Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations (1469 Views)

Supporting anything APC Is like bringing curse to oneself / Tinubu-Shettima Hired My Pastor As A Bishop; Their Generations Will Suffer / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifihearam:
Show me one just one International standard project of peter obi.

Obi always uses Singapore and Egypt as an index,yet in 8 years he could not even build an airport nor did he make moves to establisj a seaport in SE..obi is a failure.

Here is another one of Obi's projects. But I'm still waiting for you to show me just one standard project built by Tinubu, one!

Someone that primitively stole trillions that can't be finished in 10 generations is who these fools are supporting?

Wasted generation🤣🤣🤣

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Otamendi99:
God Bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. Incoming president.

100% Vote for Him in Owerri

Enemies of Nigeria. You want that ugly, disgusting, and braindead criminal to be Nigeria's president? Is that how much you hate yourself?

So when other presidents come out, Tinubu in his current state will come out as president of Nigeria?!

Heartless souls, your evil intentions for Nigeria won't materialize.
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
searchng4love:
My vote is for Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu.

On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand

Your curse is on your head.

Only a totally cursed person will stand on the rotten mandate of a braindead criminal.

Honestly, I'm really sorry for you😁
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
I am voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Okoroawusa: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
MrEverest:

Here is another one of Obi's projects. But I'm still waiting for you to show me just one standard project built by Tinubu, one!

Someone that primitively stole trillions that can't be finished in 10 generations is who these fools are supporting?

Wasted generation🤣🤣🤣
Do you know how many of these kind of road is in Alimosho LGA of Lagos alone? We are not talking of the whole Lagos o!

Taaa gbafuo!
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Our IPOBian brothers always make me laugh sha. Such childish and immature excuses for men.

Is this silly threat of a curse meant to frighten anyone away from voting Tinubu?

You people are so childishly desperate. Like Bianca Ojukwu said of Igbos, they are "men who are not men".

See as Bianca finish the pathetic trolls .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/27/ndigbo-lacking-credible-leaders-says-bianca/amp/

What we have today in Igboland are men who are not men.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Do you know how many of these kind of road is in Alimosho LGA of Lagos alone? We are not talking of the whole Lagos o!

Taaa gbafuo!

Shut up your dirty mouth😁. All the ones in Lagos we're constructed by the federal government. Show me just one constructed by Tinubu.

I'm waiting!
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Of course, you're a high ranking urchin. I won't expect you to do otherwise 🤣🤣
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
I like the way urchins have gathered here like vultures.

More than 15 urchins and counting yet not even a single person can provide any standard project Tinubu did during his 8-year tenure!

Yet Lagos was left in trillions of naira debt! Same crook now want to seize control of Nigeria and improverish it the more.
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by optionalY09: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Newton2024:
Have we tried LP before?

all the people in LP have either been in PDP or APC before
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by searchng4love: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
MrEverest:

Only a totally cursed person will stand on the rotten mandate of a braindead criminal.

Honestly, I'm really sorry for you😁
You can only intimidate nicompoops like your family members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by ifihearam: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
MrEverest:

Wasted generation🤣🤣🤣

Son I am PDP
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
MrEverest:
I like the way urchins have gathered here like vultures.

More than 15 urchins and counting yet not even a single person can provide any standard project Tinubu did during his 8-year tenure!

Yet Lagos was left in trillions of naira debt! Same crook now want to seize control of Nigeria and improverish it the more.

In case you don't get it, no one has time for your lunacy because it is clear you are nothing but an attention-seeking madman.

Your silly and m0r0nic noise about Tinubu is tantamount to asking boxing fans to show you one good punch Mike Tyson or Mohammed Alli threw in their career.

Who would dignify that idiocy with an answer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Newton2024: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
optionalY09:

all the people in LP have either been in PDP or APC before
Not everyone in PDAPC is bad. At least about 0.1% of them are exemptions. Zulum, Osinbajo, Datti Baba-Ahmed, Obi, Donald Duke, etc.
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

In case you don't get it, no one has time for your lunacy because it is clear you are nothing but an attention-seeking madman.

Your silly and m0r0nic noise about Tinubu is tantamount to asking boxing fans to show you one good punch Mike Tyson or Mohammed Alli threw in their career.

Who would dignify that idiocy with an answer?

Lol, it is quite ridiculous how urchins reason. Anyone who had great achievement in life will always be happy to showcase them!

The example you used about Mohammed Alli is a flawed one. If I should ask his fans about Alli's exploits, they will gladly tell you about the rumble in the jungle, and how he knocked out opponents. They will mention the fights he had during his career. It will be a nostalgic moment to recount them!

