Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You (37771 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Zane2point4(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

You are correct, although the tribe own the only empire pre colonial southern Nigeria and Ojukwu couldn't wait for Obasanjo at Onitsha before he "Ben Johnson" to Ivory Coast. Dey Play

Atleast he did what your ppl cant do,he fought and held Nigeria hostage for almost 6yrs,without resources and logistics o!
It’s normal to loose a war it doesn’t make him coward
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Pabloicardi: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:
Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You” – Fani-Kayode Attacks Emefiele, Najaatu.

The Director of New Media/Special Projects of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to fight and bury some perceived political enemies.

Fani-Kayode in a statement on Tuesday listed those he intends to fight including members of the cabal, warning them that a battle line has been drawn.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1622827730281570304?t=ltGHkTIa8toWWv0awC4V7A&s=19
Who takes this hungry cunt seriously anymore?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by saysoo: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Imagin a man threatening a woman without doing anything.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by georgeakins: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
You are from the chameleon tribe i guess. Everybody is Ibo to una

I don't care about your tribe. But I know the people displaying unmitigated anger, bitterness, hate and frustration on Nairaland are Ibos the cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Zane2point4(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
georgeakins:

By now you should know that Obi stands no chance. He is already a loser come February 25th

Atimes i wonder if someone like u is demented or just being mischievous!!!!
How can a normal human being with what is going on in Nigeria not vote and support obi?

Even if you worth 10million in Nigeria you’re still a poor man sir!

Its valuesless,go to exchange and find out!

No security,no light,no fuel,not even the money u hv now u cant access?

We warned you ppl in 2015, the most intelligent and progressive tribe in Nigeria warned but crazy elements wont adhere,until they die,but this time it will be only u!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by seguno2: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:

The Director of New Media/Special Projects of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to fight and bury some perceived political enemies.

Fani-Kayode in a statement on Tuesday listed those he intends to fight including members of the cabal, warning them that a battle line has been drawn.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1622827730281570304?t=ltGHkTIa8toWWv0awC4V7A&s=19

Who let this dog out?
Wao wao wao wao

Don’t know why I am thinking of this song now grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by nedekid: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
This charlatan is back. Someone should give him a bowl of semo and ogbonno. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by HNICEARTH: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
This senior urchin don recieve alert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by seguno2: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
MRDEE01:
This FFK tLks like a street thug sometimes

Is that why he is singing now for the Asiwaju of thugs and agberos, ThiefNuibu
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by mrblessed(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
E be like say Tinubu credit alert don drop.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by bentenny(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Was out of circulation due to ill health chopping my own share of the national cake for two weeks but now I am back and fully restored with my gutter mouth. Whilst I was away our enemies thrived. First came a witch called Najaatu. Then a dog called Emifiele. Then a dark, dangerous, retrograde, archaic, renegade, sinister, vicious factional cabal just like ours..

..of traitors and saboteurs who seek to thwart the will and break the spirit of the Nigerian people cabal we represent, destroy the chances of BAT our paymaster, shatter the incompetent and ineptitude legacy of PMB, believe they own Nigeria aso rock and can best be described as aso rock Cosa Nostra. Then the PDP led by my ex Boy-Lover Ibn Dubai. From TODAY I am going to take them all HEAD ON, no holds barred till after the election. Unlike others I do not take prisoners or shy away from the battle of slur languages and gutter talks & neither do I fear ANYTHING or ANYONE because the devil and his group of demons are my shield and buckler.

Your attempt to take me out failedis terrifying me. Now I will bury you.

Lines drawn: prepare for battle!
cool cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Idiko1: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:

The Director of New Media/Special Projects of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to fight and bury some perceived political enemies.

Was out of circulation due to ill health for two weeks but now I am back and fully restored. Whilst I was away our enemies thrived. First came a witch called Najaatu. Then a dog called Emifiele. Then a dark, dangerous, retrograde, archaic, renegade, sinister, vicious cabal..

..of traitors and saboteurs who seek to thwart the will and break the spirit of the Nigerian people, destroy the chances of BAT, shatter the legacy of PMB, believe they own Nigeria and can best be described as Nigeria's Cosa Nostra. Then the PDP and Lucifer's Obidients..

led by Boy-Lover Ibn Dubai & Peter the Pooh. From TODAY I am going to take them all HEAD ON, no holds barred till after the election. Unlike others I do not take prisoners or shy away from battle & neither do I fear ANYTHING or ANYONE because the Lord God of Hosts and..

the Ancient of Days are my shield and buckler.

Your attempt to take me out failed. Now I will bury you.

Lines drawn: prepare for battle!

How on earth does the bolded correlate with the destroying of chances of BAT in winning the election? Does it mean that when BAT wins election, the spirit of Nigerians is not broken? What silly stream of thought occupies most Nigerians?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
georgeakins:

I don't care about your tribe. But I know the people displaying unmitigated anger, bitterness, hate and frustration on Nairaland are Ibos the cannibals.
Go and deal with them na. Take your frustration outta here. I no be APC wey don kill una finish
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by DOM7: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why did DSS love to arrest common man for slightest utterances and this beggar continue to spew evil and nothing is done, peace accord my foot!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by karnap(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Crawling crying political baby,
How did you know currency crisis will limit tinubu chance
You are just a nonsensical.
In all what you wrote up there,who was fighting you,abi you are dunk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by slowice(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
This ọha soup controlled man grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Munzy14(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
They have bought Elubo and Ewedu for this one wey go fit sell him birthright for food..😂😂😂😂

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:

You are mentally deranged! Which Lion of Judah is your shield? The one you are denigrating everyday by campaigning for Muslim-muslim ticket?

This man, you and your generation are eternally shameless!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Elderustin: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
I have read so many comment I have realized that most people are against this man. Mr FFK change ur ways abeg. It is like ur ways no pure.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by blueAgent(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
You can support Tinubu and APC and be Normal.

This one's own is evident.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Easylife1234: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:

Asiwaju on your mandate will stand 👍
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by toneroforever(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
FFK needs an extra plate of jollof rice. That's why he's showing himself
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by udemzyudex(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dem don give FFK food again. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by James91: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Flash back my people

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Robinmido(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ah! E don tey wey i hear Reno talk oooo. That wan don tire
SaiOba:
FFK go soon go hide like Reno 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Dis one wey him blokus don dey sweet am like dis 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 if e set now, d werey go run fi cover 4 court 😂🤣😂🤣

Nigerians, Vote Wisely o..

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for anyone's father or mother. The madness needs to STOP.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
I always suspect this FFK is on nairaland. This guy can curse like curse itself grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Donkonyon: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Noise maker and a drug addict that talks from both side of the mouth.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Buksaylor: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:

Because his benefactors are using the situation to tell him there's no cash for his food...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by dydx2020(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'm seriously ashamed of this man.

What if his my Uncle or a Family member.....I will be more disappointed in him.

With all his education and good family background, FFK is just stupid and useless.

Talk carelessly without to thinking. I pity the man.

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
U guys are attacking ffk yet ur queueing up for money, food and fuel.

Najatu ported frm tinubu to atiku.

Are they not the same?

Emefiele with his freedom has allowed himself to be used to pour hardship on Nigerians

Funny Nigerians
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by faceland: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
You have not fully recovered... Calling people dog and witch not even in a metaphorical way but just insults... Nobody has time for that BS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.