Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che (1140 Views)

Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Iamadio: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
I am in police custody now behind canter they have not taken my statement I fear if they might not allow me to talk please anybody with legal assistance in Kwara Ilorin f division tanke area can help I am snaeking to do this now thanks
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Iamadio: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Please help oooo I don't have anyone to help I was not even allow to write my statement I don't know what is written in the book
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Kajaard: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Iamadio:
Please help oooo I don't have anyone to help I was not even allow to write my statement I don't know what is written in the book

What did you do? Quickly say what you are being accused of, so anyone that can assist can know where to start from.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Iamadio: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2023
This is how influential people rub the poor I hope they will not cheat me why on earth will they not allow me to talk nairaland is my only hope now@lalasticla@admin
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Iamadio: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2023
I was alleged of assault false accusations ooo
Kajaard:

What did you do? Quickly say what you are being accused of, so anyone that can assist can know where to start from.
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by TheChameleon: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Sexual assault abi physical ?
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Iamadio:
I was alleged of assault false accusations ooo
Why not call your relatives and friends if you are sure this post is not just cruise?

1 Like

Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by okuya: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2023
which type of igbo U use cook? must be a very strong one , instead of you to state what led you to the police and anyone wanting to help will know what’s happening, you are shouting help! help!! without any explanation

5 Likes

Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2023
What's your offence first.
I pray help meets you there tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Reelmii: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2023
So they did not collect ur phone

I dont think u will be detained in a police station and u will still be with ur phone

Those police men are really nice...just lay down to sleep......they are ur friends

4 Likes

Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Oracleee: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
okuya:
which type of igbo U use cook? must be a very strong one , instead of you to state what led you to the police and anyone wanting to help will know what’s happening, you are shouting help! help!! without any explanation

Somebody is obviously emotional and destabilized and this is what you can write. Learn to draw a learn mister
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Oracleee: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Iamadio:
I am in police custody now behind canter they have not taken my statement I fear if they might not allow me to talk please anybody with legal assistance in Kwara Ilorin f division tanke area can help I am snaeking to do this now thanks

Drop your number. Or leave a comprehensive report and what transpired that's the first stage to getting help.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by iamme1234(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hope you arent among those that stones buhari's
Chopper

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Angrygoat: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Relax. Pos no dey go,cash no dey and transfer go hook. Dem go release u bros

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by chucks185: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Iamadio:
This is how influential people rub the poor I hope they will not cheat me why on earth will they not allow me to talk nairaland is my only hope now@lalasticla@admin
are you an urchin?
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by Blackpowers101: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Iamadio:
Tell me what you are accused of and your real names, and if i check and see that you are innocent, i will make the police to let you go and even give you transport money.
Re: I Am Wrongly Accused And Now Being Detailed In Police Custody Now I Might Be Che by nedekid: 5:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Him no talk ohh
Abi op, you commit?
Is it 2 fighting?

(1) (Reply)

Read This ! / Two Nigerians Jailed Over £2.3m Olympic Authority Fraud In London. / Female Teacher, 35, Defiles 4-yr Girl With Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.