Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Programe Your Spirit For Success- Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Programe Your Spirit For Success- Pastor Chris (1567 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programe Your Spirit For Success- Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

After you’ve come to Christ and are born again, the next thing is to build your faith with the Word so your spirit will be programmed for success and victory. A Christian who doesn’t programme his spirit with the Word won’t enjoy a life of victory. He’ll be amongst those who say, “I don’t know why bad things always happen to me; after all, “I’m a Christian.” The problem is he hasn’t programmed his spirit with the Word.

It’s like giving birth to a child and locking the child away in a room, only to bring him out among people who are lame. Even though that child wasn’t crippled, he’ll never walk because his senses haven’t been trained to respond to upright motion. So a man could be born again, be regular in church, help others, and be very kind-hearted, yet not experience the best of his inheritance in Christ. Even if he gets ministers of God to pray for him, it still wouldn’t amount to much if he hasn’t programmed his own spirit for the glorious life.

How do you programme your spirit? It’s by learning and talking God’s talk. One of those verses of Scripture you need to learn is

2 Corinthians 5:17
: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

To be in Christ means to be born again, so this verse is referring to you. It says now that you’re in Christ, you’re a new creation. You’re not going to be; you already are a new kind of man – a new species. Old things – sicknesses, limitations, and failures – are passed away.

This is God’s talk. God’s Word is His thoughts clothed with vocabulary. So to programme your spirit, you have to talk God’s Word. Affirm all those glorious things He has said about you. Say continually “I’m a new creation, born anew into a life of victory, glory and prosperity! Failure, disappointment and defeat are all passed away, behold, I have a brand new life of greatness and success.”

Confession
I’m born again; therefore I put off the old man and all his carnal desires. I yield myself to the programming of the Spirit through the Word of God and by so doing my progress is assured. Praise God!

Further Study
Ephesians 4:21-24
If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Colossians 3:9-10
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Last Son To Wed In December / Pagan Origins Of Christianity / United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.