Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One (18122 Views)

2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by tempest01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shebi APC has paid for polling na? let them release the results.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Trymeagain: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
I began to dislike Obidients the moment they started getting aggressive with any perceived opposition, their greatest undoing is to ever think they can oppress anyone into supporting obi. Obi is just an opportunist and he’s just going about lying and faking things. We all saw how he transformed anambara to the London it is today.

Oga we no dey beg you... you are disliking obidient... i hope you will use the same energy to dislike your future over the next 8 years... mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by socialmediaman: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
I’ll be here to laugh at you lots when Atiku wins and enjoy the social media banter within you southerners. Obi and his cohorts thinks Nigeria is like anambara he deceived and looted for eight years? Nzogbu Nzogbu can’t get you guys presidency, go back to the drawing board.

Please don't start sounding like Tinubu supporters, you seem more educated. How can someone who's trailing by double digits at the polls be boasting of laughing at others who are winning? What are your indicators? Isn't that lugubrious?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by CallmeTrinity: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
I began to dislike Obidients the moment they started getting aggressive with any perceived opposition, their greatest undoing is to ever think they can oppress anyone into supporting obi. Obi is just an opportunist and he’s just going about lying and faking things. We all saw how he transformed anambara to the London it is today.

TYPICAL ILITERATE TINUBU SUPPORTER

FULL OF PROPAGANDA LIES TRIBALSIM AND STUPIDITY

Oya drink sniper

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Atlantis585: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
THE ONLY POLL THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO APC AND BATSTARDS IS THE ONE CONDUCTED BY THEM.

EVEN AT THAT, THEY CANT RELEASE ONE BECAUSE AS FLAWED AS THEIRS WILL BE, IT STILL CANT SHOW THIEFNUBBU LEADING.

SO SAD!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Lightorder: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
you are plainly not well
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Chivadoski(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
E go shock them, I pray the Cashless policy doesn't Changr till after election mk dem no see money buy vote grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by ogatboy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu can only win the election by rigging. Unfortunately, the statement that he made Buhari president has angered the powers that would have permitted him to rig. Either they back Atiku or allow for a free and fair election. They will tie the hands of Tinubu to his blockos and on 27th of February, he will go on a forever self exile

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Lightorder: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
tinsel:
Nextier directors are known labour party members
just as Buhari has been a card -carrying member of LP.

People like you never see good progress, they keep running round a circle blindly until old age catches up with them. Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Light78: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

Focus on Obi and leave obedient

You are not even making any sense. Just tell us you are a bigot.

Banakwana
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by sofeo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
It's alright
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by dettolgel: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

They learnt from how you guys treated GEJ. So they rather give you wotowoto before you guys attacked them like you did GEJ. grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Thebigheart: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hope when INEC finally declare OBI-DATTI team as the winner, they will reject it too?
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by WHITELIGHTER: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

Oga shut up! Aggressive kpai u there, vote Ur Tinubu and chill, this line don cast since, no one is buying this nonsense anymore. Tinubu that is insulting every other candidate nkor...u nu see that one... hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Karemarealty288(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

Show us your father whom I presume is not an opportunist...

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by pho: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

How are they aggressive? you cannot say anything to your principle who has been attacking Peter Obi, calling him all sort of name in his campaign rather than focus on the issue as Peter Obi is doing.

Then about transformation, let me tell you by HDI Peter Obi was far ahead of Tinubu when both were governors, go and lookup what is HDI and fact check both of there performance using the HDI when they were both governor. The truth is Tinubu is not strong enough to lead this country what all the challenges we are facing as a country. Osibanjo would have been a better candidate for APC.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by slowice(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Urchins are sad now cry e pain Dem reach bone marrow but e sweet me grin

Urchins are free to die of cardiac arrest and go hug a wet transformer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by CSTRR: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
They reject Anap, they reject nextiers.

I guess they would soon reject stears too.

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Midehi3(f): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
socialmediaman:
OBIdients we're at the final lap. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER stay at home on election day thinking that Peter Obi will win without your one vote.

Peter Obi needs the highest number of votes plus 25% in 24 states to win the election, which means that even if he's winning your state 100%, you must cast your vote to help him get the highest number of votes overall.
Some elderly are really asking how to locate Obi on ballot paper, many are still confused, if only it is bigger or wider thumbprint space

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Biafraaa: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
Someone that is always telling you to go and verify is lying but the drug baron with questionable characters is your savior.
If you don't torment urchins to see the light, they will keep dwelling in darkness. If oppression will turn urchins to see the light then obedient should carry on. 💯💯

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Osidazz19: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

ANAP nko ?

Hater 🤣😂

Una go cry blood on February 25th
This ret@rd again grin
I'm sure that you are used losing by now, your whole life is defined by losing...Another one is loading...
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by sweetjohn(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
You are mad. Oya run and report me to your lord Tinubu that i abused you.

Shameless fools. Una Tinubu and hell rufia always attack Obi and Obidient and nobody make any noise.

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by blueAgent(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
The same Bayo Onanuga caught posting fake pictures of Tinubu flooped rally in Kastina yesterday despite the president and entire APC structure being in the city?

These idiots are just shameless. They have so much lied to a nation but don't want to believe the reality staring them in the face.Nigerians shine your eyes! APC will not easily go down but they must go down.

"From calling LP a structureless party, you’re now asking Peter Obi to step down for a BAT. LP’s Peter Obi is the biggest threat to APC, that’s why all it’s foot soldiers are running around helter skelter like a goat in heat. Hey urchins, better get used to Peter Obi as your incoming president because it’s inevitable."( credits- OP).

So true.

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Osidazz19: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Anyone with an ounce of sense already know that these infantile IPOB sponsored delusional polls are fake and unrealistic.
Only a shallow low IQ day dreaming IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkey will fall for these rubbish polls.

Like Prince of Aba and his fellow IPOB Zombidient terrorist blodas. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Osidazz19: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, the rubbished Osibanjo over nite

Omo ale omyo Yebo. IPOB religious terrorist monkey.
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by eeithis(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
Save yourself some stress Mr, not like Obi stand a chance. Waste of time
mugu

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by blueAgent(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

TYPICAL ILITERATE TINUBU SUPPORTER

FULL OF PROPAGANDA LIES TRIBALSIM AND STUPIDITY

Oya drink sniper

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

grin grin grin

You sure say, e get money to buy the sniper?

Urchins are broke mentally and financially.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Naijagoodman: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
It's not OBIdients you dislike. You prefer Nigeria the way it is. Suffer never tire you

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Amaggedon: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
Stop crying no body cares about your fake support. If don anyhow you see anyhow . Donkey .

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by EdwardRandy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
Go and die. We don't need you to like us.

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by xamuel17(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

Some of una no deserve better thing for this life since tribalism no dey una see road .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo Sacks 33 Aviation Directors Appointed By Ex-minister, Sirika / Vp Sambo Had Close Ties To Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor. / Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.