Same applies to other great governors like Akpabio, Obi, Duke, Chime, Fashola etc. These men built solid structures during their time. Their legacy still stands till today and their fans will always be glad to recount them. Unlike Tinubu who did nothing aside channeling the state resources to private use.

Despite trillions that was generated in Lagos during his time, Tinubu left no legacy aside seizing control of the state and planting his men all over like a drug cartel. To make matters worse, he left Alausa with trillions more in debt!!!

That's the criminal you guys are supporting!

Shame!!!
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
searchng4love:

You can only intimidate nicompoops like your family members

My dear, nobody is intimidating anyone. It's just that a good market sells itself.

If I'm to be supporting Tinubu today, I will also look very stupid 😃😃
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Vote4Obi: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Balyz:
I still won't be voting for OBI

And you're not ashamed to say you won't vote for a good man? You prefer a globally known druggie who forfeited drug money to the American government?

You prefer a man who looted Lagos and has been wasting money that would have been used to develop the state on self serving ventures?

You really should be ashamed of your self! tongue sad
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 08, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, it is quite ridiculous how urchins reason. Anyone who had great achievement in life will always be happy to showcase them!

The example you used about Mohammed Alli is a flawed one. If I should ask his fans about Alli's exploits, they will gladly tell you about the rumble in the jungle, and how he knocked out opponents. They will mention the fights he had during his career. It will be a nostalgic moment to recount them!

Same applies to other great governors like Akpabio, Obi, Duke, Chime, Fashola etc. These men built solid structures during their time. Their legacy still stands till today and their fans will always be glad to recount them. Unlike Tinubu who did nothing aside channeling the state resources to private use.

Despite trillions that was generated in Lagos during his time, Tinubu left no legacy aside seizing control of the state and planting his men all over like a drug cartel. To make matters worse, he left Alausa with trillions more in debt!!!

That's the criminal you guys are supporting!

Shame!!!

Pained and senseless IPOBian. When Tinubu wins you can move to join your cousins permanently in Cameroon.

About time you enemies-within start finding other African destinations to relocate to aside Lagos we know you envy and covet more than anything in the world.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Pained and senseless IPOBian. When Tinubu wins you can move to join your cousins permanently in Cameroon.

About time you enemies-within start finding other African destinations to relocate to aside Lagos we know you envy and covet more than anything in the world.

Urchins and BATstards are the most foolish people to ever exist in Nigeria. These delusional fools actually believe a braindead old criminal like Tifnubu will be allowed to ruin Nigeria completely.

Your Tifnubu has already lost the election, that's why he is trying to cause crises in SW. If you have sense, you will already know he has lost since.

Anyways, when INEC announce the result and Tifnubu comes 4th as expected, try rubbish and see if Nigerian army won't use your oblong heads for target practice.

Wasted generation 😂😂
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2023
ifihearam:

Son I am PDP

My boy, even though Atifku is not braindead like Tifnubu, he is equally a crook. He isn't much better and we can't risk him as Nigeria's president!
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2023
MrEverest:

Urchins and BATstards are the most foolish people to ever exist in Nigeria. These delusional fools actually believe a braindead old criminal like Tifnubu will be allowed to ruin Nigeria completely.

Your Tifnubu has already lost the election, that's why he is trying to cause crises in SW. If you have sense, you will already know he has lost since.

Anyways, when INEC announce the result and Tifnubu comes 4th as expected, try rubbish and see if Nigerian army won't use your oblong heads for target practice.

Wasted generation 😂😂

Go and set up your spare parts stall in Ladipo ASAP or no food for you and your family today. Clown.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by ifihearam: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
MrEverest:

My boy, even though Atifku is not braindead like Tifnubu, he is equally a crook. He isn't much better and we can't risk him as Nigeria's president!

My little son,

Obi will never be president, an Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria.

You are too little to understand..your mental capacity will not be able to comprehend it.

Know this and know peace little boy.
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
ifihearam:

My little son,

Obi will never be president, an Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria.

You are too little to understand..your mental capacity will not be able to comprehend it.

Know this and know peace little boy.

Ignorant almajiri, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguiyi Ironsi are Igbos and they ruled Nigeria. Alex Ekwueme and Ndubuisi Kanu are Igbos too who ruled as vice president.

Isn't it funny that a wretched region known as world's poverty capital, mass illiteracy, disease infested region, hub of malnourished people, infant mortality, maternal mortality, and under five mortality with no hope of ever breaking free of the poverty circle holding them, is here challenging those that are light years ahead?!

