Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You (37748 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Spain007(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibechris:
When this tribe threatens u,just go and sleep well.

If na mouth,them get am but for fight,them go run like mai barrow wey steal generator.

I once lived with them,na their way.

Do you mean amala pple?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by ibechris(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Spain007:

Do you mean amala pple?

Hahahaha
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by joba4luv: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
FFK can never end well that is sure he is a curse fellow who is going to perish at the end of the day he can never end well with him
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by obontami: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
This idiot is high on Crack as usual. Somebody take away his phone.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by kelspinall(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
words works like magic,becareful how you use it..
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by EXPLICIT84: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
FFK is hungry, someone should please give him food. After eating make sure you sleep.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by obontami: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
HustleOh:
Finally, baba don get one cooler of hot rice and stew plus crispy chicken grin grin grin

You post facts.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by madapcmod: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
georgeakins:

I don't know who will win but I know who cannot win.

Obi is a loser come February 25th. In fact, he cannot get 5,000 votes in any state outside South East.

Ok.

Will quote u come February 26
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by georgeakins: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Zane2point4:

Atimes i wonder if someone like u is demented or just being mischievous!!!!
How can a normal human being with what is going on in Nigeria not vote and support obi?

Even if you worth 10million in Nigeria you’re still a poor man sir!

Its valuesless,go to exchange and find out!

No security,no light,no fuel,not even the money u hv now u cant access?

We warned you ppl in 2015, the most intelligent and progressive tribe in Nigeria warned but crazy elements wont adhere,until they die,but this time it will be only u!

By February 27th, it will be clear to you that you're the demented one.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Hydroxide(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who still dey take this jonzing man serious?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kobicove:
This guy has a mental problem undecided
just like his principal
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by kennethesan(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ffk did you just say......are your shield. It is obvious you don't know Him.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Onuoha1234(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
The man lacks what Yorubas call Home Training. He is issuing death threat and let us hope he will be arrested. Nigeria has gone to the dogs., Come 25.Feb 2023 we shall see owho and who have not left overnight for Benin the nearest safe haven. The City of God remaineth !
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Nchenches: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is how FFK was insulting Atiku the VP of Obasanjo administration then, with belief that he was pleasing the then president Obasanjo when FFK, a minister then, was also attending ministerial meetings with Atiku. FFK, an ethnic bigot,Tinubu, an ethnic bigot who conspired to sack Goodluck Jonathan from office, refuses to accept that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Nchenches: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:
Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You” – Fani-Kayode Attacks Emefiele, Najaatu.

The Director of New Media/Special Projects of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to fight and bury some perceived political enemies.

Fani-Kayode in a statement on Tuesday listed those he intends to fight including members of the cabal, warning them that a battle line has been drawn.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1622827730281570304?t=ltGHkTIa8toWWv0awC4V7A&s=19
FFK.
Will of Nigerian people?
Nigerians CANNOT will for a president in a SENILE old Tinubu suffering from shuffling gait, forgetfulness, trembling hands, speech defects including Bulabalu bulaba, vrooom vrooom; not a Tinubu having unpunished drug trafficking offences hanging over his neck in the US.
FFK is merely digging for gold where there is none, a man without moral fibre.

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Zane2point4(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
georgeakins:

By February 27th, it will be clear to you that you're the demented one.
F
Blooody foools I mistakenly share this country with!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by orileg: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
I dont know what he is fighting for
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Lagbenjo: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Anywhere belle face FFK
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Godswings(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
It will difficult for anyone to convince me into believing Femi Fani Kayode isn't into taking what I can't type here.

Could he be that bad that people around him can't advise him to avoid spewing shameless words?

Or could his previous lifestyle before he gave his life to Christ, being affecting his mental state?

How children of politicians like FFK continuously endure psychological trauma from their parent's dishonourable acts surprises me. I really empathise and wish them courage to sustain a good and stable mental health.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by viodemus: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
This former treasury criminal is a bonafide dunce.

He is so jittery about this policy. I mean it is policy that the implementers didn't think through and minimize uncertainty, just like any major project in Nigeria. Overall, the intent is good, but due to planlessness, the implementation is skewed.

Emefele should use this opportunity to sacrifice for the good of Nigeria. He should be loyal to Nigeria and expose the other criminals like him. That way, his case will be forgiven, and he will be forever remembered for standing for Nigeria.

Emefele, can do all these, by firstly, exposing FFK to the public. Expose all the accounts that he uses to divert money to and from his maga accounts. FFK was minister for sometime, during that period, the aviation sector went down seriously, he rubbished the infrastructure and the people that worked there; there were no training, no improvements, nothing nothing. Word on the street was that he went around writing fake letterhead for 419 purposes, it is said he would propose public and private partnerships for an elephant project, then he will write to various businesses, set the meetings up, take money from them as per project proposal fees, then after much much he will deny them. The guy is a Nigeria destroyer. Emefele should expose the born f**l. He didn't make his money legally. His father's money was a stepping stone to position him to rob the Nigerian treasury.

In future, a no nonsense very patriotic Nigerian(s) will take over the helm of power, and people like ffk and others like him, especially oga Soludo, will be brought to book. Their houses will be seized - afterall, it is the money stolen from the treasury that bought those houses and other luxuries they are enjoying. Nigeria needs to add more benefits for ministers after they retire.

Emefele, expose them all. And also go make an official report to ekelebes and the public, regarding all these criminals that are threatening your life. They have conspired to put the banks against Nigeria, you and Oga Buhari. No pity them anymore. Expose all of them for your legacy sake.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by KingsleyCEO: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigeria too like trouble especially nairaland. So as we many reach, nobody fit give this FFK food?

Na wa o.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by georgeakins: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Zane2point4:

F
Blooody foools I mistakenly share this country with!

Demented fool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Nazcosunbun: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
This one lunatic don too much I swear werey?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by dat9jaguy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
FFK needs food
.just give him food and he would sing your praises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.