Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed (17599 Views)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Opposition Behind Fake Video Of Explosion At South African High Commission – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
The blame game don start grin
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
07kjb:
This APC people have ran mad,or are they looking at NIGERIANS AS FOOLS?

VOTE PETER OBI for your sanity

But peter obi is presently supporting the insanity caused by the FG
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Mccullum: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
My dear as a Christian never you vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, you will regret it, remember Owo church bombing in Ondo state, remember southern kaduna killings, remember Benua killing, you will loose ur voice in Muslim Muslim ticket, tell ur people and ur friends about this

I'll vote for Tinubu and Shetima, campaign of religion cards has failed grin, the idiot targeting Yoruba and other Christians' votes, shocked
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Miles300: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
It is the collective duty of all patrotic Nigerians to boot out APC once and for all ....this folks are just bustards
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by malakaimoscondo: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Foolish man
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
If this guy was my father, I will deny and dump him in a beat. Very useless entity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by ejimatic: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/opposition-frustrating-efforts-to-reduce-new-currency-pains-lai-mohammed/
What is the business of opposition on new naira notes? Nobody has the right to go to court and seek injuction not to allow extension for people to return their old currencies. Pherhaps the ruling party is also acting as opposition on this matter
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Enemyofpeace: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Una never see anything. APC must go!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Raxxye(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mumu talk!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by muchyblink(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Opposition kee you there.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by ike007(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
May God and justice be mated out to Buhari..and punish the entire APC. Punish their supporters and punish the foollish candidates...have you ever in the history of Nigeria witnessed any idiosyncratic numb skull administration

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Enemyofpeace: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Icumsa45:
If this guy was my father, I will deny and dump him in a beat. Very useless entity.
I always imagine what his children go through in the hands of their friends. The man is a disgrace to his entire family
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I always imagine what his children go through in the hands of their friends. The man is a disgrace to his entire family

Haba!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Enemyofpeace: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
ike007:
May God and justice be mated out to Buhari..and punish the entire APC. Punish their supporters and punish the foollish candidates...have you ever in the history of Nigeria witnessed any idiosyncratic numb skull administration
mannabbqgrils please say amen to this beautiful prayer

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Fujiyama: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
undecided

Deceitful, untrustworthy fellow.

And of course, his lies must be accompanied by the obligatory peaen to popular entertainment - it all ties in with Nigerian government's goal of keeping youth in constant party mode - so they never sit down to think. It isn't a coincidence that BBN Titanic (or whatever it is called) is running at this critical time. It is NOT a coincidence.

How many times has Lai Mohammed congratulated Nigerian winners of chess or mathematics Olympiads? undecided

Rubbish
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Gbeng30(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Anyways I don't think sane somebody can believe anything coming from this confuse man...only people under a spell will still vote for this evil party
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by 07kjb: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

But peter obi is presently supporting the insanity caused by the FG

What insanity are you talking about, your pay masters that stocked billions of naira in their house is the reason for the naira re-design

OBI SAID IT IS A GOOD POLICY BUT ASKED THE FG TO MAKE THE NEW NAIRA NOTES AVAILABLE FOR THE MASSES.YOU SHOULD BE HOLDING YOUR PRESIDENT ACCOUNTABLE,SO WHAT IS WRONG IN WHAT PETER OBI SAID?

VOTE PETER OBI FOR YOUR SANITY
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Musty4ahmed1: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Court order that Buhari never obeys is what lie Mohammed is giving as excuse for their failures to reduce the current pains Nigerians are going through. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by onyxo76(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
as if i knew this man no go get anything useful to say.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
07kjb:

OBI SAID IT IS A GOOD POLICY

That's all I need. grin cheesy Is that not support for the policy?

Who are my "paymasters that stocked billions of naira in their house"? Can you pls name them?
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Elderustin: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
My dear as a Christian never you vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, you will regret it, remember Owo church bombing in Ondo state, remember southern kaduna killings, remember Benua killing, you will loose ur voice in Muslim Muslim ticket, tell ur people and ur friends about this

I am strongly in support of u on this. MuMu candidacy can bring sorry to Nigeria at long run. We need not to start what we will not be able to finish.
We have so many problems in Nigeria.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by yommen: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Since I have known this Buhari government, they always push responsibility out of their hands. They never own up to anything.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by OkutaNla: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Buhari is a big fool. He's responsible for everything that's happening due to his stupidity. Now he has played into the hands of the opposition. But Baba God pass all of dem (Buhari, Emefiele, Peter Obi, Atiku and co.) coz we sabi their agenda.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
You guys should just do and pack up yuh bags..

You've all overstayed your time.

Rubbish everywhere
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by 07kjb: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

That's all I need. grin cheesy Is that not support for the policy?

Who are my "paymasters that stocked billions of naira in their house"? Can you pls name them?

TINUBU,BADARU,UZODIMMA,UZOR KALU,SANWOOLU, GANDOLLAR THE LIST ARE ENDLESS

THEY SHOULD STOP CRYING
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by DKM123: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
This have ALWAYS
been doing the blame game since 8 years they came into power.
No SINGLE acceptance of responsibility on thier part. Always blaming everyone else but themselves..
Baskads!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Eriokanmi: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
So, us he saying there's an opposition in the apc? He may be right cos ANPP/CPC, ACN and APGA formed tge APC so, every member knows where they belong within grin
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
07kjb:

TINUBU,BADARU,UZODIMMA,UZOR KALU,SANWOOLU, GANDOLLAR THE LIST ARE ENDLESS

THEY SHOULD STOP CRYING

That's great. How do you know them and how do you know that they are my paymasters?

The list shouldn't be endless. Pls exhaust the list.

Do you now agree that obi is in support of the draconian buhari/emefiele naira redesign policy?
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Lobotomy02: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lai Mohammed, a fu..cking disgrace.

A despicable elderly man who deserves no respect.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkutaNla:
Buhari is a big fool. He's responsible for everything that's happening due to his stupidity. Now he has played into the hands of the opposition. But Baba God pass all of dem (Buhari, Emefiele, Peter Obi, Atiku and co.) coz we sabi their agenda.

What of Tinubu? Isn't he part of them?
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by 07kjb: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

That's great. How do you know them and how do you know that they are my paymasters?

The list shouldn't be endless. Pls exhaust the list.

Do you now agree that obi is in support of the draconian buhari/emefiele naira redesign policy?

U are trying to be smart by cutting off were he PETER OBI asked the FG to make the new NAIRA notes available for the masses
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by princenaira(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
You have spent 8 years of your life blaming opposition and achieving nothing.

Big shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Departs Ondo, Arrives Lagos / 'Dead' Oloolu Masquerade Storms Olubadan Palace / Police Uncover Bomb In Kano Food Market, Two IEDS At Popular Owerri Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.