Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches (25929 Views)

Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole / Dapo Abiodun In Dilemma Over Political Appointments / Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Racoon(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Deji Adeyanju is stupid and senseless. Buhari was campaigned for openly in mosque in 2015.Now MURIC openly said Yoruba Muslims will never vote for a Christian. Yet this fool didn't say anything. Only obsessed with Peter Obi matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by mrvitalis(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
bhella10:
Simon Ekpa says hi grin
You guys really don't know Igbos at all you all dont

Ask umiah why he is now calm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Atlantis585: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:
This is getting very interesting. Very very.

We all remember how it started, when Peter obi stood on the altar of a church and said to the congregation.
''Church take back your country"

The exact same word the old brutal church crusaders used during the darkest bloodiest religious cleansing that took place centuries ago. The same few set of words that triggered the religous cleansing that took thousands of lives. My brother and sister here we go again !

I just hope when the other religion start taking up the trend, no one will cry islamization or bigotry then.

Shalom/Salam.

So you are not aware the imams in mosques in Nigeria are sensitizing their members on the upcoming elections?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Corrinthians(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
I don't even care. My only grouse is, the Easterners complain the most when others do the same thing they're notorious for.

Hypocritical lot.😒😒
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by 9LifeCat: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ruthless70:

Any sane Yoruba will not say this

Definitely U r Igbos

Terrorist sighted
u shouldn't have mentioned that guy, everyone knows that he is a mischief maker. Nobody takes him serious. Nah 1 of these Igbos wey dey sperm every thread with irrelevant trash.
Go to any thread on this forum, just look out for any moniker that bears coolsperm, na the same pattern of campaign of columny, very clueless guy.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Diligent1(f): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,
You are talking trash, so if my family member who is a Christian needs help, I should not help him.
I am a Muslim, SanwoOlu is a Christian and I will vote for him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Bestymary: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

We all remember how it started, when Peter obi stood on the altar of a church and said to the congregation.

The exact same word the old brutal church crusaders used during the darkest bloodiest religious cleansing that took place centuries ago. The same few set of words that triggered the religous cleansing that took thousands of lives. My brother and sister here we go again !

I just hope when the other religion start taking up the trend, no one will cry islamization or bigotry then.

Shalom/Salam.
u see, u will never make heaven by instigating the public against the the choose one Mr Peter obi, when u Muslim consify to do Muslim -Muslim tickets do u think the Christian will keep quiet baaa, e go chock una,

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by brainint: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Listen

President: Labour
Senate:. Labour
House of Reps: Labour

Everywhere Labour,Labour,Labour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by bewla(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
When Iman said Muslim Muslim ticket was a jihad where you

Lol I tell people the votes that would come out of south east this time around would shock people ...relax
And when the vote is over don't cry someone want to islamism ooo

In east you only born two three there in north them born thirteen and some add on from Niger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Espelbengz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Even though I don't these polls, u also failed to point this one out!! We're u afraid to be tagged wailer? 🤣🤣🤣

wegevv:
Wailer in chief

Keep wailing.

Obi is coming. And he's coming with some silent undecided/undisclosed people in the north too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Abbeytoy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Christian will lose this game then play the victim.

None of the religion is a solution and shouldn't play politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by KosiGee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol I tell people the votes that would come out of south east this time around would shock people ...relax

Sadly, lots of people would be disenfranchised.
INEC would play their part and that’s where the ‘party structure’ would play its part.

The battle isn’t for the faint hearted.

In the south east, there would be some unscrupulous elements working for their pockets. They don’t care and wouldn’t care about Obi and Datti. Pvc would be for the highest bidder or you won’t collect it and some of the people responsible for this are not APC/PDP members.

In reality,If people in places like Onitsha, Nnewi and Ekwulobia registered and collected their pvcs, El Rufai would eat his words but unfortunately,thousands of people in certain localities haven’t got their pvcs. Some are just nonchalant while some are being frustrated by the whole process.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Kingzeez10: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,
Nothing like Yoruba Christian's. You're just one of the igbo fuuls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by jahsharon: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Very soon. We will see a comparation of the number of people in the Churches in Igbo land compared to the number of people in the Mosques in Northern Nigeria
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by emmydee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.

How is preaching in churches wrong? What are you people always picking holes in everything that has to do with PO?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Juanmike(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Guy you funny
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by shinealight(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:

You will probably starve to death in no distant future ….and you deserve no pity from any Yoruba person, Christian or Moslem! cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by wegevv: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Espelbengz:
Even though I don't these polls, u also failed to point this one out!! We're u afraid to be tagged wailer? 🤣🤣🤣

I guess whales always come in twos to wail. Deputy Whaler I de hail you too.

Maybe you should read the image you posted first. If you think voter turnout will be low this year then I have a bridge to sell to you

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by UnfairLife7(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
PointZerom:

Generational Urchins are trained to be FOOLISH. They're so useless that they don't make sense.
Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by ASAPFERG1: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
in two weeks time, igbos shall cry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
175:
Is the church not part of the nation?
I hope we won't hear Islamization and groaning when Muslims start theirs.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by UnfairLife7(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bestymary:
u see, u will never make heaven by instigating the public against the the choose one Mr Peter obi, when u Muslim consify to do Muslim -Muslim tickets do u think the Christian will keep quiet baaa, e go chock una,
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hackvist.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Mryocks(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

I swear my brother, SE have to set a real pace this time around, a lot depends on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by georgeakins: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:
No biggie. Deji or whatever he calls himself should stop heating up the polity unnecessarily. Muslim leaders are also campaigning openly for a particular candidate in the north. I think DSS should swoop in on this talkative for raising false alarm.

Ibos are terrible people. They brought the country to this stage in 1966, due to their greed.

Shame and defeat await them, come February 25th.

Only Ibos will vote for Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by jamace(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Shalom/Salam.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by DOM7: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
This one truly want to be idiot! Go to the north still majority are undecided because they are still waiting for the Mallam to say. Since when did the destiny of this nation is decided inside mosque and this slowpoke is not talking, how many mallams are brought from Saudi, Egypt and different Arab countries camp them in Aso rock and paid them with Nigerian money this good for nothing didn't talk is because Obi is mentioned you start urinating in your trouser.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by 175(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
I hope we won't hear Islamization and groaning when Muslims start theirs.

Muslims have been doing this for long. You guys are just running scared because the christians have returned fire for fire!!!

😆😆😆🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by Kelvin3476: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
18 days to Obi's international and national disgrace.

We shall be here to mock those religious bigots
AT UR AGE U DNT KNW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "RELIGIOUS BIGOT".
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by globalview(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
South East?? No meaningful vote will come from that region , IPob and other outlaw groups had created fear that won’t allow crowd come out and vote, Obi can never win more than one state
Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by ladipo007: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
May God punish any Christian that vote APC (Muslim Muslim jihadist)

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches by 175(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos are terrible people. They brought the country to this stage in 1966, due to their greed.

Shame and defeat await them, come February 25th.

Only Ibos will vote for Obi.

Fortunately for Nigeria, the votes Obi will get from outside the South East will triple whatever Igbos will give him. . . so my dear Mr Man, shove that idea that Obi is an Igbo agenda down your smelly anus.

Obi is a national project. . .of those tired of the PDAPC. . .get that into your thick skull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Regalia As Gov Umahi Hosts Paul Arkwright To A Banquet(pix / Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Al Mustapha Prison Notes Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.