Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC (33263 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by reddingtonblack: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
madapcmod:

China is developed but Chinese are scouting and every where. You are senseless.

Did Yoruba build Lagos port? Was it yorubas that made Lagos Nigeria capital and developed it same way FG is developing Abuja now? Why is Ogun not like Lagos with its closeness to ocean, if Lagos was about Yoruba ingenuity.

Lots of you bigot sound stupid when you go this lane. This election actually show the true nature of some of you.

Chinese outside are not even half of the population within china, what as that got to do with East.

Is the East developed to start with, so what is the correlation between chinese n igbos, whtever proceeds chinese make they make sure they send it back to there homeland, you don't see chinese go into America nd be shouting like a mad fool America is no man's land or America is for all, they have sense & home training.
The seaport in lagos was God given to west and not any yeye FG, infact as a matter of fact Apapa seaport was built by the colonial masters purposely for the export of agricultural produce from the western & Northern region. The port was built at a time the east were 100% useless to the world, Nigeria & colonial masters. so why do igbos want to die over what they know nothing about. carry phone google naw

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Epicji: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
I came to Lagos in 1985 and l left for Delta state in 2008. Tinubu did not built Lagos. Where do people put Jakande. Almost everything was named after Jakande. From Jakande estates to secondary schools. Many roads were constructed by Jakande.

What happened during Xmas holiday when Igbo leaves Lagos. The town is always quite.

Remove Igbo from Lagos - and will never remain de same.

70% of properties in Lagos are owned by d lgbos.l know this cuz am d building industry

2 Likes

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Shikena(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Verysmart101:

I bet u re not originally a Lagosian.u must be from Ondo or Ogun but u can't go back to your state and ur telling someone else to go back to his state.Sick swine
Why are you mad though? I only asked the person that threatened to leave Lagos to go and do it. What is uncivilized in my comment versus your own input above? Even if I'm from Benin Republic, I am not the one making the threats grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by casppyjay: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thanksful:

How did Tinubu sustain migration to Lagos state?
through tolling and toiling
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Gentleswift(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Stupidity doesn't understand national boundaries
seriously, I tried not to laugh.. grin grin
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Winnersunited: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Acidosis:

The caller is one of those senseless Nairaland ur.chins. I like Ndi's response. Such a smart lady cool
Don't mind that fellow, he had no sense of history. Please remind him that two prominent Igbos were governors of Lagos State long before Tinubu, R.Adimiral Ndubuise Kanu and Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe.

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Winnersunited: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
agadez007:
Many BATists are Dumb,they always use terms like “Tinubu Lagos”,hahah,I am sorry urchins but many igbos have been doing well in the same Lagos before tinubu became a Governor in 99
I have asked these urchins both offline and online to mention those roads,bridges built by tinubu but they cannot,I was born in Lagos and I know the way Lagos was before and after Tinubu became Governor,tunubu is the worse Lagos state governor
Please remind them that two prominent Igbos, R Adimiral Ndubuise Kanu and Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe were governors of Lagos State long before Tinubu came from Osun State.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Adaisback(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Are you kidding me? Leave Lagos that we bought over 60% of the cities already? Lagos is all of us that own it! That's one of the disadvantages of FG focusing everything on Lagos!
Don't mind them. Everytime, Igbos should leave Lagos but when we dish the food back to them, they can't stomach it. Ndi uchu
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Finestgurlie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
Don't mind them. Everytime, Igbos should leave Lagos but when we dish the food back to them, they can't stomach it. Ndi uchu
Hahahahaha
we are ready for them ooo
my guy for Lagos don buy cutlass for 25
voters card for right hand
cutlass for left hand
do anyhow
collect wotowoto
hahahahaha
Moh247 come here now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Adaisback(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Hahahahaha
so you are now finest gurl abi. Be a man for once
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Finestgurlie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
so you are now finest gurl abi. Be a man for once
sweetheart m nairaland na cruise
don't worry my next moniker na man
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by seanwilliam(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wether na tinubu owns Lagos, wether na Igbo,
Election result go determine

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by VERDA: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
Foolish Igbo like you bastard will claim Tinubu is highly corrupt yet it was Peter Obi commissioner of Lagos caught red handed looting over 250 million naira cash monthly from Anambra coffers.

