Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One (18095 Views)

2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by VERDA: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
I began to dislike Obidients the moment they started getting aggressive with any perceived opposition, their greatest undoing is to ever think they can oppress anyone into supporting obi. Obi is just an opportunist and he’s just going about lying and faking things. We all saw how he transformed anambara to the London it is today.

Keep crying, because Tinubu supporters dont call everybody not supporting Tinubu IPOB or igbo's..

At least for Obi, its some of his supporters being insultive like supporters of other candidates... Whats the excuse for a whole presidential candidate insulting everyone....some of you are just hypocrites

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by GoodHardDickk: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
I’ll be here to laugh at you lots when Atiku wins and enjoy the social media banter within you southerners. Obi and his cohorts thinks Nigeria is like anambara he deceived and looted for eight years? Nzogbu Nzogbu can’t get you guys presidency, go back to the drawing board.

Obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win - APC spokesman
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Mccullum: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
APC even get time to response to this fake thing.. grin
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by VERDA: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
tinsel:

Peterside had made it clear who his candidate is from his various utterances.

But when his predictions supported Buhari in the last two elections you guys were making noise all over the place, hypocrites.
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Solocoin: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Since APC are very sure Obi won't win the general election, why do they always react to the poll anytime the poll is conducted and Obi always come top? They say Obi doesn't have structure, election is not conducted on a social media but they are always afraid of a social media poll. Is there anything they are not telling us?
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by ZombieSlayer1: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
I began to dislike Obidients the moment they started getting aggressive with any perceived opposition, their greatest undoing is to ever think they can oppress anyone into supporting obi. Obi is just an opportunist and he’s just going about lying and faking things. We all saw how he transformed anambara to the London it is today.
Alaye, go to hell. You guys insulted, castigated and intimidated Jonathan until he lost the election. You tried to use the same tactic on LP but we're matching y'all fire for fire and you're now crying like a bush baby

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by nameo: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please where is the thread on the new Stears polls that was on frontpage earlier today

I cant find it either on my likes or mentions again.

Has it been deleted?

@seun
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Brush1: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
The same Bayo Onanuga caught posting fake pictures of Tinubu flooped rally in Kastina yesterday despite the president and entire APC structure being in the city?

These idiots are just shameless. They have so much lied to a nation but don't want to believe the reality staring them in the face.Nigerians shine your eyes! APC will not easily go down but they must go down.

"From calling LP a structureless party, you’re now asking Peter Obi to step down for a BAT. LP’s Peter Obi is the biggest threat to APC, that’s why all it’s foot soldiers are running around helter skelter like a goat in heat. Hey urchins, better get used to Peter Obi as your incoming president because it’s inevitable."( credits- OP).

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by toneroforever(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
socialmediaman:
OBIdients we're at the final lap. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER stay at home on election day thinking that Peter Obi will win without your one vote.

Peter Obi needs the highest number of votes plus 25% in 24 states to win the election, which means that even if he's winning your state 100%, you must cast your vote to help him get the highest number of votes overall.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Brush1: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Your Atiku from the majority has been contesting for the past 30 years without winning. You suppose dey shame.
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Hessem: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
I want @APC to conduct Twitter online poll let's see how it will go
I swear after that,una do unsubscribe from Twitter.
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Brush1: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Brush1 post=12071326

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Brush1: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
tempest01:
Shebi APC has paid for polling na? let them release the results.

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Brush1: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Trymeagain:

Oga we no dey beg you... you are disliking obidient... i hope you will use the same energy to dislike your future over the next 8 years... mtchew

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Brush1: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

TYPICAL ILITERATE TINUBU SUPPORTER

FULL OF PROPAGANDA LIES TRIBALSIM AND STUPIDITY

Oya drink sniper

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by factcheckmmm: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

And Lagos has transformed to London no wonder Tinubu goes to real London to recharge his dying health
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Diligent1(f): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
Previous Thread;
2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory
https://www.nairaland.com/7557049/2023-fresh-nextier-poll-projects#120681893

"Intensely partisan" - APC campaign rejects Nextier poll forecasting Obi as preferred candidate

https://www.thecable.ng/intensely-partisan-apc-campaign-rejects-nextier-poll-forecasting-obi-as-preferred-candidate/amp?nonamp=1

It can only happen in their dream
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Brush1: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
dettolgel:

To learnt from how you guys treated GEJ. So they rather give you wotowoto before you guys attacked them like you did GEJ. grin

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Adaisback(f): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
socialmediaman:
OBIdients we're at the final lap. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER stay at home on election day thinking that Peter Obi will win without your one vote.

Peter Obi needs the highest number of votes plus 25% in 24 states to win the election, which means that even if he's winning your state 100%, you must cast your vote to help him get the highest number of votes overall.
pls how do I check my polling unit online
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Amumaigwe: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Haakeem:
All this won't matter at the day of Yawm ad-Din.
Any religion apart from Islam is a scam.
Don't say you were not told.

With muhammed in hell fire? You want to end like him? Accept Jesus now!
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by tempest01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

This one was the early days strategy. Are you just waking up? Two weeks to elections
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by IDENNAA(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
Previous Thread;

"Intensely partisan" - APC campaign rejects Nextier poll forecasting Obi as preferred candidate

https://www.thecable.ng/intensely-partisan-apc-campaign-rejects-nextier-poll-forecasting-obi-as-preferred-candidate/amp?nonamp=1

I watched Patrick Okigbo break down the methodology used in conducting this poll and its follows the same fashion used in developed countries

Secondly, Patrick Okigbo the founder of Nextier International is not a member of Labor Party Presidential campaign council.

Onanuga need to understand Tinubu is not a front runner and will not even come second.

The disgraceful and embarrassing end of Tinubu is here and it's all God's doing. God is about to humiliate the Nebuchadnezzar of Lagos and free the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by nameo: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:

Use this INEC link:

https:///4Y6KJbndLP

Just insert your name, date of birth and state and you would see your PU

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by IDENNAA(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
tempest01:
Shebi APC has paid for polling na? let them release the results.

The poll conducted by APC probably reveals what we already know.
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Adaisback(f): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
nameo:

Use this INEC link:

thanks my love
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Manofnaija: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:

From your comments, you liked Peter Obi.
I also suspect you as one of those that create other accounts and use it to attack and insult others party supporters in the name of ObIdients. The same you will come back to this your account and condemn those attacks.
We know your antics.
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by occam(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
The founders, partners and most team members of Nextier are Igbo names. So the bias for Obi is obvious. This is a garbage poll

https://thenextier.com/our-team/
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
Previous Thread;

Lol...APC lule. Awon asinwin

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by socialmediaman: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:

INEC link to check your polling unit: https://inecnigeria.org/elections/polling-units/

Instructions are on the website

1 Like

Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Memphitz357: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
peepydelano:
And Lagos of today is similar to Modern London, right??
Truly, you urchins and una f00lishness eheeeeeeen..... totally irredeemable
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Adaisback(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
socialmediaman:

INEC link to check your polling unit: https://inecnigeria.org/elections/polling-units/

Instructions are on the website
thanks darling
Re: ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One by Adaisback(f): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
nameo:

Use this INEC link:

thanks dearest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Dubais Can We Have In Nigeria? / Abba Kyari: Fear Grips Top Police Officers As NDLEA Officers Deepens Probe / Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.