Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,888 members, 7,838,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... (1363 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears / Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by wegevv: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2023
You missed out some of their models for undisclosed voters

Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by MrEverest(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2023
lereinter:

I expect you people to be placing bets with this your showboating

obi will win se & ss with landslide - comedy

obi can't win any state in nigeria moreover wining with landslide

Okay, I'm ready to bet with you. Obi will win all SE states.

Let's bet 200k. If he fails to win all SE states then you win.

But if he wins all SE states I win.

Are you ready to bet so we can get escrow from business section?
Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by garfield1: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2023
nameo:

Hope you know that the last Bantupage poll gave NC to Obi too.

Obi was 2nd in Kogi state also(if i am not mistaken)

That is unrealistic.obi cannot take 2nd in kogi.watch Bantu videos on YouTube and you will see something different
Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by MrEverest(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

You forget that apc and pdp has what it takes to suppress obi votes in ss,se.tinubu will get landslide in borno,yobe,kwara

Lol, in the SE, both PDP and APC have gone extinct as far as the presidential election is concerned. Obi is winning SE with over 90% margin. The situation in SS is not much different.

Tell me one reason why a SS man will vote for Tinubu or Atiku, and I will tell you 10 reasons why they will vote for Obi instead.

PDP might be able to get 25% in Delta, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa but that's the much they can hope for. APC can't get more than 10% in any SS state.
Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by nameo: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

That is unrealistic.obi cannot take 2nd in kogi.watch Bantu videos on YouTube and you will see something different

I just checked Bantupage data again, Obi actually was 2nd at 17%.

There was a high "undecides " and "undisclosed" tho
Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by garfield1: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
nameo:

I just checked Bantupage data again, Obi actually was 2nd at 17%.

There was a high "undecides " and "undisclosed" tho

Forget about the high undecided and undisclosed.you know not everyone votes.highest turnout is 60%.

1 Like

Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by nameo: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

Forget about the high undecided and undisclosed.you know not everyone votes.highest turnout is 60%.

Your point??
Re: Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2023

(1) (2)

NLC Members Booed And Disgrace Adams Oshiomhole For Speaking For Tinubu / Why Is Obi Always On Black? / Benue Government Immortalises Major Orkar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.