Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC (27439 Views)

We’ve Nothing To Do With MC Oluomo — INEC Replies Atiku / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
This news doesn't dissociate Lagos INEC from MC Oluomo, rather it confirms that the electoral body are in bed with the sanguinary thug.
Expect late arrival of voting materials to polling units where anti-Tinubu sentiments are high.

Obidients in Lagos should prepare for the worst. The struggle for a new Nigeria was never going to be easy.
Vote Peter Obi.
Vote LP

Does the struggle for a new Nigeria start and end with voting for peter obi?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Does the struggle for a new Nigeria start and end with voting for peter obi?
No, Sir.
But it includes it.
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

No, Sir.
But it includes it.

How does it include it and what are the other things?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by shegra58: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emmastan291:

Source::::https://tribuneonlineng.com/lagos-we-have-no-business-with-mc-oluomo-inec/
we have business with park manager and not MC oluomo meanwhile MC oluomo is the chairman of park manager
OBIdient how market
Jagaban na baba

1 Like

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by casppyjay: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emmastan291:

Source::::https://tribuneonlineng.com/lagos-we-have-no-business-with-mc-oluomo-inec/
lol is like the Nigerian government saying we have no business with Nigerian past leaders just National executive council.. who made up the NEC? I see now why education was destroyed in Nigeria..

Garri don finish..

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by bdon123(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Drip drip

The people you Zombidiots shitty head call Agbero are the logistics partner of INEC moving all sensitive materials

Sometimes I just laugh at the ignorance of Zombidiots

Imagine Rinu born 1998 a year to 1999 election who was a toddler all through Tinubu's rule claiming to know her history

So inec needs mc oluomo to deliver election materials.....we are in trouble in nigeria
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Moh247: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
bdon123:

So inec needs mc oluomo to deliver election materials.....we are in trouble in nigeria

NURTW not MC Oluomo

1 Like

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lol

Mr chairman you are doomed because they are his boys
You are working with tout indirectly
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Allisgud: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wahala,so after election they carry the material to an uncompleted building and delete every christian and ethnic name that is not Yoruba and Hausa😠🤔🤣
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Toreddo3679(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Drip drip

The people you Zombidiots shitty head call Agbero are the logistics partner of INEC moving all sensitive materials

Imagine Rinu born 1998 a year to 1999 election who was a toddler all through Tinubu's rule claiming to know her history

So because Rinu was given birth to 1998, she doesn't have the right for a good governance.. You're such a dog
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by kennethesan(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
I smell a compromise in the making but it will fail
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Killermamba: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
This news doesn't dissociate Lagos INEC from MC Oluomo, rather it confirms that the electoral body are in bed with the sanguinary thug.
Expect late arrival of voting materials to polling units where anti-Tinubu sentiments are high.

Obidients in Lagos should prepare for the worst. The struggle for a new Nigeria was never going to be easy.
Vote Peter Obi.
Vote LP

Exactly what I had in mind. Late arrival
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by MarketDispatch: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emmastan291:

What happens if Parks and Garages do not want to distribute election materials effectively to Igbo dominated areas in Lagos to undermine their voting power...what will INEC do?
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Killermamba: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Drip drip

intelligence is not by age you old fool

2 Likes

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
PointZerom:

Their plan is to hijack all the sensitive materials meant for Igbo dominated areas in South West.
Osu , where are the osu dominated areas in the SW ??
Wetin person no go read for this nairaland grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Pymetrics: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
PointZerom:
angry

Tinubu might go the way of MKO Abiola.
A thief who never achieved anything in his life without cheating.

May be you forgot Tinubu was a former governor of the largest economy state in Nigeria. So he is not fit in your narration.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Midehi3:

So you are happy for the rigging, why can't he win without rigging which has been happening in 1999, you guys are soulless
Nah your papa rig Tinubu enter Alausa for 1999 and 2003 abi

2 Likes

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Naijanascam: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
This REC yaff smoke weed...... Organization headed by the chief agbero of Lagos you are here denying dealing with him......

Mr Rec just fear God for once
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Putindbutt: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Lol.

