Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. (740 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2023
The main passage in the Bible that mentions the “mark of the beast” is Revelation 13:15-18. Other references can be found in Revelation 14:9, 11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, and 20:4. This mark acts as a seal for the followers of Antichrist and the false prophet (the spokesperson for the Antichrist). The false prophet (the second beast) is the one who causes people to take this mark. The mark is literally placed in the hand or forehead and is not simply a card someone carries.
Christians usually have imagined of someone with 666 written on his head or a chip on his hand when they think of the mark of the anti Christ.

However I want u to know something
No 1. The followers of the best will get this sign as a result of how they worship him.

No.2 the spokes person or the false prophet would force them to worship him like that and take this sign.

Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Now to what I believe is the sign of the anti Christ .

Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by Righthussle: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
These two fake religions don start again

1 Like

Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by Natbrowny: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righthussle:
These two fake religions don start again

As in ehn. Their matter just tire even God sef.

1 Like

Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mark of the beast is DEMOCRACY in politics!
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by elefind(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Your Enemies Will Run Far From You if you can do This. Follow this step by step guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wzHXvYtzHY
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
PROVERBZ:
Now to what I believe is the sign of the anti Christ .

Ok, so this set of people also bear the mark on their right hand too? undecided
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, so this set of people also bear the mark on their right hand too? undecided
it's says 'or' which means either on the fore head or hand. So one mark is enough
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
it's says 'or' which means either on the fore head or hand. So one mark is enough

In other words you can’t prove to us instances where these same set of people can have a mark on their right hand?

Did John not also see people with the mark on their right hand?

Let me refresh your mind on something in that same book.

Revelation 22 v 18-19;
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Keep it up.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

In other words you can’t prove to us instances where these same set of people can have a mark on their right hand?

Did John not also see people with the mark on their right hand?

Let me refresh your mind on something in that same book.

Revelation 22 v 18-19;
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Keep it up.
oga the sign is either on the forehead or on the hand.
The forehead is enough.

If Islam is not the anti Christ then Christianity is false.
It's either one or the other.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
The forehead is enough.

John also saw people with the sign on their right hand.

Kindly show Muslims with the mark of the beast on their right hand.

You’re really desperate for the curses in Revelation 22 v 18-19 abi?
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
The forehead is enough.

You’re really confused.

Revelation 13 v 16-17;

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Read the bolded part slowly and explain how Muslims are suddenly “all people great and small, rich and poor, free and slave”

How did you read this and conclude this is referring to Muslims only? Like seriously?

Who did this to you?
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

You’re really confused.

Revelation 13 v 16-17;

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Read the bolded part slowly and explain how Muslims are suddenly “all people great and small, rich and poor, free and slave”

How did you read this and conclude this is referring to Muslims only? Like seriously?

Who did this to you?
brother the time has not come Islam is the fastest growing religion and Christianity the declining even in former Christian countries like the uk.

God told us that there would be a time of general apostasy and it would go on for years.

A time will come when Islam will become the religion of the most and Gods words would come to past.
If u don't have this sign which shows u do salah to worship the beast u would not trade.

So far the Bible tells us the devil would trick a spokes person, a false prophet by pretending to be an angel of light, the spokes person would ask his followers to worship this God by Bowing down to it like muslims do. And the Bible says they would grow and many would join them. Islam keeps growing.
And most importantly the Bible says we shall know them by their fruit. Which is to kill steal and destroy now look at people like Isis, boko, haram, Al Qaida , hamas and so on their fruit is to kill, steal and destroy.

If u are a Muslim that is begining to see the picture the Bible paints and u are afraid u can always join the light it's not to late.

Show me another person that all these descriptions match.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
brother the time has not come Islam is the fastest growing religion and Christianity the declining even in former Christian countries like the uk.

God told us that there would be a time of general apostasy and it would go on for years.

A time will come when Islam will become the religion of the most and Gods words would come to past.
If u don't have this sign which shows u do salah to worship the beast u would not trade.

So far the Bible tells us the devil would trick a spokes person, a false prophet by pretending to be an angel of light, the spokes person would ask his followers to worship this God by Bowing down to it like muslims do. And the Bible says they would grow and many would join them. Islam keeps growing.
And most importantly the Bible says we shall know them by their fruit. Which is to kill steal and destroy now look at people like Isis, boko, haram, Al Qaida , hamas and so on their fruit is to kill, steal and destroy.

