Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria (2741 Views)

How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by FSBoperator: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2023
Every morning I will be bumping this thread till 2031 AD.

16 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by shortgun(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Deranged dimwit

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Why not? Even a drug criminal called Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu is currently your president talk less of someone like Obi with no stains, Igbo politicians are not into crimes like our neighbors from the South West.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Belteshazzar1: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Lazy nigerian youths....

5 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Hotwest: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Mumu op...u aren't facing the current hunger hard life crisis in Nigeria? Na Igbo people be ur problem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2023
That one is sure now. No controversy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Ewedu has destroyed Tinubu brain

8 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Luckylife(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Why are all this good for nothing sycophants masturbating and having nightmares over issues concerning the most worthy, competent, qualified, drugged free , energetic president Peter Obi? Even after rigging him out shamelessly,they still having heart attacks when ever he made presidential headlines.

9 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by wegevv: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Okay let's see you do it.

Every single morning (before 12:00 sharp) till 2031.

You better not disgrace yourself by waking up late one day and displaying your laziness to the whole internet.

You better not disgrace your family by showing us Buhari-levels of incompetence and not keeping your word.

We know you have nothing better to do so you must do as you've promised.

Someone might even give you real work if you succeed.

Good luck lol

UPDATE: Just 2 days after FSBoperator promised to bump this thread every morning till 2031, he disgraced his family and failed to do so, proving to the internet that he is a failure like Buhari. No wonder he no get real work. Na only hatred of innocent men dey him body and him laziness no allow am even do that one well 💀

3 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Luckylife(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

You are gradually killing your miserable self quickly with this shameless self impose baseless hatred and bigotry against the most worthy, drug free , competent, corrupt free presidential candidate since independent. Every seconds your sorrowful full of self-imposed hatred soul is diminishing geometrical. Peter Obi present in Nigeria politics will always torment you every seconds till you repent and ask your trouble soul to play politics like human not like castrated pig i🐖 in soaked away pit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by kokorokoman: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2023
Hotwest:
Mumu op...u aren't facing the current hunger hard life crisis in Nigeria? Na Igbo people be ur problem
Mr victim, where did the op mention igbo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Hotwest: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
ipob is what or psychologically u can read in-between the lines from a human writing this

1 Like

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
s
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Zupay: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Every morning, remind yourself the failure you have become and the failure, your children would unfortunately inherit from you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Zupay: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2023
kokorokoman:

You either truly and innocently, do not have an idea of the OP's history on Nairaland or you have deliberately chosen to be a hypocrite.
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Ogilinsaka: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Just as your father will NEVER EVER be president of your village let alone Nigeria
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Isobug: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Don't take it personal, you ain't God.
As you are praying for this, someone else is somewhere praying the same prayer for you
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by FSBoperator: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2023
Isobug:

Don't take it personal, you ain't God.
As you are praying for this, someone else is somewhere praying the same prayer for you

I will be seeing you tomorrow morning and every other morning for the next 8ys unless mods ban me and I switch to another account.

Rest assured, this topic will be a sticky thread on this section for a very long time to come

Bye and see you tomorrow morning by 8am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Wahabfuture: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

I will be seeing you tomorrow morning and every other morning for the next 8ys unless mods ban me and I switch to another account.

Rest assured, this topic will be a sticky thread on this section for a very long time to come

Bye and see you tomorrow morning by 8am.

You remind me of a man called af000lnga from Ilorin who abandoned his ancestral land, children and wives to Fulanis due to access cowardness grin
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by 3pointsagree: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2023
How much is fuel in your area
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Creativity22: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Ranting with an empty stomach
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:
Ewedu has destroyed Tinubu brain
Ewedu is yummy. It has destroyed many brains world wide too.

12 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Let me help OP bump his thread too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by jerk: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

5 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by joyandfaith: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Hope it would benefit you?
Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by FSBoperator: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2023
wegevv:

Okay let's see you do it.

Every single morning (before 12:00 sharp) till 2031.

You better not disgrace yourself by waking up late one day and displaying your laziness to the whole internet.

You better not disgrace your family by showing us Buhari-levels of incompetence and not keeping your word.

We know you have nothing better to do so you must do as you've promised.

Someone might even give you real work if you succeed.

Good luck lol

In less than a month from now Una go call for this thread to be deleted .

1 Like

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by FSBoperator: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2023
joyandfaith:

Hope it would benefit you?

Anything that will drive Congo Jew rats like yourselves mad is ecstacy to me.

4 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by wegevv: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

In less than a month from now Una go call for this thread to be deleted .

My oga don’t let that deter you.

You made a promise. Stick to it.

Wake up before 12pm everyday and bump the thread.

Do it consistently for 8 years without fail.

Very simple something.

Don’t disgrace your family and your generation by failing to keep your word.

I believe in you ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria by FSBoperator: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2023
wegevv:

My oga don’t let that deter you.

You made a promise. Stick to it.

Wake up before 12pm everyday and bump the thread.

Do it consistently for 8 years without fail.

Very simple something.

Don’t disgrace your family and your generation by failing to keep your word.

I believe in you ❤️

And I expect you to answer my early morning Kedu to you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Abusing Itsekiri, Lori-ogbebor Warns Ijaw / Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not / Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.