Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed (17601 Views)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Opposition Behind Fake Video Of Explosion At South African High Commission – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by MorataFC: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
What?
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Favourchris(f): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
The more the speak, the more useless they are ….. any body voting them back to power is more stupid than they have shown us
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Goodlady(f): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bu he denied it before. Confusion indeed in enemy's camp
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by FireUpNow(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lai Mohammed is lying again. How could opposition cause new naira notes scarcity? Who is in power? Is PMB not the most powerful man in Nigeria and can't he call them to order? APC is just making us to suffer
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by purpinkx(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
purpinkx:
I missed this man

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Grgt0n: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgton:
I'm not shocked!

This happen only when you have bunch old brains as leaders in a country

Condition of Owerri should be bothering you instead you are deceiving yourself lol

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Mylove55(f): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Centcanada: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
How can opposition do that when you guys are in power? Is like this man has started smoking that thing that he normally smoke. Lie lie mouth

1 Like

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by jahsharon: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lie Mohammed is MAD
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by davidtemi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Something dey worry dis guy
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Godsongang: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Some stupid Nigerians will still believe the idiot. Confused people
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Dunionk30: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
My dear as a Christian never you vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, you will regret it, remember Owo church bombing in Ondo state, remember southern kaduna killings, remember Benua killing, you will loose ur voice in Muslim Muslim ticket, tell ur people and ur friends about this
Deborah Painful Death Too and Many More .

Hope Nigeria would not turn to another Turkey ...Mosque Everywhere ..
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sigh... Lai Mohammed!

I know the money you earn as salary is high, but is it enough for you to keep disgracing your generation like this?!!

Well, it's not your fault sef... Na Nigerians vote una to continue this nonsense in 2019!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
These people are moving mad!

APC started the naira swap policy, Nigerians are going to finish it.. grin!

Una been wan use us play? You wanted to test the waters to see how the masses will react to your decision to redesign the naira and recall old notes abi? Now we don go court obtain order. Una must finish wetin una don start!

Useless party with a congregation of evil politicians!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Evil genius (APC)
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by 07kjb: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
This APC people have ran mad,or are they looking at NIGERIANS AS FOOLS?

VOTE PETER OBI for your sanity

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by HNICEARTH: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Confused party
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Blackmercyvelly: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't know who is behind all dis but believe me their motives is to stop election......
From my own view I will say it's the APC because things are not working in their favor
Yoruba help me with this proverb
" Kaka keku ma je sinsin afi sa wadanu ni"
not sinsin na 👉sesee
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by slivertongue: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Flimsy as usual. Weren't there opposition during Obj & Gej? APC ain't serious with public policy
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by sofeo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alright!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by JoeEeL(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
LYING FOOL.

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR HIATUS.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by 07kjb: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Grgt0n:

Condition of Owerri should be bothering you instead you are deceiving yourself lol

I guess you haven't been to Owerri before what u posted showed you are dumb

1 Like

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by phemmie06(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
I trust you, you blame someone, even if the only opposition party is only known in a ward or community, you go surely blame the opposition
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Vatod(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who let this Dog out again!
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Mylove55(f): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:
Ruling party fighting against ruling party, still turn around pretending to rescue Nigeria from ruling party, then finally blame the opposition for their internal crisis..

May confusion never depart from you people
the interest of desperate political parties over and above that of Nigerians, the same Nigerians whose votes you earnestly seek.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Alawode01(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
If Nigerians want to help themselves,we must face reality
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by able20(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
The opposition are corrupt politicians led by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, El-Rufai, and all APC Tinubu supporters faction of APC attacking the federal government
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by Primusinterpares(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lies....

Its confirmed... APC are actually the ones behind this....

Because anything Lie Mohammed says its the opposite.
Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nbote:
Hahahahaha.. So it is the opposition that's now the ones in the Presidency? Do this people know how stupid they sound?
And some ediots are on this forum supporting them. Buhari is the President, he approved the naira design policy even when Minstry of Finance came out to deny being aware, he came out to announce that he gave the permission. And yet the same APC claim the President is not to blame but cabals and opposition. Are you people telling Nigerians that the President U put in place is an imbe.cile who is being manipulated and doesn't know what he's doing?

It's natural for them to lie but my problem is that most of the citizens believe that suffering that has arisen as a result of this monumental failure is justified. They feel it's the best thing buhari has done because they think it will favour one political party and weaken another. Some have left the originators of the policy and started blaming banks& POS saying they are ones hiding money. Change in this country is far from us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed by NawaForThisLife(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
I just don't like this man at all!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt / Osita Okechukwu: Osinbajo Backing South-West For 2023, Wake-up Call To Ndigbo / Ibrahim Sharada Called Out For Sharing ₦200 To Children In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.