Stupid fool, i am not igbo...stop disgracing your parents, you can do better than paste silly article from an unknown source...

Your lord and savior was dragged to court by his own employee for diverting millions of dollars, bullion vans were taken to his house which is against the law, the US made him release over 400k dollars from his illegal cocaine business...these are cases with proof in court and not silly newpaper articles...

Obi has no corruption case against him in any court of law, can you say that about your sickly candidate.

Stop disgracing yourself Mr ethnic bigot, being arrogant like your lord and saviour will not make him win the elections...

It is his arrogance that is making him loose all support in the north, even in his southwest a lot of our yoruba friends are not stupid tribalists like you hence will do what is right for the country, he has no support in the south east, very little in the south south, so whats with the arrogance abeg. How will he win??

Better give yourself brain, his stolen billions will not help him, they will eat his money and clean mouth, silly bigot.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Adaisback(f): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
sweetheart m nairaland na cruise
don't worry my next moniker na man
I know that it's you. A golden fish have no hiding place grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Finestgurlie(f): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
I know that it's you. A golden fish have no hiding place grin
Hahahahaha that useless Apc mod you know who think say he can gag opposition that broke no rules
na Seun give am that hand sha.
Seun should be blamed
you carry mod give a partisan person

2 Likes

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Angel55555(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
All of you shouting Anambra this, Anambra that, stop that noise. Travel and see things for yourselves. Anambra no be una mate. If not for port, what is Lagos to be compared to Anambra state? I stand here today to say Igbos made Lagos and if we should all leave today with our wealth and businesses , you all will see that Lagos will become a shadow of it's former self in days but we won't leave until the federal govt opens up other ports. Shikena!
Weed ?

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Abdulqareem: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Verysmart101:

Heart break that u will partake in.Tinubu that will destroy Nigeria and will make you an armed robber because of hardship.I swear when I will catch u stealing because of Tinubus hardship,I will personally linch you myself and roast u alive.Fool
FUNNY. I'M GAINFULLY EMPLOYED. OGA NO VEX OOOOOO. U ARE JUST ANOTHER DEMON-MONKEY. VERY UNCULTURED, SENSELESS AND MANNERLESS. ONLY THOSE WHO ARE INBRED SWINES WOULD ENGAGE IN DIRTY ACT. NO GO KILL YOURSELF FOR NOTHING. BORROW SMALL SENSE. I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO CHECK INTO YABA LEFT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE SOME SANITY
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Moh247: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha
we are ready for them ooo
my guy for Lagos don buy cutlass for 25
voters card for right hand
cutlass for left hand
do anyhow
collect wotowoto
hahahahaha
Moh247 come here now

Lol

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Finestgurlie(f): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

Lol
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
better
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by edungene7: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
Many Nigerians especially igbos supporting Peter Obi are truly daft.

People have always migrated to Lagos long before the coming of Tinubu but he sustained that n now even more people migrate to same Lagos today.

Igbos migrate to Anambra n work in Anambra civil service as well long before Peter Obi but same Peter Obi chased all non indigene from Anambra civil service n today Anambra indigene are fighting to the death to escape from Anambra daily. Just check how many refugees Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc load from Anambra escaping to Lagos daily.

You either have to be brain dead if the criteria the lady spoke about here is use to chose the beta candidate n still go ahead to vote Peter Obi instead of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The fact speak for itself.

One Igbo idiot called from Sweden wailing about how the caller migrated to London n he is in Sweden. The idiot does not aknowledge people migrate towards more economical prosperous n stable state.

