Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches (25909 Views)

Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole / Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments / Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is a Democratic country (or so it seems).
Meanwhile, it's so disgusting the way some beligrents will come to nairaland to vent wit a rabid dog attitude. Tribalism is one big problem Nigeria that is even more dangerous than corruption (8 & prejudice), if left unchecked may destroy even generations to come. Most peaple that comment do so along tribal biased lines, no objectivity..just insults. Na wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by utenwuson: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
We have 18 days left... They will shout ojoro upandan
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Felabrity: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jungle never mature?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:
This is getting very interesting. Very very.

We all remember how it started, when Peter obi stood on the altar of a church and said to the congregation.
''Church take back your country"

The exact same word the old brutal church crusaders used during the darkest bloodiest religious cleansing that took place centuries ago. The same few set of words that triggered the religous cleansing that took thousands of lives. My brother and sister here we go again !

I just hope when the other religion start taking up the trend, no one will cry islamization or bigotry then.

Shalom/Salam.
So Christains should keep quiet and allow Muslim Muslim ticket abi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Lilimax(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Akuko
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Ckonnet: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
This one sweet me, since the north thinks the south are stupid, let's go all in. Even if obi doesn't win this election, eyes are open most especially the indigenous northerners that this fulanis are killing at will but needs them during election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

We all remember how it started, when Peter obi stood on the altar of a church and said to the congregation.

The exact same word the old brutal church crusaders used during the darkest bloodiest religious cleansing that took place centuries ago. The same few set of words that triggered the religous cleansing that took thousands of lives. My brother and sister here we go again !

I just hope when the other religion start taking up the trend, no one will cry islamization or bigotry then.

Shalom/Salam.
ofcos they will

Then they will suddenly develop amnesia.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Rubeshi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.
bro you just dey wait . No Matter how you twists word or the amount of propaganda u dish out . Nigerian won't vote apc. Even if tinubu was in another party he will still lose..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by athaboi(f): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.
you go cry blood...your wailing have not started! Hey ready

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by iwaeda: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by 175(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Is the church not part of the nation?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.

Seriously , I hereby hand you over to Yaba left.....
You have lost it totally.......

Pls remind us where Peter Obi also betrayed Jesus Christ ......
May be your mentor needs Yaba left too.....

Inshort, all of you should go to Yaba left

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Primusinterpares(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Use your platform to drive any message... Is there any sanctions to this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by LocalStandard1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
When Iman said Muslim Muslim ticket was a jihad where you

Lol I tell people the votes that would come out of south east this time around would shock people ...relax

Forget the extremely wicked people, if they do it well it's okay, if others play the game like them they shout. The Middle Belt Churches too are doing the same.

They have turned it to religious something then let's all play the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by AkumTemi: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1622843145078669312?t=zj9BwFmjAUpF1P1dqnnm4g&s=19

Attention seeking Deji Adeyanju jumping from one politician to another.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Rebuke: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
This guy seeking for attention with all his muscles.

Let him also show us the way they're doing it in the North na. Silly maggot.

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.

Tinubu and APC are finished grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
FAKE NEWS.

WHICH CHURCH BE THAT IN A ROOM?

Tinubus 500 million naira he shared to Ffk, Deji, Iyaloja,etc at work.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by malakaimoscondo: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
opalu:
The kind of political strategy that happens in islamic circles, half of it doesnt happen in the homes of politicians. If you know, you know. If you dont, you dont
my own is nobody should shout biafra or death after the erection

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by vhykeeytor(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

what's wrong in sensitizing the congregation

Your desperate attempt to Link Obi to IPoB
FAILED

Your desperate attempt to make him a regional candidate..
FAILED too

All your attempt to make him a Religious bigot like yourself and Tinubu who choose a Muslim Muslim ticket to demean the Christians will also FAIL

Bunch of Bulablu ..

We know that a Yoruba Muslim like you will rather die than to vote a Christian, even a Yoruba Christian.. bigots everywhere

They are coming up with a paid documentary to tarnish the character of Mr. Peter Obi, but it's DOA....
Obi is a rock and the gate of hell shall not prevail over him. They can't do to him, what they did to Funsho Williams, now they have resorted to this... Who God has blessed no man can Curse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Osidazz19: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,

Confused Omo yebo now claiming to be Yoruba. Just keep to masquerading as Zombidient from an IPOB terrorist. We know you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ruthless70:

Any sane Yoruba will not say this

Definitely U r Igbos

Terrorist sighted

He is not igbo. He is yoruba. What did you say when Professor Ishaq Akintola of MURIC was instigating yoruba Muslims against we Christians?

Why do you Muslims lie so much? When it comes to taqiyya (lies), I give it to you Muslims.

I just pity any Christian that will fall for your lies.

I’m tired of Pentecostal churches like RCCG not belling the cat for Christians. If APC wins and Christians are killed like chicken, I won’t care or feel bad for anybody. They have been warned enough. Adeboye will enter private jet with his family and run away when shit hits the fan for Christians in Nigeria.

I have said my own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Paybydollars(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.
All the propaganda and manipulations of opinions to suit your evil agenda will fail . Which religious bigotry and extremism that's is greater than Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious country like Nigeria ? Remember after election all the karma and evil must visit the author and promoter definitely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Diligent1(f): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Peter Obi started it
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by SouthSouth1914: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1622843145078669312?t=zj9BwFmjAUpF1P1dqnnm4g&s=19

Deji you are too biased and unsteady! The many muslem clerics preaching and twisting the story line for a Muslim, Muslim ticket, how many have you posted on your story? The Christians have finally woken up, after serious of emancipation from the Church!!

Deji you are a Stvpid fvck!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by mrvitalis(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Forget the extremely wicked people, if they do it well it's okay, if others play the game like them they shout. The Middle Belt Churches too are doing the same.

They have turned it to religious something then let's all play the game.
They are just angry that after all the propaganda an Igbo man can lead this type of revolution in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by NothingDoMe: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol I tell people the votes that would come out of south east this time around would shock people ...relax
Deji is the typical coward that typifies his kind. He will never challenge imams. He dare not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by dapadawee: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2023

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Kavod: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.
300 YEARS OF BLOODY BATTLE AT THE END NA POPES, CARDINALS, BISHOPS, IMAMS, SULTAN BECAME WEALTHY WHILE OVER 10 GENERATIONS OF THE COMMON MAN DIED AND THE REMAINING LIVED IN ABJECT POVERTY.
JUST IMAGINE IT GOT TO THE STAGE WHEN THE POPES AND SULTANS NO LONGER TRUSTED THEIR GENERALS ABOUT THE AMOUNT/QUANTITY OF LOOTS RECOVERED FROM CONQUERED REGIONS..... BECAUSE THEM DON DE WISE, AS THE POPES/IMAMS BLESS THEIR SOLDIERS NA STILL THEM GO SEND ENVOYS GO THEIR BACK TO MAKE DEALS SABOTAGE THEIR OWN ARMIES FOR A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF RESOURCES. TILL TODAY THAT FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN POPES AND SULTANS IS SOLID.....

WHO BE MUGU?

MAKE NOBODY BRING GOD COME NAIJA POLITICS ABEG. CITIZENS AND YOUTHS NOR GREE GET SENSE AFTER GOD GIVE THEM BRAIN.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by bhella10: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Simon Ekpa says hi grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by seeme2(f): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
CoolSperm is IGBO pretending to be Yoruba. May God punish you.

Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio / Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.