Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC (33273 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Bishop4real: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2023
bender79:
I love Ndi jare .....Everytime Lagos dis and dat. Get somewhere like Onne port working and you will see heavy migration from that slum

And who says Onne Port is not working?
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by AmuRubber(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
An urchin asking why are Igbo people in Lagos forgetting that he is calling from Sweden grin grin
People have been migrating to Lagos before Tinubu was born and will continue to relocate to Lagos after he leaves this world.

So why did Tinubu himself migrate to Lagos from Osun?
/
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by AmuRubber(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are cursed! I mean it. You are cursed. It will never be well with you and your family for supporting an evil man to lead Nigeria just because of ethnicity. You are evil. Pure and simple.

For starters.

1. Tinubu is from Osun State, Iragbiji to be precise, he migrated from Osun State to Lagos also in search of economic boom.

2. Lagos State has been the economic capital of Nigeria, long before Tinubu dreamt of becoming Governor. So, people started trooping to Lagos long before Tinubu was Born.

3. Other Nigerians from across the whole Nigeria dwell in Lagos not only Igbos or Anambrarians.

4. Lagos has the biggest, the most viable and the only active seaports in Nigeria. Again Igbos control 60-66% of Importation in Nigeria, so it is expected that they will move close to the base of their business operations which is Lagos and it has absolutely nothing to do with Jagaban of criminals!

5. Even Tinubu with all his so called achievements abandoned Lagos to go for medical treatment in France and UK. One would have thought that with all his acclaimed achievements in Lagos he would have been taking treatment in the Lagos Hospitals he upgraded!

6. Just like Lagos, Abuja also boasts of a teeming Igbo population due to the propensity to do business known to be the bedrock of Igbo economy. Infact it was the midget Nasir ElRufai who exclaimed that 70% of landed documents in Abuja had Igbo names on them! That's tells you the number of Igbos resident in Abuja. So, it is not only Lagos, Igbo dwell in other Nigerian cities too.

7. Finally, if we want to trade places with the cursed idiot that asked this stupid questions, Yorubas dwell in Anambra State too, so if Tinubu did so well in Lagos, why are there Yorubas in Anambra?

Please let's stop promoting idiots and idiocy in our platforms. Thanks

You've said it all, comrade.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Invitationn: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thanksful:

He didn't sustain Lagos development. Federal government did. How many road did he construct in Lagos to support this point?

Conducive business environment? How did he achieve this with the everyday harassment of his agbero and unlimited extortionist in Lagos?

Continuity in government is an enemy of democracy. I know an average black man love bondage. They love to be oppressed so they can have a reason to cry. Democracy entails they people choosing their leaders.

Omo! How did he give people reason to live where they like. I don't understand?
This is your best shot at my points?😅
So you don’t make people dumber on this forum.
Continuity in government is no enemy to democracy as long as the processes that brings onboard the governments are democratic processes as against dictatorship.

How did the FG sustained Lagos development ?😅
I would agree Lagos had the advantage being a former capital but the sustainability of Lagos’ development post-FG stewardship has nothing to do with the FG.
Whose idea was the LFTZ? FG??
Whose idea was the Eko Atlantic? FG??
Whose idea was the IPPs??
Who attracted the massive FDI in Lagos?
Whose idea was Alpha-beta that turnaround the meagre 400m Lagos was generating in 99 to the hundreds of billions she generates today?

Agbero bullies street vendors and regular folks.
[/b]When I say conducive business atmosphere I’m referring to the reason why all the headquarters of all the big companies are situated in Lagos. Especially the oil firms and the banks.These are facts! You’d agree with me 😅

Lastly, he gave people from all over Nigeria to leave wherever they are for Lagos for greener pastures. For business opportunities. For employment opportunities and for wahala of course.

PS: [b] “I know an average black man love bondage”
😁
This thing nor be fight. You’re a black man too and I bet you’re average.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Invitationn:

Continuity in government is no enemy to democracy as long as the processes that brings onboard the governments are democratic processes as against dictatorship.

I would agree Lagos had the advantage being a former capital but the sustainability of Lagos’ development post-FG stewardship has nothing to do with the FG.
Whose idea was Alpha-beta that turnaround the meagre 400m Lagos was generating in 99 to the hundreds of billions she generates today?

[/b]When I say conducive business atmosphere I’m referring to the reason why all the headquarters of all the big companies are situated in Lagos. Especially the oil firms and the banks.These are facts! You’d agree with me 😅

Lastly, he gave people from all over Nigeria to leave wherever they are for Lagos for greener pastures. For business opportunities. For employment opportunities and for wahala of course.

PS: [b] “I know an average black man love bondage”
😁

LFTZ is not Tinubu idea. The same is application to Eko Atlantic. Please browse it.

I have a friend investing in Lagos at the moment. Lagos state reached out to him. Their only contribution is to commission the project and I know tomorrow una go begin sing how Lagos state brought the project.

When you talk about Alpha beta and money generated in Lagos. I know you have no single business in Lagos.

The nonsense these tax collectors do to people is what you call income generation. Since Tinubu left office the company has not found a better way of generating fund than chasing hawkers around like thieves.

Did you see what Soludo did in Anambra State a few days ago? He excepted low income earners like hawkers etc from paying those inhumane fees.

Lagos had always been the headquarters of all big companies from the genesis of Nigeria. It didn't start with Tinubu. Giving Tinubu create for it shows lack of knowledge of your country history.

Continuity in government against the will of the people is not democracy.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Padipadi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amaggedon:
Who is focusing on Tinubu ? Do you understand what that program was all about ? The caller was the one talking about Tinubu.
They are focusing on Tinubu, period
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Invitationn: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Thanksful:

He didn't sustain Lagos development. Federal government did. How many road did he construct in Lagos to support this point?