If u are a Muslim that is begining to see the picture the Bible paints and u are afraid u can always join the light it's not to late.

Show me another person that all these descriptions match.

My question is simple, how does "all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave" automatically translate to be muslims?
Which Muslims have the mark of the beast on their right hand? Or that one is no longer relevant abi?
You have an axe to grind against Islam, just don't twist the scriptures to suit your agenda and end up bringing curses upon yourself.

This world is full of good and bad people cut across all languages, tribes, religion etc.
The moment your moral compass is decayed and your sense of justice, truth and mercy is compromised, just know you are practicing a lie. And whatever you profess to be is plainly pointless.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

My question is simple, how does "all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave" automatically translate to be muslims?
Which Muslims have the mark of the beast on their right hand? Or that one is no longer relevant abi?
You have an axe to grind against Islam, just don't twist the scriptures to suit your agenda and end up bringing curses upon yourself.

This world is full of good and bad people cut across all languages, tribes, religion etc.
The moment your morla compass is decayed and your sense of justice, truth and mercy is compromised, just know you are practicing a lie. And whatever you profess to be is plainly pointless.
sir with respect the Bible tells us that there would be many anti Christ's.

But there was this particular one that most of them kept on talking about. The one with the false prophet aka the beast and the second beast. Even with all this evidence if u cannot see who this is talking about them u chose to be blind and and I cannot blame u. If most people's eyes were open how can Gods words come to past?

If the beast did not pretend to be God how would he deceive the world?
Considering most people dislike the devil.

Now to answer your question among the followers of the beast there would be rich, poor and what have u and not.

So u are asking a stupid question.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
sir with respect the Bible tells us that there would be many anti Christ's.

But there was this particular one that most of them kept on talking about. The one with the false prophet aka the beast and the second beast. Even with all this evidence if u cannot see who this is talking about them u chose to be blind and and I cannot blame u. If most people's eyes were open how can Gods words come to past?

If the beast did not pretend to be God how would he deceive the world?
Considering most people dislike the devil.

Now to answer your question among the followers of the beast there would be rich, poor and what have u and not.

So u are asking a stupid question.

Now let's see your level of understanding basic English here.

The Scripture versus PROVERBZ doctrine;

Revelation 13 v 16-17;

Dear PROVERBZ, I assume you are not a school drop out.

How does ALL PEOPLE GREAT & SMALL, RICH & POOR, FREE & SLAVE receiveing marks on their right hand or forehead automatically translate to only Muslim males having black marks on THEIR FOREHEAD ONLY as the mark of the beast?

I really like to see people hell bent on exposing their stupidity since they don't want to think.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

The moment your morla compass is decayed and your sense of justice, truth and mercy is compromised, just know you are practicing a lie. And whatever you profess to be is plainly pointless.
John gave us the description in John 4-3 for a reason in others to identify the anti Christ.

And I never said all Christians would go to heaven either and I did not day all Christians are Good people.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Now let's see your level of understanding basic English here.

The Scripture versus PROVERBZ doctrine;

Revelation 13 v 16-17;

Dear PROVERBZ, I assume you are not a school drop out.

How does ALL PEOPLE GREAT & SMALL, RICH & POOR, FREE & SLAVE receiveing marks on their right hand or forehead automatically translate to only Muslim males having black marks on THEIR FOREHEAD ONLY as the mark of the beast?

I really like to see people hell bent on exposing their stupidity since they don't want to think.
sir, if u must know, I am about to receive a degree in petrochemical technology.

I believe u know what the meaning of 'or' is.

It means either this or that. It does not mean that u will have both.
Some Muslims do not have the prayer mark and when the time comes another sign would be added to also help identify them as a worshipers of the beast.

For now Gods words is still going as prophecy says. Islam keeps growing, great apostasy among those that used to believe in Christ.

If u have any other proof that Muhammed is not the second beast, bring it forward and stop playing with words.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2023
According to PROVERBZ, Muslim males with black marks on their foreheads carry the mark of the beast. but the same PROVERBZ is ignorant of the Hindu religion with several millions of followers in Asia and around the world also bear marks on their forehead.

Why aren't these ones also considered as bearers of the mark of the beast?

It's simple, you bear hatred in your heart for those who practice Islam irrespective of whether they are morally upright or not.