I'm even surprised you can afford data and write a few words in English. Despite your high level of ignorance, you really must be among the 2% top percentile from that miserable region 😂😂😂
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by Lipscomb(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Igbo always believes that they are the best nothing else.
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by christistruth01: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
It is a Democracy

Vote for whoever you want
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by backtovillage: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
I will vote for APC
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by ifihearam: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
MrEverest:

Ignorant almajiri, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguiyi Ironsi are Igbos and they ruled Nigeria. Alex Ekwueme and Ndubuisi Kanu are Igbos too who ruled as vice president.

Isn't it funny that a wretched region known as world's poverty capital, mass illiteracy, disease infested region, hub of malnourished people, infant mortality, maternal mortality, and under five mortality with no hope of ever breaking free of the poverty circle holding them, is here challenging those that are light years ahead?!

I'm even surprised you can afford data and write a few words in English. Despite your high level of ignorance, you really must be among the 2% top percentile from that miserable region 😂😂😂

Little degenerate and Ipob apologist..you said a whole but made no sense, its common with the Igbos just like peter of psquare and pandora crook obi, I say to you Igbo will NEVER see the presidency,we can settle for SP and that will be the farthest they will ever go in this counrty.
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by IgOga(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vote4Obi:
If you're supporting APC or its flag bearer in this coming election, just have it in mind you're bringing curse to yourself and generations yet unborn. This includes all those that are supporting because they were paid to do so. Those supporting because Tinubu is from their region/tribe. Those supporting because they hope to be personally rewarded at the expense of hundreds of millions.

1. You know within you that Tinubu is not mentally and physically fit to rule Nigeria.

2. You know that APC has failed in all ramifications and deserve to be booted out just like PDP was booted out in 2015.

If despite all these, you choose to support or end up voting for Tinubu, then you will only succeed in bringing curse to your generation and those yet unborn.

You have zero reason to support Tinubu.
You have zero reason to vote for APC.
God won't forgive you!

People like you ehen grin grin grin

You have no idea of democracy. You are so used to anarchy...my way or no way mentality. Voting is an expression of choice.....in your deluded mind if anyone does not support the person you support or hate the person you hate then they are cursed. I think you should take yourself for cleansing first...cos it is nothing but a sign of madness......

As it stands today even with the naira crisis Tinubu will win.......If opposition can unite and present a single candidate then APC may loose but until then nobody go dey under curse na only you go vex say your candidate nor win
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by leokid866: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vote4Obi:
If you're supporting APC or its flag bearer in this coming election, just have it in mind you're bringing curse to yourself and generations yet unborn. This includes all those that are supporting because they were paid to do so. Those supporting because Tinubu is from their region/tribe. Those supporting because they hope to be personally rewarded at the expense of hundreds of millions.

1. You know within you that Tinubu is not mentally and physically fit to rule Nigeria.

2. You know that APC has failed in all ramifications and deserve to be booted out just like PDP was booted out in 2015.

If despite all these, you choose to support or end up voting for Tinubu, then you will only succeed in bringing curse to your generation and those yet unborn.

You have zero reason to support Tinubu.
You have zero reason to vote for APC.
God won't forgive you!

lol shebi it is BTW me and God, since you are nor God leave the two of us to discuss the matter.....
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
ifihearam:

Little degenerate and Ipob apologist..you said a whole but made no sense, its common with the Igbos just like peter of psquare and pandora crook obi, I say to you Igbo will NEVER see the presidency,we can settle for SP and that will be the farthest they will ever go in this counrty.

Hungry almajiri from a destitute region, are you too dense to understand a simple paragraph? I already told you that Igbos like Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe have ruled Nigeria! Alex Ekwueme and Ndubuisi Kanu have also ruled as vice presidents!

You're such a juvenile dumbo, insulting Igbos won't change anything on ground. You guys can't achieve what Igbos have achieved even in the next 100 years! Deal with your mass poverty and mass illiteracy first before challenging those far above your grade😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
IgOga:

People like you ehen grin grin grin

You have no idea of democracy. You are so used to anarchy...my way or no way mentality. Voting is an expression of choice.....in your deluded mind if anyone does not support the person you support or hate the person you hate then they are cursed. I think you should take yourself for cleansing first...cos it is nothing but a sign of madness......

As it stands today even with the naira crisis Tinubu will win.......If opposition can unite and present a single candidate then APC may loose but until then nobody go dey under curse na only you go vex say your candidate nor win

Talk true, will you be proud to have someone like Tinubu in his current state as your president?
Re: Anyone Campaigning Or Hoping To Vote APC Is Bringing Curse To Their Generations by MrEverest(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
leokid866:
lol shebi it is BTW me and God, since you are nor God leave the two of us to discuss the matter.....

I don't comot hand. Let God be the judge!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Shameless And Incompetent INEC / How Polling Unit result greater than a whole LGA result in Bauchi / Breaking News : Labour Party and 16 other parties Rejects All Election Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.