the election
- Most importantly, Only God knows who will move Nigeria forward after winning the election, none of us human beings know who will really lead Nigeria forward to greatness.
Why? Because God himself says in the bible that "the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked: who can know it??" - Read Jeremiah 17 verse 9
Only God knows the heart of all the candidates and only God knows which one of them will truly move Nigeria forward, irrespective of where he comes from or who he worships.

Bros...I must say that all those who are saying that this candidate or that candidate is the one that must be voted for Nigeria to move forward are making the biggest mistake, many churches inclusive.

The best approach to these elections is go and vote for whom you believe is the best while praying to God that the candidate whom He knows will move Nigeria forward should win the election.

For me, I will vote for a candidate but irrespective of whether he wins or not, my life and that of my family will continually soar and we will accomplish landmark achievements this year and beyond, here in Nigeria!
"Japa" no dey for our dictionary...we will make it here and the world will hear of us, irrespective of who is in power!
That's the resolution of me, my wife and family and so shall it be, Amen!

As God would have it, coincidentally, even Pastor Adeboye reiterated a similar thing today in his devotional, Open Heavens 2023, which we use as a family. The topic for today is "Your Tomorrow Will Be Alright".

A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by FoolaniHellman: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Tinubu for like

Osu calm down and type in Igbo! Hatred filled lost soul grin

Your tears taste like champagne grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by yarimo(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2023
lifeandjoy:
grin

Just look at the time and Obi is the only thing giving you sleepless night.

Re: Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections by Alary: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Love700:
Peter Obi for life

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature
The former is the DOG while the later is the SCREWER HUMAN .We cant vote for gays .

(1) (Reply)

Did Fg Declare Monday Public Holiday? / Court Sacks Regina Daniels’ Husband Ned Nwoko, Withdrew Certificate Of Return / ‘senate Yet To Inform Buhari About Confirmation Of Ministers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.