God is not a religious bigot, and He will judge everyone ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS (Revelation 20 v 13 & Revelation 22 v 12), not just mere beliefs.

Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
sir, if u must know, I am about to receive a degree in petrochemical technology.

I believe u know what the meaning of 'or' is.

It means either this or that. It does not mean that u will have both.
Some Muslims do not have the prayer mark and when the time comes another sign would be added to also help identify them as a worshipers of the beast.

For now Gods words is still going as prophecy says. Islam keeps growing, great apostasy among those that used to believe in Christ.

If u have any other proof that Muhammed is not the second beast, bring it forward and stop playing with words.

Quietly read Daniel 9 v 26-27;

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

Quietly read 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;
1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Then tell me how this relates to Muhammad
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Quietly read Daniel 9 v 26-27;

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

Quietly read 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;
1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Then tell me how this relates to Muhammad
is this verse talking about the first beast or the second beast ?
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
is this verse talking about the first beast or the second beast ?

It's the first beast. Read Revelation 13 slowly, you will see the second beast works hand in hand with the first beast.

How is a dead Muhammad your second beast? Did you read anywhere that he'll be resurrected hmm?
Did Muhammad call down fire from heaven at any point in his life?

Revelation 13 v 11-17;
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.
14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:
According to PROVERBZ, Muslim males with black marks on their foreheads carry the mark of the beast. but the same PROVERBZ is ignorant of the Hindu religion with several millions of followers in Asia and around the world also bear marks on their forehead.

Why aren't these ones also considered as bearers of the mark of the beast?

It's simple, you bear hatred in your heart for those who practice Islam irrespective of whether they are morally upright or not.

God is not a religious bigot, and He will judge everyone ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS (Revelation 20 v 13 & Revelation 22 v 12), not just mere beliefs.

I now understand u. U are a Christian who believes that non Christians would enter heaven if they are Good.

Well I must confess that I have not made my research on what the Bible says about that. But there is a proverbs story Jesus told about a large banquet. Summary he called every one both good and bad to come to his party. They came and where accepted but one person came without wedding clothes and was thrown out. He says that's how the kingdom of God would be.

Read it and make Ur own interpretations.
The word of God is out to both good and bad people only does that listen and accept will make the kingdom of God.

So everybody is invited but few would be chosen.
That's what Jesus said about the kingdom of God.

Sorry for grammatical errors and lack of punctuation I'm getting to reply cuz I'm doing something.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

It's the first beast. Read Revelation 13 slowly, you will see the second beast works hand in hand with the first beast.

How is a dead Muhammad your second beast? Did you read anywhere that he'll be resurrected hmm?
Did Muhammad call down fire from heaven at any point in his life?

Revelation 13 v 11-17;
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.
14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
brother this even convincd me more rhatohammed is the second beast.

It's no secret that his followers claimed her did lots of magic and he ordered his followers to kill lots of Christians in the middle East.

Asked them to repair the kabba which they travel to every year.

Do u know mohammed at all??
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
I now understand u. U are a Christian who believes that non Christians would enter heaven if they are Good.

Well I must confess that I have not made my research on what the Bible says about that. But there is a proverbs story Jesus told about a large banquet. Summary he called every one both good and bad to come to his party. They came and where accepted but one person came without wedding clothes and was thrown out. He says that's how the kingdom of God would be.

Read it and make Ur own interpretations.
The word of God is out to both good and bad people only does that listen and accept will make the kingdom of God.

So everybody is invited but few would be chosen.
That's what Jesus said about the kingdom of God.

Sorry for grammatical errors and lack of punctuation I'm getting to reply cuz I'm doing something.

No probs.

If you read Revelation 20 carefully, you'll understand that believers in Christ are partakers of the first resurrection and would reign with Christ for a thousand years on earth.

In the second resurrection, others would be judged according to their works. This is the great white throne judgment, and believers in Christ have no business with this judgment. This one has to do with others who would be judged according to their works which is written in the books. If their names are not found in the book of life after their deeds from the books are examined and wieighed, then so sorry for them.
For those that their names are written in the book of life, they will make it into the everlasting Kingdom.

That clearly explains how our ancestors or other tribes who never heard of the gospel and those who lived before the coming of Christ would be judged.

They have no excuse, as their conscience is there to convict them on what is good or evil.

Romans 2 v 12-16;
12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law.
13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.
14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Genesis 3 v 22;
And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
brother this even convincd me more rhatohammed is the second beast.

