Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! (2735 Views)

Peter Obi Cannot Win Without Massive Votes From North. So He Has Losed Already / Kogi Election: See Current Scores: / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by foolbuster: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:
Igbo people that claim Opobo, hope you watched yesterday PDP Rally in Buguma Kalabari that Sim Fubara from Opobo endlessly call himself their fellow Ijaw Man?
Igbos are not larger than Ijaws in population and some few days time, Obi with a structureless party will be disgraced.

Peter Obi has Losed because Igbos are too rude.

Na wheel spanner e take losed am?
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:
Igbo people that claim Opobo, hope you watched yesterday PDP Rally in Buguma Kalabari that Sim Fubara from Opobo endlessly call himself their fellow Ijaw Man?
Igbos are not larger than Ijaws in population and some few days time, Obi with a structureless party will be disgraced.

Olodo urchin, even to speak simple English be like rocket science. Go school you no gree.
Na to dey wear tear tear trouser, dey shout 'tears in Igboland' upandan with your terrible mouth odour you sabi. Mugu! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Malawian(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Thanksful:

If Jonathan is not the last of Ijaw tribe to rule Nigeria will be determined by how Ijaw vote for Obi.

Weather Obi wins or not doesn't matter, but how much vote he gets.
Jonathan is not even an ethnic Ijaw.
You must understand the dicothonomy between "Ijaw ethnic group" and "Ijaw nation"
The former being the few teeth filling pirates infesting the creeks, the later being a conglomeration of different ethnic tribes with different languages (most of which are even Igbo) that the former "Ijaw Ethnic Group" is trying to coerce into an amalgamated Nation.

My Local Government Area in Anambra State is more populous than Ijaw Ethnic group.

Jonathan is from one of those ethnic groups that the "Ijaw Ethnic group" is coercing into the ficticious "Ijaw Nation"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Adaisback(f): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2023
stevnwigw1:
ijaws are mainly illiterates, just very few of them are well schooled.
that guy is not ijaw in any way. He is APC Yoruba Muslims. This is what they discussed in their WhatsApp group to create discord between south east and south south . Pls be mindful of that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by techWriter3: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Urchinating
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Neckpresser101: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

Olaniyi!! Olaniyi!!! Olaniyi!!!! How many times did I call you? !! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley

I am an ikwere guy married to an Ebedebiri girl in sagbama local government area of Bayelsa State

We are one people no amount of your propaganda will make us hate our igbo brothers !! cheesy cheesy

We know the region that voted out Jonathan !! cheesy grin it's not Igbos 😂😂😂

We know the southern backstabbers that made Jonathan loss bringing this calamity of a government wink cheesy wink

Olaniyi you and your microphone licking candidate will fail
Bayelsa is 💯💯💯 obidiebt!!

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Neckpresser101: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
that guy is not ijaw in any way. He is APC Yoruba Muslims. This is what they discussed in their WhatsApp group to create discord between south east and south south . Pls be mindful of that
that's one Olaniyi Rasheed inside his dad's brown roofed home somewhere around iragbiji grin cheesy he's not ijaw .I am married to an ijaw lady and I know my people

No ijaw man will betray our igbo brothers that supported Jonathan massively

We SS people are massively behind our SE brothers thankGod our Edo brothers have stood up for what is right

That iragbiji ipob seperatist and notorious microphone licker will not smell asorock

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by mikool007(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

get a lesson teacher to teach you proper English, thanks for marketing P.O more that your own candidates

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Karemarealty288(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

Come ooooo....how is Igbo man your problem? Is Igbo man the reason why you can't feed 3 times a day? Why hate what you do not understand. You really need psychiatric help.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Karemarealty288(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

You need psychiatric help....whats your problem with Igbo man, Are Igbos the cause of your generational financial weakness? You better get a Life.

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Obi will finish this country
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Idiko1: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

What a dumbass loser!!!
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Easylife1234: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

Asiwaju on your mandate will stand 👍
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

Balablublu
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Cantonese: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2023
OP na simple English hard you so? Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Lost is past tense. This is future possible so it cannot be lost. You guys are the main illiterates.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by bdon123(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

I hav PVC,i n three other members of my family will vote Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by gideon22h: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Only Igbo living in Port Harcourt alone is bigger than entire Ijaw population in NigeriaOnly Igbo living in Port Harcourt alone is bigger than entire Ijaw population in Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
your are not even polite , talking about rudeness. you don't have to announce his loss we will know at the right time just watch your bp.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Danishguy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
The main reason for your digress insecurity is the Benins. You fear that an Obi presidency would elevate their influence in the Niger delta region.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Makavelli001: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
This Lad is very myopic in his thininking .

If fubara Decide to claim Ijaw, how is that Obi's business.
During the campaign in opobo, you heard fubara as he claimed Ijaw, but you did not hear the language they and wike himself were using to campaign with the people.

Fubara is 100% right to claim ijaw now because it is the turn of the ijaws to produce the governor of Rivers state.

Reset your brain#

Obi or igbos are not the ones that are building gas pipe line from your backyard to kano now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
freshkpomo:

OGA shut up because everyone counts. We Edo are minority too but our support for obi counts, nor go use your stupidity make obi lose votes.

MINORITY TEARS DONT COUNT...SIMPLE
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by Makavelli001: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

This guy is a yoruba Urchin
They use words to replicate comments in order to cause hate among other tribes.
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by hrykanu231(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ebi2233:

If some mothers closed their laps, humanity won't be experiencing this level of foolery.

You sound incoherent like Agbado, even when u are in PDP. Why are u worried about a man without "structure"

Peter Obi will win at first ballot, he will be sworn in and Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by freshkpomo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Na this stupidity una nor take get presidency for many years so. If you too talk like fool I go make sure I campaign against Obi for my LGA. Your stupidity don dey make obi irritate me. Maybe I go screenshot this your Post go share for Edo political forums. All I need to do na to tell them say you say Edo na Biafra land and if obi win una go claim am lol....... I am a christian, that's the only reason your stupidity won't make me hate obi.

Makavelli001:

This guy is a yoruba Urchin
They use words to replicate comments in order to cause hate among other tribes.

So I thought but his signature makes it hard to believe.

Re: Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
freshkpomo:

Na this stupidity una nor take get presidency for many years so. If you too talk like fool I go make sure I campaign against Obi for my LGA. Your stupidity don dey make obi irritate me. Maybe I go screenshot this your Post go share for Edo political forums. All I need to do na to tell them say you say Edo na Biafra land and if obi win una go claim am lol....... I am a christian, that's the only reason your stupidity won't make me hate obi.

So I thought but his signature makes it hard to believe.

I repeat....Minority and slaves don't matter. Its above your class grade

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Is Some People Have Pride And Dignity. - Joe Igbokwe / Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria / Gowon: A Good Name Is Better Than Gold And Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.