Conducive business environment? How did he achieve this with the everyday harassment of his agbero and unlimited extortionist in Lagos?

Continuity in government is an enemy of democracy. I know an average black man love bondage. They love to be oppressed so they can have a reason to cry. Democracy entails they people choosing their leaders.

Omo! How did he give people reason to live where they like. I don't understand?

Invitationn:

When I say conducive business atmosphere I’m referring to the reason why all the headquarters of all the big companies are situated in Lagos. Especially the oil firms and the banks.These are facts! You’d agree with me 😅

PS: “I know an average black man love bondage”😁

Thanksful:

LFTZ is not Tinubu idea. The same is application to Eko Atlantic. Please browse it.

I have a friend investing in Lagos at the moment. Lagos state reached out to him. Their only contribution is to commission the project and I know tomorrow una go begin sing how Lagos state brought the project.

When you talk about Alpha beta and money generated in Lagos. I know you have no single business in Lagos.

The nonsense these tax collectors do to people is what you call income generation. Since Tinubu left office the company has not found a better way of generating fund than chasing hawkers around like thieves.

Did you see what Soludo did in Anambra State a few days ago? He excepted low income earners like hawkers etc from paying those inhumane fees.

Lagos had always been the headquarters of all big companies from the genesis of Nigeria. It didn't start with Tinubu. Giving Tinubu create for it shows lack of knowledge of your country history.

Continuity in government against the will of the people is not democracy.

Too many falsehoods in one comment.
Whose idea is LFTZ? Tell us please!😅
You seem to be hell bent on making folks dumber on this forum with your ignorance.
You call the tax collection method by Alpha-Beta inhumane 😅 but no one is going to Anambra to take advantage of the Soludo’s humane tax.
And your “Alpha-Beta chasing street hawkers” claim…😅you’re joking right?
It’s not about the tax. It’s about whether or not there’s the opportunity to earn and pay the tax.
Reason why people leave a country like Nigeria where you pay close to nothing in taxes for the UK with a crazy tax regime is because they don’t mind paying the numerous taxes because there’s a means to pay them- there are opportunities.

Even before you mentioned it, I already did. Lagos had the advantage way before Tinubu but you can’t take away his contribution to the sustainability of whatever Lagos had after it ceased to be the capital of Nigeria- if he was as horrible as you paint him Lagos should be worse. These headquarters you talk about ought to have moved elsewhere: Anambra maybe, because of your so-called Soludo’s tax haven😁
More headquarters that were ab initio situated in other parts of the country shouldn’t be relocating to Lagos.

Lastly, how is the continuity in the government of Lagos against the will of the people?
Please explain.
BTW, all these your fallacious claims are hilarious to say the least.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by omonnakoda: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2023
VERDA:

Stupid fool, i am not igbo...stop disgracing your parents, you can do better than paste silly article from an unknown source...

Your lord and savior was dragged to court by his own employee for diverting millions of dollars, bullion vans were taken to his house which is against the law, the US made him release over 400k dollars from his illegal cocaine business...these are cases with proof in court and not silly newpaper articles...

Obi has no corruption case against him in any court of law, can you say that about your sickly candidate.

Stop disgracing yourself Mr ethnic bigot, being arrogant like your lord and saviour will not make him win the elections...

It is his arrogance that is making him loose all support in the north, even in his southwest a lot of our yoruba friends are not stupid tribalists like you hence will do what is right for the country, he has no support in the south east, very little in the south south, so whats with the arrogance abeg. How will he win??

Better give yourself brain, his stolen billions will not help him, they will eat his money and clean mouth, silly bigot.
Imagine the idiot preaching to me

Today you will be surrounded by bad luck and hostility
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by DestinyNigga: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cromagnon:

Why on one going to anambra if it's so good?

Anambra no good nah. Lagos belong to us and will always be. We will soon buy all the lands there grin grin grin
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Cromagnon: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Anambra no good nah. Lagos belong to us and will always be. We will soon buy all the lands there grin grin grin
who is we
Ibo or lagosians?
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by DestinyNigga: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
who is we
Ibo or lagosians?

Great people of Igbo grin. We are the real Omulabi of Lagos. Urchins and Afonjas are mere tenants we will pursue one day grin Lagos state is for Chinedu and Chukwudi not for grass eating animals cheesy
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Cromagnon: 3:33am On Mar 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Great people of Igbo grin. We are the real Omulabi of Lagos. Urchins and Afonjas are mere tenants we will pursue one day grin Lagos state is for Chinedu and Chukwudi not for grass eating animals cheesy
shebi na lagoon last time
OK na
I go remind you
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by DestinyNigga: 3:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
shebi na lagoon last time
OK na
I go remind you

Ask Kano people how we deal with them that makes them to stop attacking the Igbos. Ask South Africans too. The day we go treat their Bleep up there, they will tremble at the mention of the word Igbo. U know we have well trained UGM we can now send to flush those agbero away grin
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Cromagnon: 5:03am On Mar 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Ask Kano people how we deal with them that makes them to stop attacking the Igbos. Ask South Africans too. The day we go treat their Bleep up there, they will tremble at the mention of the word Igbo. U know we have well trained UGM we can now send to flush those agbero away grin
That is Kano
They were looting your shops
If e sure for you
Go tell them say Kano na no man's land and come and tell me the Result
How do you forget biafra so easily
No be run una run go back your village and we turn You to second class citizen?
This time you no go even do pass houseboy work
No shop Permit for You
Try am make we see
Say you get coconut head

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home / Tinubu Sacks Irukera (FCCPC CEO), Okoh (DG, BPE) / Muhammad Bello's Sallah Gift To Buhari This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.