It's no secret that his followers claimed her did lots of magic and he ordered his followers to kill lots of Christians in the middle East.

Asked them to repair the kabba which they travel to every year.

Do u know mohammed at all??

Did Muhammad call down fire from heaven?
When Did Muhammad give life to the image of the first beast?
When did Muhammad force all people great and small, rich and poor, free and slave to receive the mark of the beast on their forehead and right hand?

I'm awaiting answers to these questions
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Did Muhammad call down fire from heaven?
When Did Muhammad give life to the image of the first beast?
When did Muhammad force all people great and small, rich and poor, free and slave to receive the mark of the beast on their forehead and right hand?

I'm awaiting answers to these questions
brother i see the points u are trying to make but the truth is that u are trying to defend the guilty.

Mohammed was recorded by his followers as performing many magic over hundreds.
But only few were mentioned.
One of the mentioned one was that he made the moon split into two. If he could do that I doubt making fire come doen from above would be anything. But I give u that one as long as there is no record it didn't happen.

For u second question I believe that question has to do with the kabba.

Lastly this question has to do with Salah. Unless rich people or certain groups are excluded from this practice cuz from my submission this is how they take the mark.

By Bowing to worship him.

Or probably it's just a coincidence that so many descriptions about that topic matches him.
Because from the Bible point of view he is a liar.

May be he was just a very good liar and was a ble to convince so many people who matched for him and believes him without performing any miracles.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
brother i see the points u are trying to make but the truth is that u are trying to defend the guilty.

One of the mentioned one was that he made the moon split into two. If he could do that I doubt making fire come doen from above would be anything. But I give u that one as long as there is no record it didn't happen.

Lastly this question has to do with Salah. Unless rich people or certain groups are excluded from this practice cuz from my submission this is how they take the mark.

Magicians have done all sorts of stuff, they're not the anti-christ nor the second beast
Prophets and False prophets, Sorcerers have done similar things yet they are not the anti-christ nor the second beast.

But Muhammad who did not give life to the image of the first beast, nor forced all people great and small, rich and poor, slave or free to receive a mark on their forehead or right hand is now the second beast abi?

You see how your doctrine when compared with the scripture falls apart?
So which would you decide to hold onto, what the scripture clearly states, or your preconceived notion about Muhammad.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:

Or probably it's just a coincidence that so many descriptions about that topic matches him.
Because from the Bible point of view he is a liar.

May be he was just a very good liar and was a ble to convince so many people who matched for him and believes him without performing any miracles.

How did Muslims translate to ALL PEOPLE great and small, rich and poor, slave and free?
What of the Hindus with over 1.2-1.35 billion followers? Dem no follow too abi? And this religion is far older than Christianity or Islam o.
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Magicians have done all sorts of stuff, they're not the anti-christ nor the second beast
Prophets and False prophets, Sorcerers have done similar things yet they are not the anti-christ nor the second beast.

But Muhammad who did not give life to the image of the first beast, nor forced all people great and small, rich and poor, slave or free to receive a mark on their forehead or right hand is now the second beast abi?

You see how your doctrine when compared with the scripture falls apart?
So which would you decide to hold onto, what the scripture clearly states, or your preconceived notion about Muhammad.
curious what do u imagine when u read the words 'gavw life to the image of the beast?
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by OkCornel(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2023
PROVERBZ:
curious what do u imagine when u read the words 'gavw life to the image of the beast?

Do you imagine the words "ALL PEOPLE great and small, rich and poor, slave and free?"

To your question, what I understand from the scripture is the same manner God gave life to Adam which made him a living being.

Who did Muhammad breathe life into when he was on earth?
Re: Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. by PROVERBZ(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Do you imagine the words "ALL PEOPLE great and small, rich and poor, slave and free?"

To your question, what I understand from the scripture is the same manner God gave life to Adam which made him a living being.

Who did Muhammad breathe life into when he was on earth?
I must admit I was fooled. I also thought the image had to do with an sculpture. An image is the way people perceive somthing or a person.

Mohammed changed the way people looked at the spirit that appeared to him in the cave. The first thought it was the devil but he convinced them it wasn't.

I also took it literal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks / VIDEOS: Christ And His Angels Reportedly Appear For Strip Of Gaza, Israel / Surviving R. Kelly: Will The Church Embrace The Accused Singer Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.