Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity (15467 Views)

Traders Turn To Barter Trading In Benue Over Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Alliswell248: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eagba:
I forbid you tueh!
so if bus start having bus system where you swipe your card at entry na bad thing?
if small bizness start using point of purchase to widen and deepen the tax net, and na your afonja dumb brothers full for that IRS, na bad thing?

to fight money laundering, na bad thing?

to reduce cost of handling, processing and other logistical cost concerning money, na bad thing?

to reduce the capital of printing new money, na bad thing?

to fight kidnapping, tax evaders and have better economic data about flow of cash and other economic study na bad thing?

idiot

Bus in Afghaneastern ba?
Go and start the nonsense there especially on a Monday.
Monkey.....dullard
Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Eagba(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

Bus in Afghaneastern ba? Go and start the nonsense there especially on a Monday. Monkey.....dullard
dirty afonja you couldn't bring out good point why it shouldn't stand. olodo

1 Like

Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Alliswell248: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eagba:

dirty afonja
you couldn't bring out good point why it shouldn't stand.
olodo

Dullard with fufu in his brain and hatred & bitterness in his heart...
Your education is a waste.....
Simon Ekpa and Cownu slave....

Hope you enjoyed your holiday yesterday....? Drug dealer....u would soon be arrested.
Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Eagba(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

Dullard with fufu in his brain and hatred & bitterness in his heart...
Your education is a waste.....
Simon Ekpa and Cownu slave....

Hope you enjoyed your holiday yesterday....? Drug dealer....u would soon be arrested.
coward afonja, since you can't push intelligent facts or logical arguments, I'm ashame of you and your kinsmen.

Since this is the best your purported education can offer, little wonder you will call that drug lord "baba" instead of calling him what he is.

1 Like

Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Homefingers: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
He hit them
Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Alliswell248: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eagba:

coward afonja, since you can't push intelligent facts or logical arguments, I'm ashame of you and your kinsmen.

Since this is the best your purported education can offer, little wonder you will call that drug lord baba instead calling him what he is.

Your initial comment gave me a clue to how dull your are. I don't waste time educating a dullard like you......You are too dull ...
You can't learn anything....your head is full of akpu....
Dullard....Cownu slave...Ipob miscreants
Stay in that your Afghaneastern.and join your useless co-ipob miscreants....don't step your foot in Lagos....
Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Papichulostunne(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Did you say 50%?? Guy come my side
Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Haakeem:
If only they would convert to Islam whole heartedly and perform their 5 daily prayers regularly.
There is a dua they would do and money would find it way to themđź’°.
Christianity would do you no good.
Convert to Islam, The religion of peace 🤝

what's d dua....me i need money oo
Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2023
sketcherJ:
this guy don’t understand. It’s not about the money in your account. It’s the money at hand
I do understand perfectly, it's you who doesn't understand me. The money in the bank has a role to play in the situation, if you don't have enough money in the bank to buy more money now that you need to pay for the cash, how can you cope? Are there no POS operators who are currently carrying on with their simultaneous transaction business? Unless the person lack strategy or notion about the business.
Re: 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity by Eagba(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

Your initial comment gave me a clue to how dull your are. I don't waste time educating a dullard like you......You are too dull ...
You can't learn anything....your head is full of akpu....
Dullard....Cownu slave...Ipob miscreants
Stay in that your Afghaneastern.and join your useless co-ipob miscreants....don't step your foot in Lagos....
the same rada rada you're spewing. emotions and sentiments. olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Journey Just Made Simple With These life changing Resources ! / Paga Surpasses Paypal, First Bank As Nigeria Mobile King / Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.