Agbaje who spoke at a meeting with representatives of security agencies including the military under the auspices of the Inter-Agency Consultative Committee on Election Security at the Commission’s secretariat in Lagos on Tuesday

Moh247.
Told you the military is on that guy. cheesy
He will definitely enter their trap, one way or another
Can INEC move sensitive materials without security protection?.. It's a standard tripartite efforts every election cycle. How you guys links everything to politics or attempt at clamping down on a perceived enemy amuses me. You guys won't seize exhibiting your ignorance on a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by RPG2020(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
This country is dead
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Drip drip

Rinu is smarter than all urchins put to together. She has access to places they can only dream of.
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by esthel(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
What is giving this REC liver
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by opeldavid: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
So in other words, MC Oluomo got the contract. Nonsense!!!

We must resist these shenanigans.

The struggle is real, the battle line has been drawn, no more siting on the fence.

Comrades, pls let's do the needful vote out APC. Its a party full of deceit and calamity.
Vote Peter Obi. The light.

No reasonable person will see light and follow darkness. Only a fool does.
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Gfash22(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good evening lovely Nairalanders....I am a student who has been working to sponsor myself for a while. I have been doing excellently in school despite the limited time I have had for my studies. Please I need your help. My school tuition fees and other departmental fee is currently due. In fact, this is the late registration period. Though, I have been able to raise half of the tuition, I have not been able to pay the full payment and we can not pay on instalment basis. Please I don't want to lose a year of studies. Please help me and may God bless you.

Zenith Bank

Phone number:- 08029917484
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by otipoju(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Drip drip

A 4 to 8 year old is not a toddler.
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Memphitz357: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jalinspy:
Gbas gbos for Tinubu left and right. If Sanwolu no respect himself and disassociate from the tinubu he will lose his 2nd term. The reasonable nigerians are wiser this time.
Tinubu and urchins must learn some lesson grin.
Dunno about you but I'm definitely voting for Gbadebo Rhodes of Labour Party.
Muthafuck Jide Sanwo-Olu and the APC!!!
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by LadyRosa2(f): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Putindbutt:

Can INEC move sensitive materials without security protection?.. It's a standard tripartite efforts every election cycle. How you guys links everything to politics or attempt at clamping down on a perceived enemy amuses me. You guys won't seize exhibiting your ignorance on a public forum.
n

My argument is far from your delusions.
This conversation is about MC OLUOMO trying to scuttle the elections by begging INEC to allow him handle sensitive materials.

Why beg for that which is known to be standard practice? Except of course there's an undertone for political corruption in favour of his godfather.

The clampdown on the touts is pre meditated.

He will be severely dealt with if he tries to do garagara, I am very sure he has laid low.

He is wise to do so, knowing fully well that Tinubu life span is already limited.For a career tout with enviable experience in the in and outs of Lagos, he should just stand on tye fence and wait it out for the old man to caput.

When a king dies,another takes his place.

1 Like

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Walz001: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Going.to.school without common sense is useless .... Inec chairman in lagos want to use individuals in park and garages but doesnt want anything to do woth the chairman ..... how possible is that

Saying you want to buy shares from a company but dont want anything to do with the company

NIGERIA is always a co.fuse state

1 Like

Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Cantonese: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Drip drip

Laugh at your ignorance. You who was born earlier, what do you physically know about Lagos. Certainly all you can say is baba so pe.

Without doubts there are your likes, who have vowed to continue living in chaos. Unfortunately also that’s the country where we are, where things will never work, when we have opposers of better life; poverty and miserable people, who have become slaves, wothout knowing.

What quickly struck your small mind is the use of known thugs to deliver electoral materials in Lagos. Unfortunately again, in your ignorance, you do not know that what goes around comes around. For your party to have a majority, electoral materials must be delivered statewide to enable everyone to vote. You forgot that other parties have their supporters too, where you and your supporters claim as your territories. You blindly think that electoral materials would only be delivered to the doorsteps of APC supporters and assuming Lagos state to represent the entire Nigeria. You do not expect supporters of other parties to vote in favour of their candidates. You also expect the use of thugs to enforce votes in favour of APC.

Well sorry bro. Decent Nigerians are at their wits end with APC. Those who know how nations work intend to vote for Obi or even Atiku, as against a candidate who introduced baba go slow and now screams emi lo kan, as if Nigeria is his private property.
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by boldtruthalways: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
We don't want any business with Park managers, what is the Ministry of Transport doing? They should engage ministry of ransport to manage the logistics of election materials not Park.managers.
Re: We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC by Elidrisy20: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Is like putting gbola and kpekus together on a bed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) / N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government / Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.