Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport (35004 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by chidi01(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Wow!

For your graphics design CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Chetas81(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2023
REAL news Fake picture from the FAKE citizens
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Solidkay(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Before anyone starts condemning the fg for purchasing fairly used aircrafts,
Remember these things happen every time, even to new aircrafts in developed countries.
God help our gallant men of the armed forces.
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by spinna: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Smart to land on th grass because the sparks from scraping the belly on tarmac could ignite fire
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by GreaterFuture(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
The frequency of technical issues, near-mishaps and overt crashes with the Nigerian NAF is alarming. Is the corruption so deep that safety is thrown overboard.

The Jet that crashed in officer quarters-NDA barracks

When did this one happen?
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Stevengold(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2023
No surprise say na aviation fuel ⛽ finish
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by IbileIfe: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2023
We thank Almighty God no life was lost
I hope the aircraft was not carrying billions of the new Naira to be delivered to anyone of the principalities in high places of the political ruling class cabals in Nigeria.
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by AleAirHub(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2023
grin
Nwadu:
A very avoidable occurrence. But Nigeria factor must just play out...

Last week DSS was looking for Emefiele to arrest him, this week same Emefiele has directed the DSS to go after POS operators and financial institutions hoarding cash.

Nigeria.
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by hardbody: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2023
owobokiri:
The bush around that airport is full of low gullies.
Not smooth at all. I don't know why they have left those areas like that. Full of weeds and very dirty to behold.
In moment like this, a smooth environment around the airport will prove useful..

They probably left the vegetation for times such as this. The grass might help cushion and support under belly landing. Unserious nation.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by orisa37: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2023
CHINESE BALLOON.
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Sweetvie: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by kcowen(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2023
No wonder Runway 18R was shut down and all international aircraft had to use 18L/36
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by adecz: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2023
They have constituted a board of
inquiry to determine why tire burst❗️❗️😂😂
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Originalsly: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmmm. ... Nigerian Airforce Maritime patrol jet on routine flight to Ilorin .... really? From where?.... and purpose of flight? ... 8 persons on patrol in one aircraft? ... they should name them and say if they are military or civilians.
Jet lost its tyres ... jet landing gear failed ... which is it?

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Bahamas95(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2023
crazygod:
Nigerians are funny. They are setting up a 'committee' to look into one air force plane crash. undecided
You know weda dem don budget N20billion to carry out investigation on the crash?....... Nothing wey these people nor fit do.
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by owobokiri(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2023
hardbody:

They probably left the vegetation for times such as this. The grass might help cushion and support under belly landing. Unserious nation.

The erosion and disjointed open earth is what I don't understand.
I don't see that in other airports. Littered and unkempt. Atleast, level the ground and make it look nice.
No one is interested in esthetics here
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Deltavariant(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2023
The current CoAS has recorded the most number of air crashes in Air military aviation in the history of this country. But since he is from south of river Niger, its a no big deal....just blame buhari
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by rovher: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Nwadu:
A very avoidable occurrence. But Nigeria factor must just play out...

Last week DSS was looking for Emefiele to arrest him, this week same Emefiele has directed the DSS to go after POS operators and financial institutions hoarding cash.

Nigeria.
Abi u no see ni ... I already given up on nigeria a very long time ago jareeee ...*walks away*
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Captain8(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Good news
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by rovher: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2023
freshboy88:
Akube (second hand) plane. What do you expect 🤦‍♂️
Lol my brother, Akube plenty for our fleet ...

1 Like

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/air-force-jet-crash-lands-at-lagos-airport/

But that plane you posted isn’t a cessena that a cessena citation C3 and it’s a private jet definitely it was conveying top military personal.

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Isobug: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2023
crazygod:
Nigerians are funny. They are setting up a 'committee' to look into one air force plane crash. undecided
So they can avoid a future occurrance like this
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by DrMuzungu(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
It is not "the area" but the RUNWAY 18R (direction from North to South, right runway.
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by bizzibodi(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2023
A flying duck crash landed.
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by crazygod(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Isobug:

You say? grin
So there are no quality control that is responsible for that duty? undecided
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by hardbody: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2023
owobokiri:

The erosion and disjointed open earth is what I don't understand.
I don't see that in other airports. Littered and unkempt. Atleast, level the ground and make it look nice.
No one is interested in esthetics here

I completely agree with you. I have never seen any other airport in the few countries I have visited with the kind of infrastructural defects and negative ambience as Nigerian International airport (MMA) - I have never traveled from Abuja so I do not know what the international wing looks like. However, even Ghana here and Casablanca (both African nations) are miles away from us. I always feel ashamed whenever i touch down in the wee hours at the MMA. At such times, I detest being a Nigerian.

Indeed Nigeria has been taken over by evil men...

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by owobokiri(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2023
hardbody:

I completely agree with you. I have never seen any other airport in the few countries I have visited with the kind of infrastructural defects and negative ambience as Nigerian International airport (MMA) - I have never traveled from Abuja so I do not know what the international wing looks like. However, even Ghana here and Casablanca (both African nations) are miles away from us. I always feel ashamed whenever i touch down in the wee hours at the MMA. At such times, I detest being a Nigerian.

Indeed Nigeria has been taken over by evil men...

Exactly the way I feel
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by hardbody: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Isobug:

Tyre no come out, simple. They should ensure that the fault is checked and corrected and also make sure the checks are regular with all those other smaller crafts to avoid a repeat occurrence. The committee can now get disbanded.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by youngrichnigga: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Don't be surprised the passengers on board were not Airforce officers or connected to the NAF. A routine flight for a Cessna citation should not have 6 people on board or has the NAF turned to a commercial airline undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2023
An airforce that cant maintain its planes, see them crashing every were like windows 8.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.