Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Does Your Car Rim Affect Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does Your Car Rim Affect Your Car (471 Views)

Please Suggest A Tyre RIM For My Corolla 2005CE / Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? / Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (4000: red,blue,white,black.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Car Rim Affect Your Car by MbakuFromFAD: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
The rims of your car enhance your safety and how fast you go
I'll first talk about alloy rims
Alloy rims are next in line. They are taking over from the steel rims. Alloy rims are made from aluminum or magnesium or both. They have less weight when compared to steel rims. This less weight is a good thing for the driver; you get faster acceleration and minimum stop motion.
Then there's steel rims which are not too pleasing to the eyes and are equally heavy but they just have an economic advantage in terms of how cheap they are. They are mostly called factory fitted rims.
And in terms of aesthetics we have the chrome and the alloy rims which are mostly used for aesthetics ( they don't enhance the performance of your vehicle)
Hi I'm Mbaku.
I deal in rims.
If you want to get affordable rims please don't hesitate to DM me at +2349032747527

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Rent A Range Rover? Factors Influencing Car Rental Price / Toyota Corolla Bank Type 2004 / The Sad Story Of First Nigerian Made Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.