How many Nigerians, even Biafrans are moving to Anambra after Peter Obi turn it into paradise n how many Nigerians keep flocking into Lagos after the misrule by Tinubu. Use this n your medulla not skull n vote wisely.
u are an educated illiterate Lagos was federal capital territory for more than 20yrs the federal government investment in Lagos alone can generate enough IGR to service the whole southwestner state Tinubu became a beneficiary of this investments and looted taxpayers money only a fool will go to Abuja by tomorrow if the FTC is moved from there to say Kaduna and claim to have developed Abuja u are no less a criminal like the one u are supporting
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by morocco97(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
All of you shouting Anambra this, Anambra that, stop that noise. Travel and see things for yourselves. Anambra no be una mate. If not for port, what is Lagos to be compared to Anambra state? I stand here today to say Igbos made Lagos and if we should all leave today with our wealth and businesses , you all will see that Lagos will become a shadow of it's former self in days but we won't leave until the federal govt opens up other ports. Shikena!
Lol… so after all these Talks una no wann leave go ANAMBRA
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by morocco97(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
edungene7:
u are an educated illiterate Lagos was federal capital territory for more than 20yrs the federal government investment in Lagos alone can generate enough IGR to service the whole southwestner state Tinubu became a beneficiary of this investments and looted taxpayers money only a fool will go to Abuja by tomorrow if the FTC is moved from there to say Kaduna and claim to have developed Abuja u are no less a criminal like the one u are supporting
No Point. NEXT
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Urchinpainer: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Tears of joy as per say you see fuel buy or e don reach your turn for atm queue undecided pele

Tears of losing 60% of your inheritance to us grin grin grin... We will keep funding your owambe
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Hessem: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
The second caller is a fool.
Why is he in UK if Tinubu made Lagos a heaven?
Is am Ndi,I will ask him same.

Why are u in UK if Tinubu made Lagos what u said it is.

Traveling abroad does not make one smart. That guy is a dullard and Foolish for such question while he lives in Uk
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Brush1: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

People have always migrated to Lagos long before the coming of Tinubu but he sustained that n now even more people migrate to same Lagos today.

Igbos migrate to Anambra n work in Anambra civil service as well long before Peter Obi but same Peter Obi chased all non indigene from Anambra civil service n today Anambra indigene are fighting to the

death to escape from Anambra daily. Just check how many refugees Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc load from Anambra escaping to Lagos daily.

You either have to be brain dead if the criteria the lady spoke about here is use to chose the beta candidate n still go ahead to vote Peter Obi instead of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The fact speak for itself.

One Igbo idiot called from Sweden wailing about how the caller migrated to London n he is in Sweden. The idiot does not aknowledge people migrate towards more economical prosperous n stable state.

How many Nigerians, even Biafrans are moving to Anambra after Peter Obi turn it into paradise n how many Nigerians keep flocking into Lagos after the misrule by Tinubu. Use this n your medulla not skull n vote wisely.

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by daygee12: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:

After the election u will leave

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by EdwardRandy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Every one in Lagos will shout for joy if igbos decide to leave with their properties and businesses and so called wealth today. No cap!!!

Remind your government that we want to leave not just Lagos but Nigeria, which is why they're keeping Kanu in prison.

We no go miss una Yeye Lagos.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Aguogba(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Every one in Lagos will shout for joy if igbos decide to leave with their properties and businesses and so called wealth today. No cap!!!
Why not leave the earth first, u want Igbo people to leave the place they own?

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Verysmart101: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shikena:

Why are you mad though? I only asked the person that threatened to leave Lagos to go and do it. What uncivilized in my comment versus your own input above? Even if I'm from Benin Republic, I am not the one making the threats grin

Ur the mentally impaired person here.U got no balls swine
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Blizzy9ja: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

Igbos migrate to Anambra n work in Anambra civil service as well long before Peter Obi but same Peter Obi chased all non indigene from Anambra civil service n today Anambra indigene are fighting to the death to escape from Anambra daily. Just check how many refugees Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc load from Anambra escaping to Lagos daily.

How you show so much education and yet sound daft really baffles me... What a waste of education
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Adaisback(f): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
daygee12:

After the election u will leave
you are too small to dare it
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by daygee12: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
you are too small to dare it

But u said Anambra is far better that Lagos that If u igbo leave Lagos will be shadow of itself. Are u now afraid to leave? Try it u go dey beg to eat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election / PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.